X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vodik
    replied
    I use only system partition on my A95X F2

At the end of setup wizard, when user can choose apps for install, I always remove all selected, but all apps are still installed

UPDATE
    Google Assistant don't recognize speech. It shows I speak something, but without recognizing text.
    Can anybody help me?
    Log https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OCK...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by vodik; 01-22-2020, 13:51.

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied
    Is this rom based on a Beelink Mini 2 firmware, and if so which version please?

Has anyone run a Antutu test on a Mini 2 with this build ?

Leave a comment:

• blust0ne
    replied
    Originally posted by napalmd View Post
    I tested the USER version on my EACHLINK X3 MINI Android 9.0 Smart 4K TV Box - Black 4GB DDR4 +64GB EMMC, used amlogic burning tool 2.1.7.3, unselected erase bootloader, and it flashed successfully, but after that it does not boot it is bricked.
    Then I thought fine I'll flash back stock rom, I didn't erase bootloader it must be fine right?
    Wrong, now the reset button method to flash it does not work, the PC does not detect the box now...
    How can I save this box now?
    try burn_card_maker first with your stock firmware, it can be used when the usb device does not appear on windows.

if burn card maker failed , check u-boot uart and masking the eMMC.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by napalmd View Post
    I tested the USER version on my EACHLINK X3 MINI Android 9.0 Smart 4K TV Box - Black 4GB DDR4 +64GB EMMC, used amlogic burning tool 2.1.7.3, unselected erase bootloader, and it flashed successfully, but after that it does not boot it is bricked.
    Then I thought fine I'll flash back stock rom, I didn't erase bootloader it must be fine right?
    Wrong, now the reset button method to flash it does not work, the PC does not detect the box now...
    Untick Erase bootloader at this moment does not save you from bricking the device..
    Now you have to see if you have serial output then you can put the box in update mode from inside uboot, or find the emmc mask mode for that box!

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
    is it DDR3 compatible?
    Some DDR3, can't be sure how many...

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    is it DDR3 compatible?

Leave a comment:

• napalmd
    replied

Leave a comment:

• blust0ne
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Ye i know... i compress them in the past then ppl complained, and i stop compressing them.. anyway i will think about it again.
    Well i have a x96max s905x2 with 4GB lpddr3 and is booting just fine, you only lose the front display and to flash the box again it needs to be by serial or inside the rom itself call the update mode.
    maybe DDR clock is different.

u-boot serial console log says

h96max x2 with stock firmware
    LPDDR3 probe
    ddr clk to 792MHz

when I try with a95x f3 fw (don't work anymore)
    LPDDR3 probe
    ddr clk to 912MHz

when I try with GT1 mini-2 fw (flash failed at half porcess)
    LPDDR3 probe
    ddr clk to 600MHz

-------------
    to SC,
    If possible, please reduce the system partition size as small as possible in next build.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by blust0ne View Post

----------------------------

to SC, if popssible, compress the update image as 7z or zip before cloud upload , that make download size half.

and thnaks.

------------------------------

if you have a box with LPDDR3, most custom roms (for DDR4) are not compatible maybe.

I have , h96max x2 (4G lpddr3) a95x f3 air (maybe lpddr3) , and all custom roms are failed to boot.
    Ye i know... i compress them in the past then ppl complained, and i stop compressing them.. anyway i will think about it again.
    Well i have a x96max s905x2 with 4GB lpddr3 and is booting just fine, you only lose the front display and to flash the box again it needs to be by serial or inside the rom itself call the update mode.
    Last edited by superceleron; 01-18-2020, 21:40.

Leave a comment:

• blust0ne
    replied
    I try to update system image only of this firmware.

My boxs run well, better than stock firmware.

But my boxs have smaller system partition size , 0x5c800000 and 0x60000000 than this image's system size 0x78000000.

So require to resize the partitions or to shrink the image before update.

If possible, please reduce the system partition size as small as possible.

if you want to try...

[0] check your system partition size : " dmesg | grep meson-mmc " in adb shell.
    your box is android 9.0 already. (android 8.1 has different part structure , not compatible)

[1] download AMLogicTools_V6.0.0

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...tools-t3786991

[2] Using the CustomizationTool.exe, unpack the image and get system.PARTITION.

if your system part size is smaller than 0x78000000, you have to shrink the image before update.
    In linux , simg2img -> resize2fs -> img2simg , get the image that fits your system size.

[3] Using AMLogicTools_V6.0.0\bin\update.exe , update the system partiton only

install the driver (AMLogicTools_V6.0.0\driver) if you don't install the amlogic usb_burning_tool before.

plug usb a-a cable

adb shell "reboot update" <--- will make the device usb burning mode, or try reset button with toothpick.

update scan <-- check device is ready

update bulkcmd "disk_initial 0"

update partition system system.PARTITION <--- update

update bulkcmd "reboot recovery" <-- go recovery mode

clear cache or factory reset

refer to http://openlinux.amlogic.com:8000/do...user_guide.pdf

----------------------------

to SC, if popssible, compress the update image as 7z or zip before cloud upload , that make download size half.

and thnaks.

------------------------------

if you have a box with LPDDR3, most custom roms (for DDR4) are not compatible maybe.

I have , h96max x2 (4G lpddr3) a95x f3 air (maybe lpddr3) , and all custom roms are failed to boot.

Leave a comment:

• N0ob
    replied
    I can burn it to 100% without errors, but it doesn't work on Mecool KM9

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by sanfred View Post
    Work in a x96 max plus s905x3?
    Yes it should work just fine in that box... but you will lose reset button!
    So if you want to flash back to another rom you need to do it from inside rom in a shell or in serial console...

Leave a comment:

• empaba
    replied
    Originally posted by pexcn View Post

Hello? You mean this firmware can work on X96 Air?
    No creo que trabaje en x96 Air,pq es similar a hk1 box,yo he metido en mi hk1 box el firm disponible ATV de la caja x96 Air,son dos cajas similares,este firm me daba error.lo decía por si alguien con un box similar quiere firm ATV,que busque el del x96air

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    well i did some more changes to the device tree and uboot, to make it a bit more stable in DDR4 and LPDDR4 devices.
    I will rls a ota zip as soon as a i can! or i might just update the images in 1º post with the newer uboot/dt... still thinking...
    alright thats what I wanted to ask...pretty nice I dont bhave to care abot DDR, LPDDR blabla... :-P

Would be nice if someone can confirm this runs on HK1 PLAY (S905x2, LPDDR4)

Leave a comment:

• sanfred
    replied
    Work in a x96 max plus s905x3?

Leave a comment:

• pexcn
    replied
    Originally posted by empaba View Post
    Por si le sirve a alguien,los que tengan box incompatible,yo al final he metido la ATV del x96 Air en un hk1 de 128gb y me ha funcionado,no se se es problema con DDR3 o ddr4 pero la del x96 Air ATV me ha funcionado en otro tvbox,en concreto el hk1 box de 128 GB.gracias x tu trabajo igualmente.
    Hello? You mean this firmware can work on X96 Air?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X