Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hellomysons
    replied
    the license file link is invalid , have new link ?

Leave a comment:

• Eliminater74
    replied
    I really didnt think anyone would still be interested in this firmware ROM....... I have been doing a bit of research on new firmware and ideas and whats current NEW..
    I have been putting off updating this ROM which started out as a personal project. Wasnt really interested in updating.. Havent even turned on my Box in over 6 months.. Hope it still works..
    But its coming to a time that I need something to do.. and I might just privately start back up again, just for kicks and something to do. Maybe. I see alot of other roms on here that seem really nice.
    again, I have not decided if I wanna update or what. might even start over on newer firmware.. havent really decided.. but just wanted to check in to say im still alive..
    Just been busy with other things. and recently been thinking of working on something again..

Leave a comment:

• banditjackpotty
    replied
    Originally posted by JG420 View Post

I'll be waiting for an update to this rom as I preferred it over everything else I tried, But I too am using SlimRom v7 as of now. works great on my Bqeel Y8 Max
    Can I ask which SlimBox you are using? I tried the version for the x96air p2 and p3 but wifi does not work on these.

Leave a comment:

• ath156
    replied
    Originally posted by mcomentale View Post
    can you give me file license? thank you so much
    You can use the one I have uploaded for my custom rom https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...amlogic-s905x3

Leave a comment:

• mcomentale
    replied
    can you give me file license? thank you so much

Leave a comment:

• banditjackpotty
    replied
    Did anyone get this to work on the Y8 max with the Amlogic burn card maker? I dont have a male to male USB so i tried with an SD card... however I get the updating screen for a second and then the device powers off.

happy for any suggestions, i'm new to this

Leave a comment:

• JG420
    replied
    Originally posted by Atvx96air View Post
    Slim box in in version 7 and work great on x96air P3 do...
    I'll be waiting for an update to this rom as I preferred it over everything else I tried, But I too am using SlimRom v7 as of now. works great on my Bqeel Y8 Max

Leave a comment:

• Atvx96air
    replied
    Slim box in in version 7 and work great on x96air P3 do...

Leave a comment:

• Eliminater74
    replied
    I been out of the loop for a while now, Tell you the truth I havent even turned on my Android box at all.. my daily box is my Amazon Fire Cube 4k.. because everything is certified.
    and just havent had much time for the android box.. as I mentioned before. got my Motorcycle Endorsement and riding more then I work on here.. already ready to get a bigger bike cause im bored with what I got.. really interested in buying a Goldwing 1200 or so.. anyhow.... I seen that Transpeed x3 released Android 10 for the 905x3? seen some reviews on it.. also seen a post on this forum.. but the Image is gone from the drive.. can anyone get their hands on it? I would like to take it apart and convert to android tv and so on..

As for this image.. I will soon be back at it.......

needs a big update.. I might just get latest release and cherry-pick all my commits to it.. I know ill have to make some manual edits.. but that is the reason I kept
    my mods on git format so I could recall at anytime and see what work I need to do and so on....... it wouldnt take me long..........

I can still be reached Telegram or even on Discord always look for Eliminater74 and Dont get it mixed up with another Eliminater without the 74...............

I do not use XDA really anymore.. but I am still on there.. Just dont expect me to answer any PM's over there.. I havent read any messages there for nearly a year now.

But I will answer here.. only if its a worthy enough message.. so please dont waste my time with questions on how to do something.. you can ask that right here..

I will try and get things going again..

Leave a comment:

• Ant123
    replied
    I'm trying to flash this ROM on my Tictid TX6 Plus box, but I always get the message [Err]--[0x00301001]Erase bootloader/Switch status/Enum device/Enum error

Any advice?

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Originally posted by ricky176 View Post
    Can any one confirm whether Google Home app will work with this OS??
    And Chromecast is working on the latest build or not??
    IF you want everything GOOGLE to work perfectly, then your best bet is to get a fully "Google Certified' (licensed device) like a Mi-Box-S or Nvidia_ShieldTV. Chromecast will only work on Licensed/Certified ATV devices.

Leave a comment:

• ricky176
    replied
    Can any one confirm whether Google Home app will work with this OS??
    And Chromecast is working on the latest build or not??

Leave a comment:

• JG420
    replied
    Originally posted by vega509 View Post
    TIC TID TR6 Plus loops on AFRd. cannot get passed it
    my Bqeel did that too. I just went into Apps and disabled that app entirely (I don't even know what that app does LOL)
    Updating Magisk and granting AFRd root access did NOT stop the pop up!

Leave a comment:

• vega509
    replied
    TIC TID TR6 Plus loops on AFRd. cannot get passed it

Leave a comment:

• JG420
    replied
    Originally posted by esclusoilcane View Post
    Now i use this rom as a base start to install Slimbox atv over, anyway also with just this installed to fix audio distortion I found on zoom or go-to meeting, I simply enabled viper and worked on audio setting, it was compressor if I remind well
    what version of SlimBox are you flashing over this rom? v4.3.7 gives me an error in USB Flashing Tool and the newest v5 flashes but gives me a bootloop of the SlimBox Rom logo! I am now back to using this Pure Fusion ROM.

Can you maybe DM me a download link for the SlimBox ROM you're using?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X