• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hannah View Post
    Hello All,

My TV Box: Tanix TX3 4GB,32GB Amlogic S905X3 2.4G/5GHz Dual Wifi BT 4.2 QZ
    High-Resolution PCB Picture: https://ibb.co/zbqW5HH

Details from PCB: CS_905X3_TX95_B4_QZ_V1.2 (So this a QZ version of the Board)

WIFI Chip:
    SP6330
    ZX190906

I have tried to install this ROM (checksum matches) with UBT and it failed. I have tried 2 times.

SC v2.0 S905x2/S905x3 ATV USERDEBUG BUILD IMG
    MD5: 2052BBBFC8EFDC2A98D30FA287D39D0E

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-03-02 19_50_55-USB_Burning_Tool_V2.2.0.jpg
Views:	1108
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	820920

Any help appreciated.

Regards
    Hannah
    There may not be enough food.It is necessary to search for the UBT error in google.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

There may not be enough food.It is necessary to search for the UBT error in google.
      Right.

I see here is this link.
      I have TX3 Pro android box and it's bricked. I want to restore the firmware with usb burning tool but it always getting error when I start it. It stuck on 4% at

Shall review and act.

Comment

Hello

I see that people here are struggling with a similar problem to mine, so maybe someone can advise you on mine?

Hello my tv box mxq pro 4k s905x 2/16 p212 board: hnt-s905x v1.0 170519 I used gpatred from os on sd card to clean internal memory :) but now i get only red light and tvbox doesn't want boot: / I assume that it was not the best idea and I just started to get to know that the world of arm works a bit differently than a normal

Comment

Is this Android 10 or 9 ? Does it play HD audio in Kodi ?
          Thanks for the help

Comment

Hi All,

Please help, i tried to flash this image on my H96 Max 4gb/32gb S905x3 but the usb burning tool stopped at 3% with Romcode/switch status /identity/Error result, tried all the suggestions but not working
            Also tried the other SC Normal build, same issue, please help here.
            I want Android TV version very badly.

Comment

I've not got an A-A cable nearby.
              Is it possible to install this with the "Burn Card Maker" method?

I've tried and used the toothpick method but it doesn't seem to install.
              I occasionally see the Android logo appear for a split second, then nothing. No "upgrading" message.

Or is it possible to trigger the upgrade from within Android?

Box : T95 Max Plus

Comment

¡Hola gente! ¡Me presento! Soy Landrich de España. Gracias por aceptarme y perdón por mi mal inglés del traductor.

Uno de mis diversos equipos es un T95 Max + S905x3 ethernet lan 100Mb y Wifi dula band.
                He probado este firmware y funciona muy bien, todo funciona y el control remoto original incluso funciona como un mouse. He instalado manualmente el apk com.google.android.gms_23.03.13_(080406-503260631)-230313106_minAPI21(arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a)(320,213dpi)_apkmirror.com y funciona perfectamente.
                Lo único que solo puedo flashear es la versión "userdebug", el "usuario" básico no se inicia, es como si no tuviera el sistema operativo, ¿por qué podría ser? Gracias.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl093573.png
Views:	159
Size:	416 Bytes
ID:	831645Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl588651.png
Views:	160
ID:	831643Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl050610.png
Views:	152
ID:	831644

Comment

I have CHOTT0102 S905X3
                  United Group EON Smart Box (OTT) - Full Specifications Overview (CPU, GPU, RAM, etc) and More - Only on Android TV Guide.

Can this rom be installed on this ?

Comment

minixfreak used to do some wifi tweaks which were really awesome! Anyone knows hot to tweak performance?

Comment

Any way I can add wifi drivers for my device? HK1 x3?

Comment

This is all written down in dtb.img. You need to add your dtb.img to recovery.img and boot.img. Perhaps there is dtb.img here. But most of all here is multidtb.img. That is, dtb.img consists of several dtb.img. Then you need to add your own dtb.img to them. I don’t know how to do this yet. Perhaps you need to open dtb.img using the 7z program and insert your dtb.img and then close it again using 7z. Actually, these are just my assumptions. In practice I did not do this. So I don’t know what the result will be.

Comment

Thanks! hehe, found dtb unpacker which uses Python! https://github.com/PabloCastellano/extract-dtb

For now I go with Aidans rom on the HK1 x3 box which is really good

Comment

Originally posted by bobrik987 View Post
                            Firmware Suitable or not X96 Max Plus (S905X3)
                            Did u flash?

Comment

i totally forgot i did a "generic" for the s905x3 LOL

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                                i totally forgot i did a "generic" for the s905x3 LOL
                                OK now I am confused...is ironic?

Even it is generic it does not mean wifi / bt is working on all S905x3 devices thats why I am asking...

superceleron BTW: Which one would you prefer: x96 max+ 2GB unit OR HK1 S905x3 4GB unit? Both same price

Comment

Working...
                                X