No announcement yet.

[ROM] PureFusionATV__Bqeel_u214.Y8_MAX_1000M_S905X3 Test57

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long did it take for you to get past the initial "please wait" screen. Ive been stuck there for 20 mins now.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Saurav144 View Post
      How long did it take for you to get past the initial "please wait" screen. Ive been stuck there for 20 mins now.

press backkey all the way to select lang, then go from there again.. and hopefully that will get you past that... sometimes the google servers get stuck....... happends to me
      from time 2 time......... Or just reboot and that might help too

Comment

Its smoother than before. Audio still has issues. I had no other complaints before. Fix the audio issue and this rom would be just perfect.

After that you could remove some apps maybe add some like smart youtube, cinema hd etc.

Comment

After using this rom for few hours:

1. After leaving the box idle for sometime, it wont go to homescreen. Maybe you could do something to keep launcher in memory all the time
          2. Root acces has only 1 option "forever" clicking on it does not do anything.

Comment

Hi,

Is it possible to activate HDMI CEC in this ROM (next update). Like this, TV remote will work directly after flashing

Thanks

Comment

Eliminater74
              Quick notes about apps in the last ROM test 68 release:
              1) Adaway version 4.3.2 has a dead host source, Dev updated it in version 4.3.3. -Or can start using his new Beta version which I believe is on version 5.0.2 now, which also has the benefit of getting apk updates pushed directly to the app.
              2) there is 2 apps for checking Apk details, eliminate the more generic/simple app of the 2
              3) ROM has 2 added file managers, go ahead and eliminate the old Droidlogic File Manager. Personally I always add Es File Explore and Total Commander, and never use the ones that you included but I know some people like those two FX and X-File.
              4) Suggestions: add another Screensaver app like Aerial TV(can download from APKpure) or Google Clock; and maybe also add the HOME app(Not Google-home) and DASHBOARD app, both from Google TV Play Store; when Home app set to favorites is easy way to let you find a mobile launcher and initiate it from inside LeanbackLauncher; Dashboard lets you long press home_key and open an overlay AppDrawer that displays all installed apps both mobile and TV.

Comment

It works really good in almost all aspects, sometimes it closes PlayStore during installation of app but is a small problem
                Magisk with taichi and xtadia works for gaming

Audio really loud but u can volume down

Long time at first boot

Funny it has a mirrored clock in the front screen, can you fix in someway?

My box is
                TANIX T3 S905X3 4g/32g
                so you can put it among compatible devices (this is the only mod firmware that works there in my experience,even better than the original one)
                Last edited by esclusoilcane; 05-09-2020, 22:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminater74 View Post

press backkey all the way to select lang, then go from there again.. and hopefully that will get you past that... sometimes the google servers get stuck....... happends to me
                  from time 2 time......... Or just reboot and that might help too
                  Hi there,
                  Just flashed, and I am stuck on the "please wait" screen.
                  It seems that the box is trying to get access to Google servers, which are not accessible from where I am (China) without prior installation of a VPN on the box. So there is a chicken and egg issue here, since I cannot install VPN until the box passes this "please wait" screen.
                  Any idea how I can move forward ?

My box : Tic Tid TX6 Plus - Amlogic S905X3
                  Last edited by ThorLiv; 05-10-2020, 08:58.

Comment

Originally posted by ThorLiv View Post
                    Hi there,
                    Just flashed, and I am stuck on the "please wait" screen.
                    It seems that the box is trying to get access to Google servers, which are not accessible from where I am (China) without prior installation of a VPN on the box. So there is a chicken and egg issue here, since I cannot install VPN until the box passes this "please wait" screen.
                    Any idea how I can move forward ?
                    My box : Tic Tid TX6 Plus - Amlogic S905X3
                    Configure your Router to use a VPN or Proxy. Or, can you use a hotspot to connect 'phone/tablet WiFi' to TVbox to have a non-restricted internet connection.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
                      Eliminater74
                      Quick notes about apps in the last ROM test 68 release:
                      1) Adaway version 4.3.2 has a dead host source, Dev updated it in version 4.3.3. -Or can start using his new Beta version which I believe is on version 5.0.2 now, which also has the benefit of getting apk updates pushed directly to the app.
                      2) there is 2 apps for checking Apk details, eliminate the more generic/simple app of the 2
                      3) ROM has 2 added file managers, go ahead and eliminate the old Droidlogic File Manager. Personally I always add Es File Explore and Total Commander, and never use the ones that you included but I know some people like those two FX and X-File.
                      4) Suggestions: add another Screensaver app like Aerial TV(can download from APKpure) or Google Clock; and maybe also add the HOME app(Not Google-home) and DASHBOARD app, both from Google TV Play Store; when Home app set to favorites is easy way to let you find a mobile launcher and initiate it from inside LeanbackLauncher; Dashboard lets you long press home_key and open an overlay AppDrawer that displays all installed apps both mobile and TV.
                      I will surely look into this.. Been kinda busy the last few days.. Decided to get a motorcycle and I need to get a Motorcycle endorsement added to my License and to get that I need to take a BRC course which cost me 200.00 as well.. so I been on the move lately.. But i surely appreciate your input and I will make the changes and look into that.. I didnt think you could have any other home on ATV mod, what home app would you recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminater74 View Post

I will surely look into this.. Been kinda busy the last few days.. Decided to get a motorcycle and I need to get a Motorcycle endorsement added to my License and to get that I need to take a BRC course which cost me 200.00 as well.. so I been on the move lately.. But i surely appreciate your input and I will make the changes and look into that.. I didnt think you could have any other home on ATV mod, what home app would you recommend?
                        I can understand burocracy for driving a bike, I had the same problems before

Your actual rom works flawlessly on my T3 that I'd sorry to take it away and reinstall everything, is it possible in some way an ota? There's a way to mirror the front clock in someway, it's exactly upsidedown

THANKS FKR YOU WORK A NEW LIFE FOR MY TANIX T3

Comment

Hi . thanks for your work.
                          can I install this rom on X3 Mini?

Comment

Is there going to be an update OP? CEC remote like someone mentioned before would be nice.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tabango View Post
                              Hello Eliminater74

I test your rom on my H96 Max 8k Ultra Hd 4/128GB

It works perfectly so far.
                              The original remote control
                              Wifi
                              RJ45
                              all is well.

Thank you for this great work and hope that my message is useful to others.
                              You just save my day.

I have the exact same box and afraid to do so bcoz no one has mentioned this brand tv box.

Comment

Any one can suggest netflix for android tv version which will work 9n this fusionAndroidTv.

I have downloaded netflix from playstore and app navigation n browsing is fine but video is not playing.

Same problem with Amazon Prime Video app, able to browse but not able play.

Although this box doesn't have L1 certificate I should be able to play non hd videos.

Is my understanding correct about this ?

Using H96 Max 8K
                                Last edited by ricky176; 06-03-2020, 22:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X