No announcement yet.

[ROM] PureFusionATV__Bqeel_u214.Y8_MAX_1000M_S905X3 Test57

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Below is the list of issues I got on H96 Max 8K.

1. Chromecast is not working.
    2. HDMI CEC settings are reverted back post restart.
    3. Boot time is 4 mins with 4GB/32GB variant.

I ll add any issues i got.
    Last edited by ricky176; 06-06-2020, 05:52.

Comment

Sorry peepz, I been really busy the past few months, I will look into the stuff that people mentioned and try and get an update out soon. Not sure if anyone is still interested in it or not.
      but I will still get one out soon....... again, I can also be reached on telegram under same name here. as well as XDA (Which I hardly ever read my messages there)..
      I sorta like this board because its direct and dead on, without all the BS added.. To much Drama on XDA..... But I pretty much retired from my dev days...... I only do this to
      pick up some slack and give me something to do from time 2 time.........

Comment

• trebor
        trebor commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes we do like People to leave their Ego's at home when they visit,
        Keeps the BS under control

For sure we want it, it's been a while I'm waiting an update for my tx3
      Anyway yoursz in my Tanix tx3, was a good base to install trough twrp, Slimbox atv rom

that solve 4k e HDMI cec issues and more has chrome receiver
      Thanks!!!
      Last edited by esclusoilcane; 06-16-2020, 04:08.

Comment

License.zip is a dead link just opens a standard home screen or page to the freaktab lists of forums? Better still just make a twrp flashable zip and upload the license file so I can try cross flashing it like I have with another tanix rom which works a tx3 flashable zip rom for twrp all I then did was flash the vendor files for wifi and bluetooth, it should work it's better than all that make a usb tool especially as the license zip is missing.

The only reason I want this is for magisk pre loaded can't do it on mine and you have geforce now and stadia running on this rom but my rom doesn't the slimbox rom doesn't do geforce and or stadia and it won't screen record but apparently another reason i want magisk is there are some screen recorder apps that run that require a magisk addon to record internal audio so it may do for recording games like emulators and so on i really would love this as a twrp flashable zip to try it please i bet a lot of people would.
        What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

Alright so after extensive testing I too have ran into the dreaded audio bug that the other guy complained about. So far I have noticed the audio distortion problem while using Plex (my other box has absolutely no audio issue using the same version of Plex for Android)
          I've also noticed the distortion while using Mobdro (a movie and TV show app) there it seems to be clear audio until about a half hour into viewing then it starts to go out.
          Unlike the previous complaint I can't seem to fix it by unplugging the HDMI and plugging it back in. For me the only fix is to reboot entirely but the distortion returns eventually. I haven't sorted out a way to fix it and I'm not savvy enough to edit the build.prop
          Hopefully Eliminater can release another update soon.
          I just got the Bqeel Y8 Max and this ROM is so much better than the stock ROM!

Comment

Now i use this rom as a base start to install Slimbox atv over, anyway also with just this installed to fix audio distortion I found on zoom or go-to meeting, I simply enabled viper and worked on audio setting, it was compressor if I remind well

Comment

Originally posted by esclusoilcane View Post
              Now i use this rom as a base start to install Slimbox atv over, anyway also with just this installed to fix audio distortion I found on zoom or go-to meeting, I simply enabled viper and worked on audio setting, it was compressor if I remind well
              what version of SlimBox are you flashing over this rom? v4.3.7 gives me an error in USB Flashing Tool and the newest v5 flashes but gives me a bootloop of the SlimBox Rom logo! I am now back to using this Pure Fusion ROM.

Can you maybe DM me a download link for the SlimBox ROM you're using?

Comment

TIC TID TR6 Plus loops on AFRd. cannot get passed it

Comment

Originally posted by vega509 View Post
                  TIC TID TR6 Plus loops on AFRd. cannot get passed it
                  my Bqeel did that too. I just went into Apps and disabled that app entirely (I don't even know what that app does LOL)
                  Updating Magisk and granting AFRd root access did NOT stop the pop up!

Comment

Can any one confirm whether Google Home app will work with this OS??
                    And Chromecast is working on the latest build or not??

Comment

Originally posted by ricky176 View Post
                      Can any one confirm whether Google Home app will work with this OS??
                      And Chromecast is working on the latest build or not??
                      IF you want everything GOOGLE to work perfectly, then your best bet is to get a fully "Google Certified' (licensed device) like a Mi-Box-S or Nvidia_ShieldTV. Chromecast will only work on Licensed/Certified ATV devices.

Comment

I'm trying to flash this ROM on my Tictid TX6 Plus box, but I always get the message [Err]--[0x00301001]Erase bootloader/Switch status/Enum device/Enum error

Any advice?

Comment

I been out of the loop for a while now, Tell you the truth I havent even turned on my Android box at all.. my daily box is my Amazon Fire Cube 4k.. because everything is certified.
                          and just havent had much time for the android box.. as I mentioned before. got my Motorcycle Endorsement and riding more then I work on here.. already ready to get a bigger bike cause im bored with what I got.. really interested in buying a Goldwing 1200 or so.. anyhow.... I seen that Transpeed x3 released Android 10 for the 905x3? seen some reviews on it.. also seen a post on this forum.. but the Image is gone from the drive.. can anyone get their hands on it? I would like to take it apart and convert to android tv and so on..

As for this image.. I will soon be back at it.......

needs a big update.. I might just get latest release and cherry-pick all my commits to it.. I know ill have to make some manual edits.. but that is the reason I kept
                          my mods on git format so I could recall at anytime and see what work I need to do and so on....... it wouldnt take me long..........

I can still be reached Telegram or even on Discord always look for Eliminater74 and Dont get it mixed up with another Eliminater without the 74...............

I do not use XDA really anymore.. but I am still on there.. Just dont expect me to answer any PM's over there.. I havent read any messages there for nearly a year now.

But I will answer here.. only if its a worthy enough message.. so please dont waste my time with questions on how to do something.. you can ask that right here..

I will try and get things going again..

Comment

Slim box in in version 7 and work great on x96air P3 do...

Comment

Originally posted by Atvx96air View Post
                              Slim box in in version 7 and work great on x96air P3 do...
                              I'll be waiting for an update to this rom as I preferred it over everything else I tried, But I too am using SlimRom v7 as of now. works great on my Bqeel Y8 Max

Comment

Working...
                              X