wifi and bluetooth problem in magicsee n5 max s905x3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wifi and bluetooth problem in magicsee n5 max s905x3

hi there. i realy thank you all for the help.
    i just got a magicsee n5 max s905x3 this week wich is a good tvbox. it worked very smooth and fine until i did flashed it with the new firmware that i downloaded it from the magicsee website.
    once done there is no wifi and bluetooth . it keeps stopping and bugging . did anyone faced this? any help? is there any custom firmware suitable for my box ? thank you for your help

You should find what your looking for here https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=973352

Comment

thanks a lot dear jimennis hhhh i think i bricked my box on triying to flash it with a wrong img file. my pc dont reconize it and it is not starting at all .....now i will try to find how to unbrick it if it still possible to do so.

Comment

Sorry to hear that you will need to short the band and use correct firmware for your box

Comment

i dont know how to do so !!! witch band i need to short? do i have to open the box?

Comment

Hi you would need to open it , grab yourself something like a phone sim tray pin ,locate the nand pins and methodically from left to right place it between each pair of pins till it shorts , it won't take you long you will see it connect in usb burner tool

Comment

now i see. thank you a lot for your help .

Comment

Check your WiFi chip so it matches the IMG , as I remember there are different IMG files different dates for your box just a process of elimination ...let us know how you get on

Comment

hello dear. i really apreciate your help yes i did unbrick it by shorting the band as u did explain . thanks a lot . until now i didnt find any custom firmware for my box cause ive tried all the stock firmwares given by the magicsee so i will search again and i will let you know the news thank u a lot for your precious help.

Comment

hello dear.
                    i found a custom firmware named SLIMBOX X3 i did download it but couldnt install it cause i dont know the right way to do so .
                    if its possible can you give me a help? i would apreciate a lot. thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X