X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just go to his channel and all the links are on his channel

Comment

will this work with a protected box or encrypted box? my x88 pro x3 is protected can't over write the bootloader...

Comment

I have one of those and its a junk box, i think its a fake

The one i got is black with graphics on the top, a clock in the front and when i took it apart it has a sticker on the bottom that says S905X3 / RK3318

The older X88 was silver and had the RK3318 processor and i think its a rehash of that chip reboxed because it performs horrible not even up to par with a 905X2

I think they have reprogramed the chip so that any chip info programs show up that its a 905X3 but and the speed and stuff but its not actually running at those speeds they are cheating the specs and stuff

Comment

It will be great if/when you create your ROM for the Amlogic S922X SoC's. Your ROM lets Kodi play movies WITH all the Audio codecs............... thanks
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Not sure what's changed, or what's going on with my TV Box, tried installing version 4.1, 5.1, both do the exact same thing. I do a fresh install of the stock rom, install the AOSP or ATV version via TWRP, wipe the cache/dalvik, reboot. It boots up, but gets to the home screen, shows "slimbox by slimhouse" in blue, the loading bar goes to full, then stays there (doesn't go away), but I can double click the home button, and the app list pops up, the bar on top is interactive, but the loading bar and logo do not go away, even if I reboot, it happens, have patched with vendors, without vendors, not sure what's up.

Comment

Ive had that, i had to just start over.

Load the stock rom back on and make sure everything works, wifi, bluetooth etc

Then load the rom with twrp, thn vendor then wipe just those 3 things.

I spent like 2 days trying things over and over and finally got both of my boxes loaded and my Benchmarks went from 68,000 on one box to 72,000 and 69k to 75k on the other they are both identical N5 max X3 boxes

Comment

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
                Ive had that, i had to just start over.

Load the stock rom back on and make sure everything works, wifi, bluetooth etc

Then load the rom with twrp, thn vendor then wipe just those 3 things.

I spent like 2 days trying things over and over and finally got both of my boxes loaded and my Benchmarks went from 68,000 on one box to 72,000 and 69k to 75k on the other they are both identical N5 max X3 boxes
                I've installed the factory rom through USB Burning tool successfully 3 times now, followed the instructions (have had it working before, but wanted 5.1, as it's the latest), and its' doing the same thing, just being stuck at the slimbox screen, with the loading bar at full. I tested the stock rom, everything worked great, reboot in to TWRP, flashed 5.1, vendor, wiped cached / dalvik, reboot, same stuff, every time. Not sure what's up (i have the bqeel y8 max, it's supposedly identical to the h96 max x3, so not sure which vendor I can use to flash).

Comment

When you reboot it after the bar gets to the end what does it do?

Comment

When you reboot it after the bar gets to the end what does it do?
                    I actually got it working, but flashing a "non-stock" vendor allowed me to boot and do everything, just not able to have wifi/bluetooth and the main screen of my actual physical box, says "boot" - I'm not too worried, but if someone could get a working vendor patch for a bqeel y8 max, that would be sweet! lol.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

I wanted to view the screen shots in the OP, but they all give me invalid file error.

Anyone who can post them please

Comment

Just notice there is a vendor file N5 Max X3 and N5 Max X3 -2019.

How to know which one is needed?

Comment

So your saying you cant view images posted on this forum?

I made a post over in the general section that i was having issues with the forum not loading images but the owner said its working fine.

I started thinking it was just my machine, if its not working for you either please go and post in that thread that its not working for you either so they can fix it.

At the bottom there is a list of users that are logged in the site and they are not showing correctly on my computer either

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post
                            Just notice there is a vendor file N5 Max X3 and N5 Max X3 -2019.

How to know which one is needed?
                            Here is what ive found, when you load the first file the slimbox rom the box usually works, its missing things without the vendor folder

So just try all of the Vendor files till you find one that works

The main rom is like a patch, the way i get it is its just overlaying files or graphics or something over your original rom, then the vendor patches the patch if that makes sense?

This is why you need an original working rom to start with, then when you patch the slimbox rom its using an already working rom and laying over it

Then the vendor overlays the extra stuff needed for each specific box and the extra features each box has

I have about 10 boxes and some remotes work but the buttons don't do the same things on every box if i push home on the wrong box the volume goes up, the vendor patch is what corrects these little things.

I dont think it hurts anything to just try the different vendor files, don't forget to wipe those 3 things each time though

Comment

There seem to be quite a few problems with the forum.

I get 2 emails that BowerR64 has made 2 posts, one in which he quoted me, but when I click on the links my post #115 and #116 are the last posts in this thread.

I can refresh as often as I want, his posts aren't visible to me

Edit: And after I made this post they became visible

Comment

I have about 10 boxes and some remotes work but the buttons don't do the same things on every box if i push home on the wrong box the volume goes up, the vendor patch is what corrects these little things.

I dont think it hurts anything to just try the different vendor files, don't forget to wipe those 3 things each time though
                                So please correct if I misunderstand.

You have 10 N5 Max X3 boxes, and do the remotes now work properly on all 10 boxes or not?

Comment

Working...
                                X