No announcement yet.

[ROM] PureFusionATV__Bqeel_u214.Y8_MAX_1000M_S905X3 Test57

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully another rom update gets released to fix the audio issue comes out soon. thanks. still waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post
      hopefully another rom update gets released to fix the audio issue comes out soon. thanks. still waiting...

Already working on it........ made some changes.. removed some init.d scripts as well.. redid some.. and cleaned up build.prop in vendor and in system..
      removed some audio stuff to hope fix it.. and redid alot of other stuff to hopefully optimize some stuff.

So lets see how this works out...................... Already installed and testing now.........

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminater74 View Post

Already working on it........ made some changes.. removed some init.d scripts as well.. redid some.. and cleaned up build.prop in vendor and in system..
        removed some audio stuff to hope fix it.. and redid alot of other stuff to hopefully optimize some stuff.

So lets see how this works out...................... Already installed and testing now.........
        Thanks.

I also noticed that the box will reset by itself for some reason. I only use STB EMU and the device should not restart. Thanks for the changes . Look forward too it.

Comment

New upload, Test 65: https://bit.ly/PureFusionATV_T65

Hopefully Audio is fixed, but never know.. please report back ASAP..

Comment

So far, so good. I have STB EMU installed and working because I need it running 24/7 .

i will perform some tests on my end to see if the audio works or not.

Comment

Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post

So far, so good. I have STB EMU installed and working because I need it running 24/7 .

i will perform some tests on my end to see if the audio works or not.
              I had a random reboot while watching TiViMate IPTV...........

But didnt catch a log, so if it happens to you.. can you see if you can catch a log..

Comment

I had a random reboot while watching TiViMate IPTV...........

But didnt catch a log, so if it happens to you.. can you see if you can catch a log..
                how do i do that? it's okay. i will tell you when i run into a problem. right now, i am not facing any in this new update of yours. i will continue to test.... report any problems....

ps: i disabled ANTS plugin at the setup section. i dont need any apps running other than stb emu.

Comment

I am having the same problem.

I turned off my TV for 40 minutes and then put it back on and next thing you know, the audio is distorted. So i had to unplug the device and reboot it. Thats the only way to fix the audio.

please fix audio problem if you can. it still continues to exist in the latest edition...

Comment

Eliminater74 RiCkLaR_atvX Great work guys! i am a big fan of you both. finally people who speak sense on an english android box forum. i just wanted to say i have been following 4pda with google translate and its difficulties from a long time. there is this thread on it 'hk1box / vontar x3 /transpeed x3 air' all in one with a good number of developers pushing roms. could you both take a look at it please? it shall help us create a better version of this rom on a english android forum. p.s. did not put link as did not want to get blocked. p.s.2. you guys are awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by sunnytaaee View Post
                      Eliminater74 RiCkLaR_atvX Great work guys! i am a big fan of you both. finally people who speak sense on an english android box forum. i just wanted to say i have been following 4pda with google translate and its difficulties from a long time. there is this thread on it 'hk1box / vontar x3 /transpeed x3 air' all in one with a good number of developers pushing roms. could you both take a look at it please? it shall help us create a better version of this rom on a english android forum. p.s. did not put link as did not want to get blocked. p.s.2. you guys are awesome!
                      I know that site well.. its near impossible to register on that FORUM unless you know Russian well.. because of the register process... and I dont have a contact info to ask about
                      creating an account for an American..... my google translate works well enough where I can read the stuff............ but cant register for any added benefits..

but I will look into

EDIT: I did look into it.. I did DL some custom ROMS.. going to crack them open and see what secrets lie underneath..
                      I did open a few.. BTW, its easy to make all them Custom Roms fully English.... Just gota change the build.prop lang settings to English..
                      they are all pre set to RU, with no possible way to change them through settings/ while setting ROM up..
                      but can be easily extracted and build.prop changed to english and repacked............. then upon flashing it..
                      it will work in full English rather then Russian..

But I will see what is possible to import over for us.............
                      Last edited by Eliminater74; 04-27-2020, 15:01.

Comment

Thats good news man!
                        also take a look at this maybe if it interests you.
                        i am learning the basics of building a rom and shall start experimenting when i get the spare one delivered.

Sony Bravia Engine X-Reality for Magisk. Contribute to enggarsulistyo/BraviaEngine development by creating an account on GitHub.

XTREMEMusic official magisk repo. Contribute to androidexpert35/XTREMEMusic-magisk-official development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnytaaee View Post
                          Thats good news man!
                          also take a look at this maybe if it interests you.
                          i am learning the basics of building a rom and shall start experimenting when i get the spare one delivered.

Sony Bravia Engine X-Reality for Magisk. Contribute to enggarsulistyo/BraviaEngine development by creating an account on GitHub.

https://github.com/androidexpert35/X...agisk-official
                          you sure know how to find stuff.. thats one good quality to modding roms, is looking for stuff that might be of use... and learning how to implant it..
                          if your interested in modding Amlogic roms, get with me, I can set you up with the correct tools you will need..
                          I have my own custom Amlogic IMG extractor, for linux.. I started off with someone elses that never updated it, so I updated it to fit todays roms.
                          and added some extra commands that also allow me to sign and so on.. also I am a paid user of Kitchen software, Superr............
                          and that I use alot.......... and I also use Beyond Compare, which trust me, you will use alot.. and I mean alot..

I dont do any of my stuff on my windows machine.. I do it all on my Linux machine Intel i7 2600, w/24GB Ram and 500GB SSD main drive, and 10TB else where....
                          linux incodes much better then windows.. cause I do alot of video incoding.. and I also did alot of compiling of kernels and roms back in the days.. windows just doesnt cut it.
                          most true devs will nearly always use Linux.. my Destro is Arch Linux.. which I dont recommend you trying unless you truly know what your doing.. its not easy to set up..
                          newbies would be better to install Ubuntu base till they learn the ropes.. But if you need any help or wanna join in.. send me a msg and ill help you out.

Comment

Next update will have SuperSU removed, and Brought back Magisk, a mod that I found on 4pda Forums, which I finely figured out how to register on that board
                            using the apk method.. but there is instructions on how to implant Magisk into our Android 9 firmware..

Be warned, that when I release it, it will auto reboot it self just before booting OS, I guess its the only way for magisk to take hold........ But after first boot, it pretty much
                            unnoticeable its so quick after that...........

Comment

you sure know how to find stuff.. thats one good quality to modding roms, is looking for stuff that might be of use... and learning how to implant it..
                              if your interested in modding Amlogic roms, get with me, I can set you up with the correct tools you will need..
                              I have my own custom Amlogic IMG extractor, for linux.. I started off with someone elses that never updated it, so I updated it to fit todays roms.
                              and added some extra commands that also allow me to sign and so on.. also I am a paid user of Kitchen software, Superr............
                              and that I use alot.......... and I also use Beyond Compare, which trust me, you will use alot.. and I mean alot..

I dont do any of my stuff on my windows machine.. I do it all on my Linux machine Intel i7 2600, w/24GB Ram and 500GB SSD main drive, and 10TB else where....
                              linux incodes much better then windows.. cause I do alot of video incoding.. and I also did alot of compiling of kernels and roms back in the days.. windows just doesnt cut it.
                              most true devs will nearly always use Linux.. my Destro is Arch Linux.. which I dont recommend you trying unless you truly know what your doing.. its not easy to set up..
                              newbies would be better to install Ubuntu base till they learn the ropes.. But if you need any help or wanna join in.. send me a msg and ill help you out.
                              You are a veteran and i am a noob with celeron dual core.yep i shall drop you a message. Thats an awesome setup that you have. Its a great move going in with magisk. Opens doors to infinite possibilities! Keep up the good work.

Comment

When can we expect next version? Is it going to be a major upgrade?

Thankyou for your hard work. Really appreciate it.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X