Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gbox23 View Post

Here is the latest firmware image 20200426
    Thanks for the link bro! but the google drive link shows the file not exists. If you have the firmware with you then please share it...

Thank you!

Comment

zeyavkm, Tanix TX5 Plus “Deluxe Edition” – Firmware Android 20200426

Comment

Originally posted by Solace View Post

Please explain how you managed to flash this specific image? SDcard method did not work and USB burner fails to load the image even when disabling image checks.
        Lmfao, Sure.. I clicked it, it opened and it burned.
        Dude... as I said, I'm not coming on this site to be called a liar or an idiot, I told you I have tried this on numerous machines (unix, osx and windows) without any problems what so ever... leading me to believe it's your end with the issues... no one on here seems to have the issue other than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Solace View Post

Please explain how you managed to flash this specific image? SDcard method did not work and USB burner fails to load the image even when disabling image checks.
          I always use Amlogic USB-Burning_Tool, never the SDcard method for firmware installs, had a weird error last month where an .IMG firmware download from the internet needed to be renamed with specifially naming the file on WindowsPC with the .IMG suffix attached, even though the download was previously named _.img - just a weird Windows error, but still caused the tool not to import the image file.

Comment

There is also an email address.

Comment

Are these boxes discontinued, or not on sale to Europe?
              Anybody know of a seller selling to Europe with decent shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by Turvy View Post
                Are these boxes discontinued, or not on sale to Europe?
                Sold out on french Amazon, in stock on other two's.

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
                  Sold out on french Amazon, in stock on other two's.
                  I am getting sold out/not available on those too, none in any of the Chinese sites either (with decent delivery times)

Comment

Originally posted by Turvy View Post
                    I am getting sold out/not available on those too...
                    amazon.ES

amazom.IT

Comment

All along I have used H96Max X3 firmware for this box. There was one with June 2020 date that I have first installed working fine. Recently there is an update with August 2020 date "u215.H96Max_X3_1000M_9.0.2020.08.12.18.05" for this Tanix TX5 Plus S905X3 box and everything is working fine as well. Ethernet, Wireless, Bluetooth etc... I never use the remote coming with the box so I don't know if it works or not. Anyway, I strongly recommend using a wireless or bluetooth mouse.
                      The firmware is in .IMG format and has to be flashed with USB Burning Tool included in the link. This is the link from where I have downloaded the firmware : https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...-TPyiK236-Hu1f

Comment

Well, I have installed the rom that you say about the h96max x3 and in my tanix tx5 plus neither the wifi nor the bluetooth, nor the remote control and ethernet work, I don't know because I have not tried it and it also deletes the recovery. Come on, a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by ALdelSol View Post
                          Well, I have installed the rom that you say about the h96max x3 and in my tanix tx5 plus neither the wifi nor the bluetooth, nor the remote control and ethernet work, I don't know because I have not tried it and it also deletes the recovery. Come on, a mess.
                          Sorry to hear that ! Are you sure that your Tanix TX5 Plus is a S905X3 box with 1000Mb Ethernet and 64 MB of RAM ? May be I'm lucky but I have 2 of those boxes and I have flashed both of them with what I have indicated and they are both working fine. Today I just flash a new update firmware 2020/10/16 and I'm very glad that they have integrated the navigation bar with volume control and the notification bar to the firmware.For those who are lucky as I am, here is the link for the latest .IMG firmware :
                          Brand Model: H96 Max X3
                          ——Amlogic S905x3 Android 9.0 ?Download?

Comment

Estoy seguro de que tengo el Tanix tx5 plus delux edition con 4 ram, 64 almacenamiento y 1000 ethernet. Los que sí funcionan son los del x96 max plus en los que lo único que no funciona es el reloj y el mando. una pregunta: ¿alguno de ustedes ha logrado instalar magisk en esta caja tanix? Por mucho que parcheo el boot.img, lo flasheo y no se puede lograr la raíz.
                            el x96 max plus que instalo es el que tiene 4 gigas de ram, no el que tiene 2
                            Last edited by ALdelSol; 11-11-2020, 10:16.

Comment

Originally posted by ALdelSol View Post
                              Estoy seguro de que tengo el Tanix tx5 plus delux edition con 4 ram, 64 almacenamiento y 1000 ethernet. Los que sí funcionan son los del x96 max plus en los que lo único que no funciona es el reloj y el mando. una pregunta: ¿alguno de ustedes ha logrado instalar magisk en esta caja tanix? Por mucho que parcheo el boot.img, lo flasheo y no se puede lograr la raíz.
                              el x96 max plus que instalo es el que tiene 4 gigas de ram, no el que tiene 2
                              1. It would be good if you would write in English and not to have to use translation.
                              2. Since you are interested in Magisk did you finally try my custom rom where Magisk is preinstalled?https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...amlogic-s905x3
                              From your post there I don't have such an information (or I didn't understand it fully).

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

1. It would be good if you would write in English and not to have to use translation.
                                2. Since you are interested in Magisk did you finally try my custom rom where Magisk is preinstalled?https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...amlogic-s905x3
                                From your post there I don't have such an information (or I didn't understand it fully).

I'm sorry to use the translator, I only know Spanish and bad ??. I wanted to say that I, in tanix tx5 plus I can install firmware of the X96 max plus box with 4 gigs of ram without errors beyond the command and the clock. I also have the problem of rooting with magisk with the original Tanix firmware because it doesn't really patch the boot.img. I have its firmware installed in my other h96 max x3 box because its performance is really good and also with magisk.

Comment

Working...
                                X