X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafpy90
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

TOX1 comes with it's own ota updates that are superior to any custom ROM's.
    You can also install an ATV Magisk module to turn it into AndroidTV easily.
    Yea, i am aware. It is a nice device

However, i would like to flash a custom option as i dont like AOSP android on a tv.

With that said, do you know if this rom is compatible?

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by Cafpy90 View Post
    Hello SC,

Love your gt king rom!

With that said, is this rom compatible with the TOX1? It has great reviews and i got it coming in the mail, so i just want to confirm that this rom is compatible with that box

Thanks for all the good work!
    TOX1 comes with it's own ota updates that are superior to any custom ROM's.
    You can also install an ATV Magisk module to turn it into AndroidTV easily.

Leave a comment:

• Cafpy90
    replied
    Hello SC,

Love your gt king rom!

With that said, is this rom compatible with the TOX1? It has great reviews and i got it coming in the mail, so i just want to confirm that this rom is compatible with that box

Thanks for all the good work!

Leave a comment:

• Elestopa
    replied
    Originally posted by empaba View Post
    Por si le sirve a alguien,los que tengan box incompatible,yo al final he metido la ATV del x96 Air en un hk1 de 128gb y me ha funcionado,no se se es problema con DDR3 o ddr4 pero la del x96 Air ATV me ha funcionado en otro tvbox,en concreto el hk1 box de 128 GB.gracias x tu trabajo igualmente.
    Existe alguna ROM actualizada y compatible con este hk1 box 4/128

Leave a comment:

• al4life
    replied
    Could someone help me with usb burning tool? I keep getting error at 3% during u boot which is bl2 boot stage error. Nothing I've tried fixed it, even reinstalling usb burning tool with windows 10 in test mode for drivers. Trying to flash original rom and go back to see if this fixes a small issue with hdr constantly toggling on and off when a video stops or buffers.

Leave a comment:

• dnmnhat
    replied
    Have rom support Mecool K5 ?

Leave a comment:

• Adam86
    replied
    Don't suppose anyone can advise if multichannel 5.1 PCM (LPCM) works on this ROM?

My stock X96 AIR is only giving me 2.0 LPCM.

Please note this is not related to compressed formats such as Dolby Digital or DTS etc as i know bitstreaming those formats generally works fine.

Leave a comment:

• ford2201
    replied
    @superceleron Hello. Do you have access to the original quality version under X96 MAX + with Amlogic S905x3 Cortex-A55 4GB / 64GB firmawre that you can work for ANDRIOID TV because we have a mobile, it shows the quality of the original ANDROID TV, are there any options, how much does it cost with paypal send me email link

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by azizlaite View Post
    Sucessfully flashed and booted on tanix tx5 MAX. But no WIFI.

Any fix known?
    Not at the moment, they use a specific RTL wifi chip that i can't find the driver code anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• azizlaite
    replied
    Sucessfully flashed and booted on tanix tx5 MAX. But no WIFI.

Any fix known?

Leave a comment:

• sesdave
    replied
    Ah pity - oh well i will try on the x96 max plus when it turn up but as that has DDR3 I suspect that probably wont installl either.

Update - no joy on x96 Max Plus- failed 0x10303004/Romcode/Switchstatus/Identify/Error Result - that was using burning tool 2.2
    Lucky for me it still boots stock rom after this attempt . So no custom firmware for me to play with yet. I did read that this error can be circumvented by changing temp settings to 20/80 or 0/90. Might try that later - may as well see how stock run first.,

Update - tried changing temperature setting in burning tool. Same error at 3% downloading uboot. So looks like this box is also not compatible with the firmware.
    Last edited by sesdave; 08-06-2020, 04:24.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by sesdave View Post
    Just tried installing the debug version on an A95x f3 air. Failed on 1% download DDR error using burning tool 2.2. Tied using SD card with burn maker. No joy - starts then drops out. . Hasnt erased anything - boots up with the currently installed stock. Just cant seem to install this firmware - any ideas? probably the DDR3 I suspect
    yes its mem issue, it cant find a compatible config with that box.

Leave a comment:

• sesdave
    replied
    Just tried installing the debug version on an A95x f3 air. Failed on 1% download DDR error using burning tool 2.2. Tied using SD card with burn maker. No joy - starts then drops out. . Hasnt erased anything - boots up with the currently installed stock. Just cant seem to install this firmware - any ideas? probably the DDR3 I suspect

Leave a comment:

• abhifx
    replied
    Does this works on x96 max 2/16 model with rtl? Can't see any exception in the op.

Please someone confirm

Leave a comment:

• sevsman
    replied
    Deleted as I bought a different box and want to avoid confusion in other threads..
    Last edited by sevsman; 08-27-2020, 06:35. Reason: Deleted as I bought a different box and want to avoid confusion in other threads..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X