x96 air ATV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x96 air ATV?

Hi all, I have been waiting and looking patiently for a rom for the X96 air, as the firmware that is preinstalled is pants, ie no status or nav bars, I also have to reset the network via settings when I change servers on a vpn..

so just wondering can any rom for the s905x3 work? or is there a ATV variant that works on the x96 air ?

Thank you all

Any good custom ROM X96 AIR? (4/64)

thx.

Comment

are you also asking the question? or are you suggesting? if your suggesting could point me in the right direction please

Comment

I highly doubt the manufacturer is ever going to update the firmware as it's a ship and forget device.
        Users are also not going to make an ATV firmware for it since there are far better devices to buy and which some S905X3 manufacturers already released 28 firmware updates for, like the X3 Cube.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxybox View Post
          ...is there a ATV variant that works on the x96 air ?
          Check X96 Air thread on 4PDA...

Comment

Yess! P1, P2, P3 hw version: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry91789616

I have P3 box, excellent ATV rom, bluetooth, wifi working good. Cheers

Comment

Hello, where did you bought P3 version?
              Regards

Comment

The manufacturer will definitely not update the firmware. How many times has this happened.

Comment

Originally posted by yojaska05 View Post
                  The manufacturer will definitely not update the firmware. How many times has this happened.
                  Sometimes they update but really rarely.
                  These kind of brands are just creating for actual Android and mass sell it..

I'm still waiting for stock firmware for X96 Max even pinged on WhatsApp.

Comment

Originally posted by MareCarw View Post
                    Hello, where did you bought P3 version?
                    Regards
                    Obtained my P3 X96AIR 4GB/32GB early Jan 2020 from A-Express, received as:
                    Build Number: X96Air_P3_20191204-1754
                    Build Fingerprint: Amlogic/franklin/franklin:9/PPR1.180610.011/20191204:userdebug/test-keys

Similar X96AIR models including P3 discussed in earlier thread at https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...099#post798099

Comment

How to identify which X96 Air version I have?
                      I downloaded the device info app and the build number is X96_Air_P3_2019204-1754 but I'm not sure since I have flashed another ROM which has a different build number from the stock one which was X96Air_V2_20200831-1021 .
                      PS . My Android Box has 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM , NO BLUETOOTH

Comment

Could anyone share p3 ATV rom?

Comment

Working...
                        X