[ROM] PureFusionATV__Bqeel_u214.Y8_MAX_1000M_S905X3 Test57

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post
    ps: i removed shit load of apps and then i restarted the device (first time restarting it after installing the rom) and the audio seems to go back to normal. strange indeed.
    So it fixed itself?

I always restart a device about 5 times before I even start using any media apps in my setup/testing process, and firstly go to YouTube and check if it is working normally first, because if there is something critical is will show itself when using YouTube.

The newest version 57 had less apps compared to version 50, and for a next release I agree all the streaming Apks should be left out of the ROM, whatever apk anybody could want can be found in all the App stores that are included.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

So it fixed itself?

I always restart a device about 5 times before I even start using any media apps in my setup/testing process, and firstly go to YouTube and check if it is working normally first, because if there is something critical is will show itself when using YouTube.

The newest version 57 had less apps compared to version 50, and for a next release I agree all the streaming Apks should be left out of the ROM, whatever apk anybody could want can be found in all the App stores that are included.
      yes, it fixed itself.

all of the apps needs to be removed, to be honest.

everyone needs are different but i just need Typhoon, StbEmu, and Smart Youtube. That's it.

edit: I am having the same problem once again. I guess this happens from time to time. the only to fix the issue is to restart the device (i unplug the power cable).
      Last edited by sssolider2; 04-13-2020, 22:10.

Comment

this rom works on my TICTID 4GB RAM 64GB ROM TX6 Plus

awesome stuff.

i am enjoying this custom rom. it works like a charm. thanks for the port and the support..
        I have the same device. 2 questions:

1. How to get into recovery mode? there is no button to press or a small hole where i could insert pin.

2. instruction on 1st post says "To flash this, you will need to find a License.zip and extract it to your USB Burning Root Dir." ,, what does that mean exactly?

Apologies for noob question. Doing this for the first time.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Saurav144 View Post

I have the same device. 2 questions:

1. How to get into recovery mode? there is no button to press or a small hole where i could insert pin.

2. instruction on 1st post says "To flash this, you will need to find a License.zip and extract it to your USB Burning Root Dir." ,, what does that mean exactly?

Apologies for noob question. Doing this for the first time.

Thanks
          Reset button in The hole which is located by the hdmi output. just grab a pen (or a tooth pick) and insert it in the whole.

2. extract the license files in the usb buring tool root folder

Comment

Thats av output hole isnt it? Didnt know that was a reset hole too.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Saurav144 View Post
              Thats av output hole isnt it? Didnt know that was a reset hole too.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
              you are correct. it is called the av outpout hole. just put a pen or a toothpick in it. you can feel the button being pressed. also, when you put in the usb cable , use the non blue usb port side. that will connect. avoid the blue usb port ...

Comment

New OTA Vontar X3 - u218.VONTAR_X3_1000M_9.0.2020.04.06.10.48-ota
                (maybe no root)
                MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!
                Last edited by grayman; 04-16-2020, 12:13.

Comment

Originally posted by grayman View Post
                  New OTA Vontar X3 - u218.VONTAR_X3_1000M_9.0.2020.04.06.10.48-ota
                  (maybe no root)
                  what is this?

Comment

what is this?
                    Firmware Bqeel Y8, HK1 Box, Vontar X3 - identical. If there is something new there, you can use it in creating firmware.

I forgot the main thing, in all these firmwares you can find the H96 logo, two more identical firmwares H96 X3 and HK1 X3 (washers)
                    Translated.
                    Last edited by grayman; 04-17-2020, 06:56.

Comment

Thanks for the works !

This firmware works for Tanix TX3 , Bqeel Y8 Pro or NinkBox N8 Plus too (same boxes )

Just 2 littles problems :
                      - IR remote don't work but with HDMI CEC, it's possible to use your Tv remote
                      - Digital clock in the front of the box works but inverse

Comment

I'm new to these Android boxes. Happy to test this. I have exact same box, so I can't just put the zip on a USB with the lic and then ota update? Is there some reason for this from a developer perspective?

Also will this wipe my previous data like user apps and settings? I assume it will also break online updates

Comment

op, when is new custom rom coming out?

also, can you fix the audio issue on the custom rom? when i turn off the tv and put it back on, the audio volume increases very greatly that it distorts the audio.

Comment

Originally posted by banditjackpotty View Post
                            I'm new to these Android boxes. Happy to test this. I have exact same box, so I can't just put the zip on a USB with the lic and then ota update?
                            License file is to be used with USB Burning Tool only. Insert in directory of windows pc, example C:>\programs\Amlogic\usb_burning_tool\license

File may be compressed in Zip format only, but it is not an OTA from manufacturer, it must only be installed with UBT (Amlogic USB Burning Tool).

Is there some reason for this from a developer perspective?
                            Amlogic and these TV box manufacturers don't release the code for these devices, so most custom ROMs are reversed engineered to modify Android. If the developer has source code then it would be possible to make OTA.zip files but even then it is still more work that developers are doing for free in most cases.

Also will this wipe my previous data like user apps and settings? I assume it will also break online updates
                            If you first go into Settings and turn Off WiFi and/or disconnect Ethernet, then go in Apps settings an delete Data for Play Store, Play Services, and all the system Settings apps, then you use UBT and do NOT select "Erase Data" + "Erase Bootloader" before you install a custom ROM, then it will be possible to install ROM on top of old ROM. That is not-recommended because if just one setting in the Bootloader or System are conflicting with new ROM you bricked your device and have to enter MaskROM Mode to Flash back original ROM.

Custom ROM's don't have Online OTA updates, and in the weird situation where the system still checks the original factory OTA website, either the OTA ROM will download and not install or it will install and then you lose any customized feature of the custom ROM and be like a stock device once again.

Comment

Guys re the rom on Vontar X3 Can any one confirm if 2.4gh usb wireless gamepad works on this rom.

This is one of the strange things I have a samsung and pipo s3 tablets and i can navigate these tablets without any issues with same usb 2.4gh gamepads. And these are old kitkat tablets....

When it comes to vontar x3 905x3 i can see it can detect but no navigation

V strange

Any thoughts would b highly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok Gents

Some updates

I have installed the custom rom on VONX3

The process I followed

1- disable win 10 drivers
                                2- Install UBT while connected the box
                                3- Boot it with pin and power button
                                4- on the recovery menu UBT detected it
                                5 I uncheck the erase bootloader
                                6- Normal erase selected on UBT
                                7- import image and start
                                10- 3 min 18 sec it completed the process
                                11- Finally there is screen 10 9 8 --- 1
                                12 it asked for regional
                                13 wifi connection i put the password and it stated connected since 18 min its loading something and chromecast screen savers are running.

I am not sure what is happening as it is still wip.

Pls let me know if i need to redo any steps

I will keep u posted from this end...

cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X