This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahbecan View Post

Thank you for your ROM. It is very fast.

I use ATV version. Ther are two problems for my Turawell T95 Max+ 4GB/64GB

First, It does not open the first time with the remote. I can use the remote after it is turned on.

Second, The front panel does not work. There is no light.
    @SlimHouse

Ok. Both problems have been fixed via ''SLIMBOX-vendor-T95-MaxPlus-ver2'' and ''SLIMBOX-system-ATV-ver5.1'' Front panel and remote control work properly.

Now, This is best ROM for me.

Thank you very much.

Comment

I just installed the aosp rom with the vendor slim v6 file but the OK button on the remote control still does not work on my a95x f3 air.

Comment

Very good and probably the best, running on Tanix tx3 s905x3, it's a pity it doesn't have a simple img file to use with usb burning tool, anyway I did a dirty (installed rom, wipe cache, installed vendor zip, cache but no data wipe, reboot) install on previous good atv rom

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-..._s905x3-test57

that has magisk and a lot of good stuff installed (I need 1controller magisk addon to play stadia and geforce with xbox360 controller)

Hoping for a single img file, and asking if is possible to ota update, I have one problem (not a great one): front lcd tanix tx3 screen stays on mirrored boot letters like in the previous bqeel atv rom, but now no clock, is it because of dirty install? is it solvable in some.way? THANKS

p.s. only me have the problem of atv netflix not compatible?
        Last edited by esclusoilcane; 06-16-2020, 10:52.

Comment

Have installed your X3 v5.1 on a couple boxes, without a doubt the best firmware I ever seen....a lot of features and you put a lot of thought in this firmware......GREAT JOB.

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post

I just installed the aosp rom with the vendor slim v6 file but the OK button on the remote control still does not work on my a95x f3 air.
            Up please.

Comment

Anyone, have a fix for playing DRM content? Cant use apps for my subsciption based TV app and other local subscription based apps?

Comment

Is it recommended once version 4.4 is installed upgrade to 5.1 there are significant and significant charges?

Comment

Originally posted by Jjgonzalez87 View Post
                  ...upgrade to 5.1 are there significant changes?
                  ver 5.1
                  • Cut not working KinoTrend
                  • Returned the default soundbar
                  • System corrections
                  ===============================================
                  ver 5
                  • Activated restricted profile
                  • Soundbar Xiaomi MIBOX4 (TEST)
                  • Added configs for remotes and gamepads
                  • Plus two Launchers SquareHome3 and Lighthome Beelink (AOSP)
                  • Logo moved from system installation to vendor
                  • Returned Backdrop and LatinIME
                  • Updated Google services and preinstalled programs
                  • System corrections
                  ============================================
                  • Wallpaper pack
                  • HDMI CEC control is disabled by default
                  • Updated Busybox
                  • Recent from NVIDIA SHIELD (ATV)
                  • Advanced Bluetooth settings
                  • Replaced the Backdrop default screensaver with AerialDream
                  • Overload in recovery from the menu by long pressing the power button
                  • Afrd, CastReceiver, ViPER4AndroidFX in settings
                  • Starting wizard for additional programs and scripts
                  • Chromecast mod
                  • SmartYouTubeTV with a blank
                  • Equalizer ViPER4AndroidFX
                  • Watch from Google with the possibility of a screen saver
                  • Chrome browser with the ability to copy text (do not update)
                  • Managed root access
                  • Samba server
                  • Status bar with notifications
                  • Lower navigation bar
                  • Customizable dpi screen
                  • Dark DarkPixel Theme
                  • Script support init.d
                  • 13 WiFi channels

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

ver 5.1
                    • Cut not working KinoTrend
                    • Returned the default soundbar
                    • System corrections
                    ===============================================
                    ver 5
                    • Activated restricted profile
                    • Soundbar Xiaomi MIBOX4 (TEST)
                    • Added configs for remotes and gamepads
                    • Plus two Launchers SquareHome3 and Lighthome Beelink (AOSP)
                    • Logo moved from system installation to vendor
                    • Returned Backdrop and LatinIME
                    • Updated Google services and preinstalled programs
                    • System corrections
                    ============================================
                    • Wallpaper pack
                    • HDMI CEC control is disabled by default
                    • Updated Busybox
                    • Recent from NVIDIA SHIELD (ATV)
                    • Advanced Bluetooth settings
                    • Replaced the Backdrop default screensaver with AerialDream
                    • Overload in recovery from the menu by long pressing the power button
                    • Afrd, CastReceiver, ViPER4AndroidFX in settings
                    • Starting wizard for additional programs and scripts
                    • Chromecast mod
                    • SmartYouTubeTV with a blank
                    • Equalizer ViPER4AndroidFX
                    • Watch from Google with the possibility of a screen saver
                    • Chrome browser with the ability to copy text (do not update)
                    • Managed root access
                    • Samba server
                    • Status bar with notifications
                    • Lower navigation bar
                    • Customizable dpi screen
                    • Dark DarkPixel Theme
                    • Script support init.d
                    • 13 WiFi channels

And I can install it in the form of an update instead of twrp as explained in the other video no?

Comment

Yes.

When updating through the System Update program (Settings - SLIMBOX Settings - System Update) to the new firmware version, the vendor, if its version has not changed, you do not need to update it. If the version of the vendor has changed, then it can be flashed via TWRP with clearing the dalwick / cache immediately after flashing, and then downloading to the system.

Comment

Anyone can use bluetooth on x96 air p3. I installed slimbox 5.1 aosp rom and x96 air p3 vendor but bluetooth didn't work.

Comment

Dont forget you need a mouse or air mouse to even navigate TWRP

Question, so the "OS" versions like "ATV" or "AOSP" is the actual android version and the "Vendor" files are the drivers for each device? or is it just the pretty boot screen that says "slim box duel wifi system 4K yada yada?

So if i try several versions and things dont work do i just try different "Vendor" files till i get things like wifi and bluetooth or do i have to reinstall a new ATV or AOSP?

Ive only got my box to boot once and get to a desktop, usually i get a blinking screen over and over with no clue whats going on, once i got a blue bar that seem to advance across the screen under the slimbox logo like it was uncompressing maybe?

SO to be sucsessful with this rom i need a working stock firmware first, then install the slimbox, then the vendor?

Is there a way to know if the firmware was sucsessful? other then waiting forever sometimes i cant tell what the box is doing after a flash and reboot

Comment

This ROM takes more power then stock

A few months back there was a discussion on here about power supplies so i got 2 mean well power supplies 3 amps

I set them both a 5v and under load on these 2 N5 Max boxes they never had issues

After i installed this rom on them they both would crash and just go black ide have to pull the power and reboot and then after some time of running them hard they would crash again.

I then decided to try the stock power supply which is running at 5.3v and there was no hickup

The mean well supply has an adjustment to turn up or down a little, i set the mean well to 5.3 now im not having any issues with it.

The mean well runs cooler and more consistant when running these boxes hard. The stock psu over a few hours of running the box hard the voltage will sag quite a bit

Comment

The key is Vendor file, i install from 4.1 - 5.1 and some things didnt work, once i installed the vendor files everything worked as it should.

Comment

Ho do you get past the Cyrillic captcha on 4PDA to create an account in order to get at all the download links?
                                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
                                X