Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluetooth does not work on the X96 air p3.... using either slimbox rom... any fix available? Reports "bluetooth keeps stopping"

Comment

Originally posted by mrwislr View Post
      Bluetooth does not work on the X96 air p3.... using either slimbox rom... any fix available? Reports "bluetooth keeps stopping"
      install patch

Comment

Originally posted by SlimHouse View Post

Actually just the opposite... I originally installed that patch but after some more reading on 4pda it became clear that it wasn't needed for the p3. I reinstalled without applying the patch and everything works as it should. Great rom... nicely done... completely professional... thank you.

Comment

can I install to tx6 mini . thanks

CPU: Allwinner H6, up to 1.5 GHz, Quad core ARM Cortex-A53 GPU: Mali-T720 RAM: 2G DDRIII ROM: 16G OS: Android 9.0

Comment

Has anyone installed this on a Tanix T5 Plus (the new S905X3 version of the T5). I wonder how close it is to the T3 and if that patch will work...

Comment

Originally posted by deornoth667 View Post
              Has anyone installed this on a Tanix T5 Plus (the new S905X3 version of the T5). I wonder how close it is to the T3 and if that patch will work...
              From my brief trial of the TX5_Plus, I believe that the Tanix TX5_PLUS and TX3 are the same except for different WiFi Modules and possibly different vendors for the Nand and Ram, but basically the same device.

Comment

Error when trying to access the link on your original post to download this ROM. Will you be updating the link? Or does anyone else have a link / upload of this ROM they can share?

Thanks
                Last edited by Pyru; 05-18-2020, 07:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyru View Post
                  ... Will you be updating the link? Or does anyone else have a link / upload of this ROM they can share? ...
                  SLIMBOX-X3 firmware (current ver 4.1) THREAD on 4PDA.ru

Comment

SlimHouse Thank you very much for this great release! SLIMBOX-X3 4.1 works great on my X96 Air P2 4/64

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
                      SLIMBOX-X3 firmware (current ver 4.1) THREAD on 4PDA.ru
                      Thank you very much.

SlimHouse - I've installed this rom on my bqeel Y8 Max, installation was a breeze, and the ROM seems to work great, except I am facing a few issues

1) The bluetooth and wifi does not work.
                      2) At random, there will be a "white flash" that happens, basically it just looks like a white border around the outside of the screen that flashes for a millisecond.

I really love the ROM, it's what I've been waiting for, thank you!

Comment

Install the SLIMBOX-X3 ver 4.1 ROM in my X99MAX box BUT THE CLOCK WILL STAY ALL THE TIME SHOWING. BOOT ON SCREEN DOES NOT DISPLAY TIME. AND WHEN I PUT SLEEP THE SCREEN SHOWS ME ALL THE TIME = BOOT?

Comment

Thanks Slimbox for the wonderful work.

Please provide the following:

Guide to Install Magisk on boot mode. Please provide the patched boot Image and the relevant patches required.

My box is X96 Max Plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyru View Post
                            ... bluetooth and wifi does not work ...
                            Originally posted by Macho18 View Post
                            ... THE SCREEN SHOWS ME ALL THE TIME = BOOT ..
                            Originally posted by pgitonga View Post
                            ... and the relevant patches required ...
                            Follow the instructions [install video] and flash the matching VENDOR patch.

Comment

@mAtvXk

Thanks for the ROM installation video.

I need to pass safetynet on my X96 Max plus after installing this custom ROM by SlimBox. Magisk is the best solution to achieve this. How do i install magisk successfully in Boot Mode for this device?

Comment

Delete
                                Last edited by tgpf; 05-20-2020, 20:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X