This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

only for some some tv boxes - [GDrive] SLIMBOX-UBT (flashable image)
    Thanks, now if someone could answer my question, before the time expires that I can send it back to seller, if the Slim firmware drastically improves the performance of the N5 Max.

I use the word " drastically ", because that is how bad I consider the stock performance of that box

Comment

nice

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post

Thanks, now if someone could answer my question, before the time expires that I can send it back to seller, if the Slim firmware drastically improves the performance of the N5 Max.

I use the word " drastically ", because that is how bad I consider the stock performance of that box
        The SlimBox firmware is very good. Only thing that don't run on mine is TV Zion App...lol. Been trying to figure out why it won't run, it run before I installed the SlimBox 5.1 firmare
        Last edited by raruba; 07-03-2020, 12:53.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

The SlimBox firmware is very good. Only thing that don't run on mine is TV Zion App...lol. Been trying to figure out why it won't run, it run before I installed the SlimBox 5.1 firmare
          Thanks for the info.

Is scrolling between apps in the app drawer smooth, because it isn't smooth with stock firmware.

Does stock remote respond better, as it responds very bad on stock, and do you use an air mouse by any chance.

I use the Minix A2 Lite, and it has worked great on every box I have had, but on N5 Max some buttons, like the return button for example, don't work

Comment

I'm not sure if this is a change with version 5.1, but previously, I could double click the home button, and it will give me a list of running apps that I could close out of, and now I cannot (double clicking the home button does nothing). Is there a change in 5.1? or is it maybe the remote config that has done this? (home button function still brings you to the home screen).

Thanks.

Comment

The only thing i dont like about the SlimBox rom is the ID tag, ive installed the rom a few times on different devices and when i when to the play store to register it google came back that it was a phone and i thought i got hacked and changed my password.

Im not sure which version it was, a couple just said SlimTV box but a couple said it was a phone, Edge-V one time, Xiaomi MiBox S one time and a One Plus6 that was the one that spooked me and i changed my password

Comment

Slimhouse, just wanted to let you know, I have a few of the X3 Boxes (X99 Max Plus, X96 max plus) and the new system version 5.1 does not seem to run as fast as the v4.4 and it also does not run some of the apps I have installed. TV Zion for one. So I have went back to version 4.4.....hope this helps you.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Slimhouse, just wanted to let you know, I have a few of the X3 Boxes (X99 Max Plus, X96 max plus) and the new system version 5.1 does not seem to run as fast as the v4.4 and it also does not run some of the apps I have installed. TV Zion for one. So I have went back to version 4.4.....hope this helps you.
                  Like benchmarks or using the system how snappy things change?

just curious, ive tried em all but havnt done benchmarks on each of them

Comment

Working...
                  X