This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vlad2214 View Post
    Well, what news on the root switch and supersu? I like the firmware very much but there is not enough root control
    Sorry been super busy. I will hopefully release this week.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Sorry been super busy. I will hopefully release this week.
      Thank you,

Alvatech
      ok, I will wait with impatience)

Comment

ALVATECH, thanks for the work!

In sleep mode, the LED remains lit white, so it should be?
        How to make it turn off too in sleep mode?
        Last edited by ponytroll; 01-16-2020, 15:48.

Comment

Bug: recent applications in the form of a grid, the button to the right: "DPAD_RIGHT" closes the application, how to fix it? This is terribly uncomfortable!

Viden

Comment

Bug: recent applications in the form of a grid, the button to the right: "DPAD_RIGHT" closes the application, how to fix it? This is terribly uncomfortable!

File upload and sharing. Cloud storage platform. Store, Share or Sell your content: photos, videos, music, podcasts or documents. Free signup.

Comment

Originally posted by ponytroll View Post

https://files.fm/f/aystgws3

Sorry for the repeat, accidentally happened.

Comment

ALVATECH, thanks for the work!

In sleep mode, the LED remains lit white, so it should be?
                [B]How to make it turn off too in sleep mode?

File upload and sharing. Cloud storage platform. Store, Share or Sell your content: photos, videos, music, podcasts or documents. Free signup.
                Hello,
                You could always use the edit button bottom right side of post to make corrections or change/add content.
                As for the LED light there is nothing I can do that is the way it came from factory remember this is based off of the factory ROM. Most of this is done through their source code so best thing to do is ask Beelink on their forum. I can't fix everything I'm only one person remember. Also the recent apps close that way even if you take off grid view. You can remove grid view and you might be happier with the results. I personally only open recent apps to close out all the apps at once I don't go in and close out each individual apps, but that's just me. If you like to remove grid view, you'll need to look for the build.prop file in the root of the vendor partition / folder then look for the line of code that looks like this: ro.recents.grid=true once you find that line just delete that entire line. Then save and reboot. You can use app like xplore file manager and don't forget to open up configuration and check box show hidden files and folders then go down to mount as superuser mount writable. Once you do this you can go and edit the build.prop file.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by vlad2214 View Post

ok, I will wait with impatience)
                  Hello,
                  I have released some info you might be interested in on the 2nd post and plan on releasing some additional information on Magisk when I get some more time.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
                    You could always use the edit button bottom right side of post to make corrections or change/add content.
                    As for the LED light there is nothing I can do that is the way it came from factory remember this is based off of the factory ROM. Most of this is done through their source code so best thing to do is ask Beelink on their forum. I can't fix everything I'm only one person remember. Also the recent apps close that way even if you take off grid view. You can remove grid view and you might be happier with the results. I personally only open recent apps to close out all the apps at once I don't go in and close out each individual apps, but that's just me. If you like to remove grid view, you'll need to look for the build.prop file in the root of the vendor partition / folder then look for the line of code that looks like this: ro.recents.grid=true once you find that line just delete that entire line. Then save and reboot. You can use app like xplore file manager and don't forget to open up configuration and check box show hidden files and folders then go down to mount as superuser mount writable. Once you do this you can go and edit the build.prop file.
                    Thank you,
                    Alvatech
                    Alvatech, thanks for the answer!
                    There is such firmware from Beelink GT1 Mini 1, Assembly from superceleron S905x2 / S905x3. There, the LED turns off when going into sleep mode. You may be interested to study it. P.S. in the firmware from superceleron, the RAM is cut in 2 times, instead of 4Gb it sees only 2Gb.

Comment

Alvatech, thanks for the answer!
                      There is such firmware from Beelink GT1 Mini 1,There, the LED turns off when going into sleep mode. You may be interested to study it. P.S. in the firmware from superceleron, the RAM is cut in 2 times, instead of 4Gb it sees only 2Gb.
                      I'm sorry but I'm currently trying to finish some other ROM's / projects I'm working on at the moment. I had mentioned that this is done from factory ROM so if you like you can post about that issue with Beelink. If I get some more time I might have a look into a fix but no promises. Also If you have an issue with someone else's firmware please post on the thread accordingly, also he has his own source code for his ROM's. Like I mentioned I can't fix everything there will always be bugs on these type of boxes.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech
                      Last edited by ALVATECH; 01-17-2020, 18:09.

Comment

Will this work on a Bqeel Y8 Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Old-duffer View Post
                          Will this work on a Bqeel Y8 Max?
                          Hello,
                          I don't know since I don't own this box. This ROM is originally made for the GT1-Mini2, so if you flash and try it on your box please do so at your own risk.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
                            I don't know since I don't own this box. This ROM is originally made for the GT1-Mini2, so if you flash and try it on your box please do so at your own risk.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech
                            You bet!!! Thanks for the reply.

Comment

I'll see what I can do very soon.
                              Yeah it will be all done through TWRP for sure. I'll try to release something soon.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech
                              Busy, busy, busy....
                              With the X3 and 922 Chip series, you have no shortage of workload.
                              -- Great Work, according to the Accolades!
                              My gt1 mini 2 should arrive directly...
                              ??? but Have little use for their ui/rom,
                              I Really Want to give you a Go.

Not being a "flasher",
                              I would ask you to consider making a ota version, OR...
                              Maybe an image file that will run from TWRP?
                              I'd like to think the latter may be more time efficient for you...

Some possibility you could Develop such a solution, for us tech'tards?
                              - We hate to be left out of the cutting edge, and left to endure beelink brain-works...
                              Looking forward.
                              Thanks for the contemplation!
                              Last edited by ClarkKent; 01-21-2020, 11:30.
                              Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Busy, busy, busy....
                                With the X3 and 922 Chip series, you have no shortage of workload.
                                -- Great Work, according to the Accolades!
                                My gt1 mini 2 should arrive directly...
                                ??? but Have little use for their ui/rom,
                                I Really Want to give you a Go.

Not being a "flasher",
                                I would ask you to consider making a ota version, OR...
                                Maybe an image file that will run from TWRP?
                                I'd like to think the latter may be more time efficient for you...

Some possibility you could Develop such a solution, for us tech'tards?
                                - We hate to be left out of the cutting edge, and left to endure beelink brain-works...
                                Looking forward.
                                Thanks for the contemplation!
                                Yeah I've been pretty busy lately that's for sure....
                                I will see what I can do. for sure no matter what it's always more work making an OTA. If I make something maybe I'll PM you so you can test when you get your box in.
                                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                                X