This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Sorry don't have an X88 Pro X3, but it looks like the X99 Max+ should work on it. Slimhouse should know.
    I want to be sure that the firmware is compatible as for same chips (emmc, wifi etc). I can try used the TWRP to install this firmware that I got on internet for x88 pro x3, I just found strange the USB burning tool complain about that, and I start to wonder if the firmware that I got is really matching the device, or is the device that is not accepting anymore burning from the USB with the TWRP and Slimbox installed on it.

Comment

The box now is even in worse state, doesnt boot, TWRP is gone, has the original recovery and it fails all time do any thing.

fail to mount /cache (I/O error). An must of the error are trying to mount partition. I'm lost dont know how to recover the device. the USB burner fails, the SD card fails, the recovery fails.

Comment

Hello everybody, i use google translation. I ordered an a95x f3. According to the App Device Info Hw, the Soc is shown to me as s905x2 series. is the box correct is a real A95X F3 RGB? thank you for your help

Schoenchen

Comment

I thought the A95X F3 was the S905X3 chip?

I thought the F3 means X3 version?

The only way you will know for sure is to look at the chip under the heatsink.

I wouldnt just guess and flash it with the wrong firmware till you know forsure

Comment

I also thought it was x3. maybe the app is wrong. I still have a guarantee ...

Comment

Originally posted by SlimHouse View Post
              [CENTER]Click image for larger version Name:	19151936.png Views:	12 Size:	19.2 KB ID:	803450
              SLIMBOX-X3 ver 4.2
              Firmware for TV boxes with Amlogic S905X3 processor
              ATV and AOSP
              by SlimHouse
              Android 9
              4PDA

Download AOSP or ATV system:
              Google disk
              MEGA
              Download the vendor for your tv box:
              Google disk
              Thank you for your ROM. It is very fast.

I use ATV version. Ther are two problems for my Turawell T95 Max+ 4GB/64GB

First, It does not open the first time with the remote. I can use the remote after it is turned on.

Second, The front panel does not work. There is no light.
              Last edited by ahbecan; 06-07-2020, 13:11.

Comment

Last edited by ahbecan; 06-15-2020, 01:41.

Comment

SlimHouse The rom can you put it with the USB burning tool and then put the tvbox provider from recovery? Is there a video tutorial?

Comment

Originally posted by Jjgonzalez87 View Post
                    ...Is there a video tutorial?

Comment

Guest Thanks I install it works very well the only twrp link that did not work, look for one compatible with my tvbox and to work, thanks to the creator for this excellent work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jjgonzalez87 View Post
                        ...only twrp link that did not work...
                        Check post #72, and for the latest info on SLIMBOX (current ver.5) firmware thread on 4PDA.

Comment

Hi .

I have an a95x f3 air and the installation of the rom and the vendor went very well, the problem is that the "ok" button on the remote control does not work.

could you tell me how to solve this problem? maybe take a file from a stock rom and place it in this one with a root file manager?.

thank you for your job.

Comment

@SlimHouse

Thank you for SLIMBOX-vendor-T95-MaxPlus-ver2

I'll try.

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post
                              Hi .

I have an a95x f3 air and the installation of the rom and the vendor went very well, the problem is that the "ok" button on the remote control does not work.

could you tell me how to solve this problem? maybe take a file from a stock rom and place it in this one with a root file manager?.

thank you for your job.

Comment

thanks .

this is not the same of the first post?

Comment

Working...
                                X