This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Gentlemen ? ...I think Alva d' Developer said he didn't support CoreLec within His ROM.
    Please don't add divergences, PM or START A THREAD. maybe?
    ~ jus' saying
    Are you the moderator ? Please intervene if you are.

Comment

Originally posted by mctiew View Post

Are you the moderator ? Please intervene if you are.
      I am what i am, 0' mouthy one. Gotta Problem? ...call 'em yourself, if'n ya feel like your being abused or victimized.
      Or, I can get one to swing by, if'n ya don't know how to do that either?
      Can't take a hint? I am Simply just repeating our benefactor, from the last page. DummyUp?
      Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

I am what i am, 0' mouthy one. Gotta Problem? ...call 'em yourself, if'n ya feel like your being abused or victimized.
        Or, I can get one to swing by, if'n ya don't know how to do that either?
        Can't take a hint? I am Simply just repeating our benefactor, from the last page. DummyUp?
        I read that, the ROM creator does not support that. Point taken. And so as such, I am not expecting to get a support from him. I am giving the poster my support, do you have a problem with that ?

Comment

I absolutely do not. And I wasn't trying to single anybody out. Where you see this in the future and you want to help out, p.m. him. If the topic is of such import, start a thread! And I wasn't speaking of two posts ago, I was speaking of the last page where he asked specifically to keep his thread clean. Doesn't seem like much to ask for somebody who puts in so much work, only to give it away. Wouldn't did you say?

Comment

I absolutely do not. And I wasn't trying to single anybody out. Where you see this in the future and you want to help out, p.m. him. If the topic is of such import, start a thread! And I wasn't speaking of two posts ago, I was speaking of the last page where he asked specifically to keep his thread clean. Doesn't seem like much to ask for somebody who puts in so much work, only to give it away. Wouldn't did you say?
            You think it is not clean because you have a unique and peculiar idea of what you consider "clean". Just like previously you also have problem about me posting about Beelink ROM unable to use speedtest, in Beelink ROM thread! Your definition looks strange to me.

But I however think it is relevant to this ROM.
            Last edited by mctiew; 02-17-2020, 12:32.

Comment

I saw this point of interest.... ALVA Sez:
              ~ "When posting for help please stay on subject, If it doesn't pertain to this ROM please search other threads for help or start a new thread.
              I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO!!"
              ... hmm? couldn't hurt, might be helpful?

Comment

Among the models of the amlogic s905x3 series, Beelink GT1-Mini2 is the most expensive, and the s905x3 price list

Comment

Hello everyone,
                  sorry I've been absent lately. I have been working on a huge project and had to prioritize. I've also been doing a lot of different lifestyle changes lately, so still adjusting to that and trying to be productive at the same time. I haven't had much time to respond to different users and I apologize for that. I will see if time permits for me to make updates for these different boxes. But as of right now at the moment I still haven't had much free time. I hope things change for the better. Stay safe and healthy!
                  Thanks for understanding,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi. Is anyone faced problem when hiding magisk manager?
                    I hide magisk manager. then when I open new magisk manager apps, it stuck on downloading magisk manager.

Comment

Will this work on a Tanix Tx3 s905x3 4/32?

Comment

Originally posted by Talory View Post
                        Does the microphone on the g20s work?
                        microphone on g20s working

Comment

Hi. Is anyone faced problem with DRM protection?
                          Some videos from online services such as ivi.ru could not be viewed.
                          Is there a ROM that already fixed the issue?!

Comment

Hi, how do I know about updates to this firmware, and will there be such?

Comment

GT1mini-2_v204P0.img Hi, how do I know about updates to this firmware ?. the official firmware has been updated, will yours be updated ?, you have very good firmware, only problems with updating.

Comment

https://yadi.sk/d/EZ4OFixJ2My3UA GT1mini-2_v204P0.img official firmware updated

Comment

Working...
                                X