X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sssolider2
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliminater74 View Post

I had a random reboot while watching TiViMate IPTV...........

But didnt catch a log, so if it happens to you.. can you see if you can catch a log..
    how do i do that? it's okay. i will tell you when i run into a problem. right now, i am not facing any in this new update of yours. i will continue to test.... report any problems....

ps: i disabled ANTS plugin at the setup section. i dont need any apps running other than stb emu.

Leave a comment:

• Eliminater74
    replied
    Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post

So far, so good. I have STB EMU installed and working because I need it running 24/7 .

i will perform some tests on my end to see if the audio works or not.
    I had a random reboot while watching TiViMate IPTV...........

But didnt catch a log, so if it happens to you.. can you see if you can catch a log..

Leave a comment:

• sssolider2
    replied
    New upload, Test 65: https://bit.ly/PureFusionATV_T65

Hopefully Audio is fixed, but never know.. please report back ASAP..
    So far, so good. I have STB EMU installed and working because I need it running 24/7 .

i will perform some tests on my end to see if the audio works or not.

Leave a comment:

• Eliminater74
    replied
    New upload, Test 65: https://bit.ly/PureFusionATV_T65

Hopefully Audio is fixed, but never know.. please report back ASAP..

Leave a comment:

• sssolider2
    replied

Already working on it........ made some changes.. removed some init.d scripts as well.. redid some.. and cleaned up build.prop in vendor and in system..
    removed some audio stuff to hope fix it.. and redid alot of other stuff to hopefully optimize some stuff.

So lets see how this works out...................... Already installed and testing now.........
    Thanks.

I also noticed that the box will reset by itself for some reason. I only use STB EMU and the device should not restart. Thanks for the changes . Look forward too it.

Leave a comment:

• Eliminater74
    replied
    hopefully another rom update gets released to fix the audio issue comes out soon. thanks. still waiting...

Already working on it........ made some changes.. removed some init.d scripts as well.. redid some.. and cleaned up build.prop in vendor and in system..
    removed some audio stuff to hope fix it.. and redid alot of other stuff to hopefully optimize some stuff.

So lets see how this works out...................... Already installed and testing now.........

Leave a comment:

• sssolider2
    replied
    hopefully another rom update gets released to fix the audio issue comes out soon. thanks. still waiting...

Leave a comment:

• sssolider2
    replied

yeah.. im next to sure that its in build.prop.. I have some audio settings there... you might even be able to fix it your self if you are ok with editing build.prop....
    I have everything labeled as such.. so you will see Audio/Video section.. but you will have to load build.prop from vendor, not system.............
    and use a text editor, not a build.prop editor, cause you wont see the comments if you use a build.prop editor.........
    you make another custom rom with more tweaks and audio issue already fixed please. i can't go further than this. other wise, it is a nice custom rom when it works.

edit: the new custom firmware is still having audio problems. this happens when you turn off the TV for an hour and then put it back on. Audio needs to be fixed, friend.
    Last edited by sssolider2; 04-21-2020, 00:09.

Leave a comment:

• Eliminater74
    replied

do you know how to fix it? please fix it as soon as possible.
    yeah.. im next to sure that its in build.prop.. I have some audio settings there... you might even be able to fix it your self if you are ok with editing build.prop....
    I have everything labeled as such.. so you will see Audio/Video section.. but you will have to load build.prop from vendor, not system.............
    and use a text editor, not a build.prop editor, cause you wont see the comments if you use a build.prop editor.........

Leave a comment:

• sssolider2
    replied

I honestly didnt work on audio yet.. but never know.. just maybe.. but in all, most likely its not fixed.............
    do you know how to fix it? please fix it as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Eliminater74
    replied

Testing Right Now. Will reply back in a few hours. Hopefully, the audio issue has been sorted out.

Edit: Testing right now. The custom rom is installing. Checking if the audio issue still exists or not.
    I honestly didnt work on audio yet.. but never know.. just maybe.. but in all, most likely its not fixed.............

Edit: I think when I fixed the path to busybox, it caused some strange behavior, and scripts that didnt work before are working now
    but not 100% compatible as I once thought..

Leave a comment:

• sssolider2
    replied
    Uploaded a new release, PureFusionATV_u214.Y8_MAX_1000M_9.0.2020.01.13.11. 17-TEST62
    Get it from here: https://bit.ly/PureFusionATV_T62

Minor changes, need tested, might have to reboot 2 - 3 times before fully working..
    If you experience slowness, please use a file explorere with root access, and
    goto system/etc/init.d
    then delete scripts from 04 - 18, then reboot again, see if problem is still there. please report back
    ASAP either way, I need to know if scripts are causing the issue or not...........

Deleted some more apps......... I have not added any new apps yet.......
    Testing Right Now. Will reply back in a few hours. Hopefully, the audio issue has been sorted out.

Edit: Testing right now. The custom rom is installing. Checking if the audio issue still exists or not.

Leave a comment:

• Saurav144
    replied
    Can i install this as an update? Without losing any of my apps and settings ? What would be the right way to do it?

Thanks

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Eliminater74
    replied
    Uploaded a new release, PureFusionATV_u214.Y8_MAX_1000M_9.0.2020.01.13.11. 17-TEST62
    Get it from here: https://bit.ly/PureFusionATV_T62

Minor changes, need tested, might have to reboot 2 - 3 times before fully working..
    If you experience slowness, please use a file explorere with root access, and
    goto system/etc/init.d
    then delete scripts from 04 - 18, then reboot again, see if problem is still there. please report back
    ASAP either way, I need to know if scripts are causing the issue or not...........

Deleted some more apps......... I have not added any new apps yet.......

Leave a comment:

• sssolider2
    replied
    Originally posted by Saurav144 View Post
    This rom is close to perfect for me. Could you please release a patch or something to fix the sound? Pleaseeeeeeee .

Thankyou for your work.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    i'm glad i am not the only one who suffers from this. the only way to fix sound is unplug device and plug back in. i think it only happens when you shut off the TV...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X