[ROM] PureFusionATV__Bqeel_u214.Y8_MAX_1000M_S905X3 Test57

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok more updates

I finally got it but I feel it bit slow, gamepads are detected but not working I will give it couple of restarts. finger crossed.

Can anyone help how can i revert back to original rom.

Here is the original rom

Thanks in advance

Comment

I feel the startup is really slow. Even after couple of reboots. Apart from that everything working fine for me. Im not a power user though.

Edit: audio coming out of tv speakers is really bad. It works fine on bluetooth speakers.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Saurav144; 04-18-2020, 20:45.

Comment

This rom is close to perfect for me. Could you please release a patch or something to fix the sound? Pleaseeeeeeee .

Thankyou for your work.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Well here is the link to the VIM3L ROM if you want to just decompile ROM extract Kernel and compile a new boot.img ? then see how your device reacts
          page link: https://docs.khadas.com/vim3/FirmwareAndroid.html
          direct download link to latest ROM: https://dl.khadas.com/Firmware/VIM3L/Android/VIM3L_Pie_V200320.7z

Also, SuperCeleron makes his images from Source, he has access to a private Amlogic SDK
          link: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ild#post794463
          I have had a private conversation with SuperCeleron, and he doesnt wanna give it out.. but its understanding, since he spent countless hours creating his custom one..
          but ill look into the other stuff..

Comment

Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post

Yes, i think the android system is over boosting the audio. the quality is terrible when playing a music channel. the volume is utter almost.

I use StbEmu Pro . I installed the latest edition pro either.

there is nothing in the app that I use can alter the audio aspect.

the only way to enjoy the audio is to put the tv volume at very low volume and just let it be.

if you are going to update the custom rom, you can always leave apktime app and keep it simple.

ps: i removed shit load of apps and then i restarted the device (first time restarting it after installing the rom) and the audio seems to go back to normal. strange indeed.
            would you care to list what apps you removed.. maybe I can figure something out...

Comment

Sorry about the multi post on here, but was answering the questions as I go along reading.. now for my final post for the time being or day,

I will see what I can do about the Audio problem.. I think and pretty sure its something in build.prop that needs adjusting..
              I will remove more apps... I will take in account you all want Smart YouTube and stbEmu, I honestly havent been messing with my box in a while.. but its about time
              I back into it.. specially since there are things I wanna do that cant do on the cube 4k.

so, starting today or tomorrow, I will make a few more changes and test it.. then release an update most likely by tomorrow evening Eastern Time....

as for new firmware, I wont add any of that just of yet.. because its alot of work at this time.. and I need to get this up to par first.. then I will update the main firmware..
              I just dont wanna mess with it just of yet.. I would have to decompile a few things and make some changes and recompile and re sign and so on.. Just not something I
              wanna do at this time.. so lets get this going right first......... then I can update firmware..........

But yes, I do listen to what you all say and I do appreciate al the input I received.. with that.. I will make the changes needed..

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminater74 View Post
                Sorry about the multi post on here, but was answering the questions as I go along reading.. now for my final post for the time being or day,

I will see what I can do about the Audio problem.. I think and pretty sure its something in build.prop that needs adjusting..
                I will remove more apps... I will take in account you all want Smart YouTube and stbEmu, I honestly havent been messing with my box in a while.. but its about time
                I back into it.. specially since there are things I wanna do that cant do on the cube 4k.

so, starting today or tomorrow, I will make a few more changes and test it.. then release an update most likely by tomorrow evening Eastern Time....

as for new firmware, I wont add any of that just of yet.. because its alot of work at this time.. and I need to get this up to par first.. then I will update the main firmware..
                I just dont wanna mess with it just of yet.. I would have to decompile a few things and make some changes and recompile and re sign and so on.. Just not something I
                wanna do at this time.. so lets get this going right first......... then I can update firmware..........

But yes, I do listen to what you all say and I do appreciate al the input I received.. with that.. I will make the changes needed..
                THank you for the reply. We can count on you. It looks like I am not the only person with audio problems for this custom rom. I hope everything works out.

Look forward to the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Saurav144 View Post
                  This rom is close to perfect for me. Could you please release a patch or something to fix the sound? Pleaseeeeeeee .

Thankyou for your work.

i'm glad i am not the only one who suffers from this. the only way to fix sound is unplug device and plug back in. i think it only happens when you shut off the TV...

Comment

Uploaded a new release, PureFusionATV_u214.Y8_MAX_1000M_9.0.2020.01.13.11. 17-TEST62
                    Get it from here: https://bit.ly/PureFusionATV_T62

Minor changes, need tested, might have to reboot 2 - 3 times before fully working..
                    If you experience slowness, please use a file explorere with root access, and
                    goto system/etc/init.d
                    then delete scripts from 04 - 18, then reboot again, see if problem is still there. please report back
                    ASAP either way, I need to know if scripts are causing the issue or not...........

Deleted some more apps......... I have not added any new apps yet.......

Comment

Can i install this as an update? Without losing any of my apps and settings ? What would be the right way to do it?

Thanks

Comment

Uploaded a new release, PureFusionATV_u214.Y8_MAX_1000M_9.0.2020.01.13.11. 17-TEST62
                        Get it from here: https://bit.ly/PureFusionATV_T62

Minor changes, need tested, might have to reboot 2 - 3 times before fully working..
                        If you experience slowness, please use a file explorere with root access, and
                        goto system/etc/init.d
                        then delete scripts from 04 - 18, then reboot again, see if problem is still there. please report back
                        ASAP either way, I need to know if scripts are causing the issue or not...........

Deleted some more apps......... I have not added any new apps yet.......
                        Testing Right Now. Will reply back in a few hours. Hopefully, the audio issue has been sorted out.

Edit: Testing right now. The custom rom is installing. Checking if the audio issue still exists or not.

Comment

Testing Right Now. Will reply back in a few hours. Hopefully, the audio issue has been sorted out.

Edit: Testing right now. The custom rom is installing. Checking if the audio issue still exists or not.
                          I honestly didnt work on audio yet.. but never know.. just maybe.. but in all, most likely its not fixed.............

Edit: I think when I fixed the path to busybox, it caused some strange behavior, and scripts that didnt work before are working now
                          but not 100% compatible as I once thought..

Comment

I honestly didnt work on audio yet.. but never know.. just maybe.. but in all, most likely its not fixed.............
                            do you know how to fix it? please fix it as soon as possible.

Comment

do you know how to fix it? please fix it as soon as possible.
                              yeah.. im next to sure that its in build.prop.. I have some audio settings there... you might even be able to fix it your self if you are ok with editing build.prop....
                              I have everything labeled as such.. so you will see Audio/Video section.. but you will have to load build.prop from vendor, not system.............
                              and use a text editor, not a build.prop editor, cause you wont see the comments if you use a build.prop editor.........

Comment

yeah.. im next to sure that its in build.prop.. I have some audio settings there... you might even be able to fix it your self if you are ok with editing build.prop....
                                I have everything labeled as such.. so you will see Audio/Video section.. but you will have to load build.prop from vendor, not system.............
                                and use a text editor, not a build.prop editor, cause you wont see the comments if you use a build.prop editor.........
                                you make another custom rom with more tweaks and audio issue already fixed please. i can't go further than this. other wise, it is a nice custom rom when it works.

edit: the new custom firmware is still having audio problems. this happens when you turn off the TV for an hour and then put it back on. Audio needs to be fixed, friend.
                                Last edited by sssolider2; 04-21-2020, 00:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X