Stock firmware HK1 BOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock firmware HK1 BOX

As found the firmware for HK1 BOX possibly works with also for VONTAR X3 but as stated is primary for the HK1 BOX dated u219.HK1_BOX_1000M_9.0.2019.12.28.11.34
    use it at your own risk hope it helps someone.

Click image for larger version  Name:	tv-boks-hk1-box-s905x3-obzor-3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	96.7 KB ID:	797556

All Available Roms,tweaks,tips can be found here

https://mega.nz/#!wVEgwAqb!qvdoxlw_s...OGulRJi7uMF-sA

license zip
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
    Last edited by aeolous; 08-16-2020, 09:22.

hmm... I have the Vontar X3 and the firmware I used to recover the device was from HK1 and is labeled with U212 not u219.

Note: you need the Amlogic License files in your USB_Burning_Tool directory to use HK1 firmwares.

I used the firmware from this link:

That firmware I linked should also work for the HK1-BOX that is in picture above.

Comment

Thanks for your contribution if you do have the license file please share it with us

Comment

Does anyone know first hand (tried themselves) if and which alternative ROM works on this box? does the one by superceleron work on it? if so, how stable and fast is it?
        thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mekler22 View Post
          Does anyone know first hand (tried themselves) if and which alternative ROM works on this box? does the one by superceleron work on it? if so, how stable and fast is it?
          thanks.
          I tried the new Generic Amlogic ROM from Superceleron with my Vontar_X3 and that is why I need to recover my device, lol. These X3's have DDR3 and the SC ROM is better suited for DDR4/LPDDR4 devices. There is new ROM from January for the Vontar X3, that may or may not work for the HK1 as well, but no guarantees... plus no Changelog :/
          here : https://androidpctv.com/firmware-vontar-x3/

Comment

the license zip link does't work. can it be reuploaded please

Comment

Originally posted by ajcdn62 View Post
              the license zip link does't work. can it be reuploaded please
              did u ever find that file? seems the link is broken here and on another forum i saw

Comment

License file reupload own upload but even if you dont have it you can flash the firmware with burn card maker much easier in my opinion

Comment

The latest stock firmware for this tvbox is PPR1.180610.01release-keys.<20200701_0020>

My new tvbox already came with it installed, but it would be great to have the zip or img file to upgrade older boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by LITUATUI View Post
                    The latest stock firmware for this tvbox is PPR1.180610.01release-keys.<20200701_0020>

My new tvbox already came with it installed, but it would be great to have the zip or img file to upgrade older boxes.
                    As already said your box is compatible with Vontar X3 (and many more like H96 max X3, Transpeed X3 Air, Bqeel Y8 max etc). So you can safely use this original firmware (which has the same date mentioned above by you):
                    https://mega.nz/file/5EknFCJa#nozvUW...C-iipeUN_ioLyk
                    There is also a newer one (original) for H96 max X3.......... You can also try custom roms made for the other boxes mentioned above. A friend of mine, who has exactly the same box as you, uses a custom rom I have made for H96 max X3.

Comment

Originally posted by aeolous View Post
                      Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
                      hmm... I have the Vontar X3 and the firmware I used to recover the device was from HK1 and is labeled with U212 not u219.

Note: you need the Amlogic License files in your USB_Burning_Tool directory to use HK1 firmwares.

I used the firmware from this link:

That firmware I linked should also work for the HK1-BOX that is in picture above.
                      Would either of you let us know how to use the license file at all?
                      Thanks for finding the imgs and license files by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by wargex View Post

Would either of you let us know how to use the license file at all?
                        Thanks for finding the imgs and license files by the way.
                        Just download it from here:https://mega.nz/file/8lECwC4R#AcA4Cs...jaCaCMERrLq6pc
                        Unrar the file and the whole "Licence" directory just copy it where you installed USB Burning Tool in Windows.

Comment

And this is the latest version for HK1 Box (dated 16/11/2020) https://mega.nz/file/II9wGY4I#p4Oo7k...IDeDcJiVZ0uZkI

Comment

Good day
                            I don't understand a little.
                            Is the TV box VONTAR HK1 the same as the box VONTAR X3?
                            Can I load the same alternative ROM in both TV boxes?
                            If I understood each TV BOX well, I have a different record.
                            VONTAR X3 - U212 and VONTAR HK1 - u219?
                            What is better to buy and why?

Thank you for the advice and explanation

Comment

Originally posted by bergerov View Post
                              Good day
                              I don't understand a little.
                              Is the TV box VONTAR HK1 the same as the box VONTAR X3?
                              Can I load the same alternative ROM in both TV boxes?
                              If I understood each TV BOX well, I have a different record.
                              VONTAR X3 - U212 and VONTAR HK1 - u219?
                              What is better to buy and why?

Thank you for the advice and explanation
                              They are exactly the same. If you open a Vontar X3 you will find that its motherboard will say HK1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              There is a whole number of such clones that can use the same firmware (it doesn't matter if it say 212 or 219 or whatever).
                              Look at my custom rom for them https://mega.nz/file/Qh1G2LjJ#KOvtbh...rhZBSkqv1hQUCM

Only be carefull because it seems that there may be a new version of HK1 Box with only 100 Lan (while all of the clones until today they had 1.000 Lan).
                              So be sure that you order the one with 1.000 Lan and not 100.
                              I would certainly prefer HK1 Box and not Vontar X3, because there were a number of them with a certain problem (look at aother threads about this problem).

Comment

Working...
                              X