X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pexcn
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    well i did some more changes to the device tree and uboot, to make it a bit more stable in DDR4 and LPDDR4 devices.
    I will rls a ota zip as soon as a i can! or i might just update the images in 1º post with the newer uboot/dt... still thinking...
    Hi superceleron, does the current firmware support LPDDR3 devices?

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    well i did some more changes to the device tree and uboot, to make it a bit more stable in DDR4 and LPDDR4 devices.
    I will rls a ota zip as soon as a i can! or i might just update the images in 1º post with the newer uboot/dt... still thinking...

Leave a comment:

• pexcn
    replied
    Amazing job!
    Can this firmware run on X96 Max Plus (S905X3)? The same as this device: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ifi-bt-gig-lan

Leave a comment:

• mctiew
    replied
    Those having problem during flashing might want to try Amlogic Card Maker Tool instead.

I had problem with USB burning tools. But the Amlogic Card Maker tools works for me. I haven't got a case where it failed on me, touch wood. Just need to wait patiently until it reboots.

Leave a comment:

• JuBaX
    replied
    Not working on Magicsee N5 PLUS S905x3. Rom error while flashing.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by LuisPerez View Post
    To be more exact I have a tv box with t95q S905x2 with Android 9 from the factory that I bought from AliExpress
    Well looks like it does not work on that box, reflash again stock rom!

Leave a comment:

• LuisPerez
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200107_153728~2.jpg
Views:	18736
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	794571To be more exact I have a tv box with t95q S905x2 with Android 9 from the factory that I bought from AliExpress

Leave a comment:

• LuisPerez
    replied
    It is the first time that I install a custom rom for my tv box t95q flash Img user 100% finished, but to turn it on it remains in the Roms logo is there no solution? I hope some answer thank you

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by Talory View Post
    GT1 mini2 install runs great
    Ye that one i know, is the one that i have
    Anyway thks for you try

Leave a comment:

• Talory
    replied
    GT1 mini2 install runs great

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by mctiew View Post
    One question: Is this running 64bit Android zygote ?
    I already told this in another topic, no 64bits android 9 directly from AML... only Android 10 will have 64bits support directly from AML.
    So this means, from 8.0 to 9 no 64bits sdk from AML.

Originally posted by poffpoff View Post
    Greetings Superceleron, thank you for your work, i am trying to flash the build, and it aborts with a Rom buffer error, s905x3 S10Max, using burning tool 2.2.0, do you know why?
    That is a nasty one to fix, it means something is interfering with your burning soft or usb ports.
    I do get that from time to time, to fix in mine i have to close all open programs and remove all other usb devices i have connected to my pc (usb mouse and keyboard can be connected ), but this is in my desktop pc, on yours it can be other thing!
    Last edited by superceleron; 01-07-2020, 13:59.

Leave a comment:

• bobrik987
    replied
    Firmware Suitable or not X96 Max Plus (S905X3)
    Last edited by bobrik987; 01-07-2020, 11:24.

Leave a comment:

• mctiew
    replied
    Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

The guys at HardKernel are working on 64bit for the ODROID-N2 with Amlogic S922X device, but don't expect 64bit on any other Amlogic device unless Amlogic decides to update their official SDK from 32bit to 64bit.

Maybe by next year Amlogic will succumb to pressure from Google since Amlogic an Google currently have partnership and Google wants to abandon 32bit. But, I don't expect it to happen this year.
    Does it mean almost all Amlogic devices are 32bit Android ? I do remember one Amlogic box which I played with has got 64 bit Android. Now I am a little puzzled.

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Originally posted by mctiew View Post
    One question: Is this running 64bit Android zygote ?
    The guys at HardKernel are working on 64bit for the ODROID-N2 with Amlogic S922X device, but don't expect 64bit on any other Amlogic device unless Amlogic decides to update their official SDK from 32bit to 64bit.

Maybe by next year Amlogic will succumb to pressure from Google since Amlogic an Google currently have partnership and Google wants to abandon 32bit. But, I don't expect it to happen this year.

Leave a comment:

• adoteq
    replied
    HI, thanks for your work... Can it also work on A95X F3 Air? It has a s905x3 chip from amlogic...
    And if so, how would be the best way to do it. I read people had issues with twrp getting error and going into bootloop when using the original stock rom.
    This rom is not, offcourse, but any experiences with this rom that can help me avoid mistakes?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X