[ROM] Spartan_ROM ATV S905X3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

u can flash the gt1 mini2 file its based off s905x3 but remote and some things might not work properly as its not based on that box u have ... but my firmware have amazing wifi in it
    minixfreak

Step 1. This is to report that GT1_MINI2.img failed to install via USB Burning Tool. Stops at 4%.
    Step 2. Extracted the vendor.partition from this ROM, replaced and then repacked SLIMBOX-ATV-TX3-QZ-ver7.1 with AMlogic Tools [6.0.0]
    Step 3. Flashed with USB Burning Tool was successful but box reboots to Android Recovery.

Steps 4. Reflashed SLIMBOX ROM again.
    My TV Box: Tanix TX3 4GB,32GB Amlogic S905X3 2.4G/5GHz Dual Wifi BT 4.2 QZ High-Resolution PCB Picture: https://ibb.co/zbqW5HH Details from PCB: CS_905X3_TX95_B4_QZ_V1.2 (So this a QZ version of the Board) WIFI Chip: SP6330 ZX190906 I flashed this SLIMBOX ATV9 ROM (QZ version) Clock LED, IR Remote, BlueTooth, Lan, Wifi

Thanks
    Hannah

Comment

Originally posted by hannah View Post

minixfreak

Step 1. This is to report that GT1_MINI2.img failed to install via USB Burning Tool. Stops at 4%.
      Step 2. Extracted the vendor.partition from this ROM, replaced and then repacked SLIMBOX-ATV-TX3-QZ-ver7.1 with AMlogic Tools [6.0.0]
      Step 3. Flashed with USB Burning Tool was successful but box reboots to Android Recovery.

Steps 4. Reflashed SLIMBOX ROM again.
      https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...roidtv-9-build

Thanks
      Hannah
      redownload the build cause i have the same box and it burns fine... unless the build got corrupted when uploading but need others to comfirm this

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

redownload the build cause i have the same box and it burns fine... unless the build got corrupted when uploading but need others to comfirm this
        minixfreak

These are the checksums I have with my downloaded version

$ md5sum GT1_MINI2.img
        8ecd8e2d514c37d7cb22da8e52196359 GT1_MINI2.img

$ sha1sum GT1_MINI2.img
        6234f882f6a208bb45a96d9c5a6a91df160bfc7c GT1_MINI2.img

Can you confirm back from your end, please?

Regards
        Hannah
        Last edited by hannah; 09-29-2020, 23:07.

Comment

Originally posted by hannah View Post

minixfreak

These are the checksums I have with my downloaded version

$ md5sum GT1_MINI2.img
          8ecd8e2d514c37d7cb22da8e52196359 GT1_MINI2.img

$ sha1sum GT1_MINI2.img
          6234f882f6a208bb45a96d9c5a6a91df160bfc7c GT1_MINI2.img

Can you confirm back from your end, please?

Regards
          Hannah
          i will on the weekend too busy right now

Comment

?
            Can i use tv update menu on previous spartan version or must use recovery?

Comment

Have anyone tried this with x96 max plus ( 2/16 ) ?
              Which firmware should we use instead ?

Comment

Originally posted by nicknacknuke View Post
                Have anyone tried this with x96 max plus ( 2/16 ) ?
                Which firmware should we use instead ?
                The GT1_MINI2.img is supposed to be for S905x3 soc. I use Slimbox...

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                  Anyone flashed to X96 Max + plus 2GB?

Optical is working with this rom?
                  S it turns out you have the same box as i am, i also currently on slmbox, but ver 9 haven't came out for our box...
                  So i think i will try other rom as well.. is this rom working ok for you ? is the optical working ?

Comment

Originally posted by nicknacknuke View Post

S it turns out you have the same box as i am, i also currently on slmbox, but ver 9 haven't came out for our box...
                    So i think i will try other rom as well.. is this rom working ok for you ? is the optical working ?
                    I cant test optical since I dont need it. Did you test Spartan on x96 Max Plus?

Comment

soldiaz hi friend, slimbox works well for me on a x96 max +, only problem i can not connect a mecool bluetooth remote control, but I have another standard bluetooth remote control that works, have you found any faults in slimbox 9.0?

Comment

well I use Spartan OS on my 1st box...but I did not experience any issues with Slimbox

More precise: I use Spartan OS S905x2 rom and Slimbox S905x3..

I am still on Slimbox v8...

Comment

minixfreak will there be support for H9 X3 with WIFI AC?

Comment

minixfreak will there be support for H9 X3 with WIFI AC?
                            when i get time i can look into it

Comment

Sure, thx, got to praise / commend wifi in your builds

Comment

I cant test optical since I dont need it. Did you test Spartan on x96 Max Plus?
                                Sorry for replying late.. i haven't tested this yet.. i ran out of sdcard ( i use the only 1 left for testing CE dualboot only ).

Comment

Working...
                                X