No announcement yet.

[ROM] PureFusionATV__Bqeel_u214.Y8_MAX_1000M_S905X3 Test57

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone get this to work on the Y8 max with the Amlogic burn card maker? I dont have a male to male USB so i tried with an SD card... however I get the updating screen for a second and then the device powers off.

happy for any suggestions, i'm new to this

Comment

can you give me file license? thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by mcomentale View Post
        can you give me file license? thank you so much
        You can use the one I have uploaded for my custom rom https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...amlogic-s905x3

Comment

Originally posted by JG420 View Post

I'll be waiting for an update to this rom as I preferred it over everything else I tried, But I too am using SlimRom v7 as of now. works great on my Bqeel Y8 Max
          Can I ask which SlimBox you are using? I tried the version for the x96air p2 and p3 but wifi does not work on these.

Comment

I really didnt think anyone would still be interested in this firmware ROM....... I have been doing a bit of research on new firmware and ideas and whats current NEW..
            I have been putting off updating this ROM which started out as a personal project. Wasnt really interested in updating.. Havent even turned on my Box in over 6 months.. Hope it still works..
            But its coming to a time that I need something to do.. and I might just privately start back up again, just for kicks and something to do. Maybe. I see alot of other roms on here that seem really nice.
            again, I have not decided if I wanna update or what. might even start over on newer firmware.. havent really decided.. but just wanted to check in to say im still alive..
            Just been busy with other things. and recently been thinking of working on something again..

Comment

the license file link is invalid , have new link ?

Comment

Working...
              X