This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

if you are on 1.4 then no you cant, but i also not sure it will work on that box, is a hit and miss
    Thabks for your reply. Worst case scenario i flash to a different rom after installation of yours!

Thanks again!

Comment

It works flawlessly on Minix t5 Neo - but without RC . I tested all supercelron`s ROMs with Minix and i must say : Thank you !

Comment

if you are on 1.4 then no you cant, but i also not sure it will work on that box, is a hit and miss
      Hey SC,

got my TOX1, and unfortunately, your rom did not burn to that box .

So just an FYI

Comment

Originally posted by Cafpy90 View Post

Hey SC,

got my TOX1, and unfortunately, your rom did not burn to that box .

So just an FYI
        Ye i was expecting it, thks!

Comment

Ye i was expecting it, thks!
          Hey SC,

it's unfortuante, but now I may be buying a X96 Air, is your rom compatible with it? I know there are various revisions, but just wanted to check before I pull the trigger.

However, better yet, what box would you recommend for your firmware?

thanks a lot for your time!

Comment

well cant really recommend a box, since i tested it in a few ones, all pretty much the same!

Comment

I have 96 max plus, will I be able to install?

Comment

X96 Air
                In my experience one of the best boxes out there! The 4GB 32 unit has really good stock, fluid and fast! Even 3 xUSB ports, optical blabla...

I have the P3 rev. - on XDA there is even a hybrid rom AOSP/ATV and you can switch between within the system...

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

In my experience one of the best boxes out there! The 4GB 32 unit has really good stock, fluid and fast!
                  Yea, they are a great box.

I have mine now, and it was a difficult box to flash, i tjink i have some new variant or w/e. Slimboxs roms didn't work, some roms bricked it, and had to short pins to get it back, and finally got a daviet rom to work.

Unfortunately, i was hoping SC's rom was going to flash, but it did not. Ram mismatch error.

But at any rate, it's working now, after a lot od trouble, and really is an incredible box. Super fast, and amazing wifi.

SC - make a rom lol.

Comment

for best wifi I recommend minixfreak 's roms....by far best wifi performance!!!

You can check your revision in settings. Slimbox releases for any revision

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                      for best wifi I recommend minixfreak 's roms....by far best wifi performance!!!

You can check your revision in settings. Slimbox releases for any revision
                      I did that. It said i had V2.

So here's what happened:

P4, P3 and P1 from slim - brick.

V2 and P2 - hung on loading screen, no brick. But, no boot.

Daviet - V2 rom - works perf.

Another developer, on 4PDA his v2 worked, but didn't work very well, so switched to daviet.

When using aida to check the firmware build, as it's built off of stock anyway, on daviets, it says P2.

So i am totally confused as to what my box is. I have the 4/32, with 100M lan.

Speaking of minixfreak, i didn't see he made a rom for the air? It's all beelink studf? Unless i missed something?

Anyway, what's your thoughts on this. I do have pics of the board abd all tgat, if you'd like to see.

Let me know. Thanks.

Comment

SC - make a rom lol.
                        Well i cant, if you guys notice i stop rls roms for a while now, just got a bit tired of it also my job every single day(not weekends lol) is working on that type of devices.
                        So it gets to a point where you lose the "mood" to do any work, also another big thing is i stop getting new devices to work on... ye i simple do not get any devices anymore from anyone, other that my regular work but that i cant share public.
                        its sad but is the truth

Comment

Well i cant, if you guys notice i stop rls roms for a while now, just got a bit tired of it also my job every single day(not weekends lol) is working on that type of devices.
                          So it gets to a point where you lose the "mood" to do any work, also another big thing is i stop getting new devices to work on... ye i simple do not get any devices anymore from anyone, other that my regular work but that i cant share public.
                          its sad but is the truth
                          That is unfortunate. You work was tremendous.

Anyway, thanks for it all!

Comment

I did that. It said i had V2.

So here's what happened:

P4, P3 and P1 from slim - brick.

V2 and P2 - hung on loading screen, no brick. But, no boot.

Daviet - V2 rom - works perf.

Another developer, on 4PDA his v2 worked, but didn't work very well, so switched to daviet.

When using aida to check the firmware build, as it's built off of stock anyway, on daviets, it says P2.

So i am totally confused as to what my box is. I have the 4/32, with 100M lan.

Speaking of minixfreak, i didn't see he made a rom for the air? It's all beelink studf? Unless i missed something?

Anyway, what's your thoughts on this. I do have pics of the board abd all tgat, if you'd like to see.

Let me know. Thanks.
                            Yes minixfreak did not rls for x96 Air.

I own the P3 guess with Gigabit, 1000mbit. Dont know v2

Comment

Hello All,

My TV Box: Tanix TX3 4GB,32GB Amlogic S905X3 2.4G/5GHz Dual Wifi BT 4.2 QZ
                              High-Resolution PCB Picture: https://ibb.co/zbqW5HH

Details from PCB: CS_905X3_TX95_B4_QZ_V1.2 (So this a QZ version of the Board)

WIFI Chip:
                              SP6330
                              ZX190906

I have tried to install this ROM (checksum matches) with UBT and it failed. I have tried 2 times.

SC v2.0 S905x2/S905x3 ATV USERDEBUG BUILD IMG
                              MD5: 2052BBBFC8EFDC2A98D30FA287D39D0E

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-03-02 19_50_55-USB_Burning_Tool_V2.2.0.jpg
Views:	1108
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	820920

Any help appreciated.

Regards
                              Hannah

Comment

Working...