[ROM] Spartan_ROM ATV S905X3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

ill be working on s905x3 when i get time just focused on s922x perfecting it
    Hello minifreak,

Since this a universal rom (unless I'm missing something?) which rom could i use for the tox1? I opened the link, and wasn't sure which was the universal rom.

Let me know, and thanks for all your hard work for the community!
    ???

Comment

Which of these img work for tanix TX5 plus?

Comment

Originally posted by luciferyelow View Post
        Which of these img work for tanix TX5 plus?
        Its only for beelink unless u adapt it to that box

Comment

Its only for beelink unless u adapt it to that box
          Are you interested in adapting the Spartan ROM to tanix tx5 plus? I bought it last month from Amazon. I tried a firmware kitchen from xvortex (4PDA) to convert aosp to ATV but couldn't sign in the google account somehow and the system bar is bugged. How do I adapt an ATV ROM to my box?

Comment

Originally posted by luciferyelow View Post

Are you interested in adapting the Spartan ROM to tanix tx5 plus? I bought it last month from Amazon. I tried a firmware kitchen from xvortex (4PDA) to convert aosp to ATV but couldn't sign in the google account somehow and the system bar is bugged. How do I adapt an ATV ROM to my box?
            If I had the device I would make for it but I don't... as for making your own its not as easy as you think so much work goes into it with the right permissions etc

Comment

i will on the weekend too busy right now

My older post is here:
              SPARTAN ROM V5 ATV V5 Changelog -Based On Newest Beelink Firmware -Updated Gapps -Newer Tweaks for stability -a bunch of other things but forgot lol V4 Changelog -Based On 914P0 system firmware -Fixed Cec Bug (not saving settings) -Improved Speed -Smoother UI -Optimized Voice Search -Updated Gapps -Updated Smartyoutube V3

Hello minixfreak
              I now have re-downloaded ROM Name GT1_MINI2 and tried to burn with UBT to my TX3 and still getting this error.

Any help, please.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-03-02 19_25_08-USB_Burning_Tool_V2.2.0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.5 KB ID:	820915

Regards

Comment

Sorry minixfreak that i disturb your time here, but i dont know what happend with S922 topic? I tried to contact you to test 6.7 for beeling GT Kin Pro but i was not able to post there, and now the topic looks dead to me.

Comment

Originally posted by dzi5dzio View Post
                  Sorry minixfreak that i disturb your time here, but i dont know what happend with S922 topic? I tried to contact you to test 6.7 for beeling GT Kin Pro but i was not able to post there, and now the topic looks dead to me.
                  It marked as spam for some reason waiting for freaktab to fix it

Comment

So minixfreak do you want to test 6.7 by me? 6.6 looks stable. Mainly i use gt king pro for watching movies with Kodi and as a platform for HBO And NETFLIX with 9.1 AV Pioneer

Comment

Hi, it looks great. I have a little unknown box A95X Max II s905x3 4/64 PCB: a95xmax2 v80. Will I get your firmware in the box? I only managed to get the current slimbox for the a95x F3 RTK, but it doesn't work ethernet. Thanks for the reply.
                      I did not find the firmware for this box anywhere.

Comment

Has anyone tried v5 with the Beelink mini2 ? I've flashed multiple times and always end up with a boot loop that takes me into TWRP. A similar problem was mentioned in the s905x2 thread but a definitive solution was never given. When in TWRP, reboot to System doesn't work. Screen says "Loading" for a long time and then reboots to TWRP once more. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by phear00 View Post
                          Has anyone tried v5 with the Beelink mini2 ? I've flashed multiple times and always end up with a boot loop that takes me into TWRP. A similar problem was mentioned in the s905x2 thread but a definitive solution was never given. When in TWRP, reboot to System doesn't work. Screen says "Loading" for a long time and then reboots to TWRP once more. Thoughts?
                          I'll be making gt mini2 firmware just like I did for s922x updated and ready to go ...

Comment

Originally posted by phear00 View Post
                            yes same happen to me.
                            Always end up with bootloop then enter TWRP.

Comment

h96 max x3 >>>

ATV https://sourceforge.net/projects/aml...68.7z/download

AOSP https://mega.nz/file/Md5BCarR#DqyY2i...o-N4Gfqcu66jxk

bye
                              Last edited by bruski; 08-10-2021, 23:07.

Comment

Anyone flashed to x96 AIR 4/32 P3?

Comment

Working...
                                X