[ROM] H9 X3 Original Firmware Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] H9 X3 Original Firmware Link

Here’s is the original firmware for the H9 X3 box.

Enjoy and stay safe

Did anyone get the home button working on remote and navbar for this rom? Enter and Esc keys on keyboard also not working. Even tried key mapper but it still won't work.

Comment

Anyone flashed custom rom on it?

Comment

Any information about wifi? Is it really AC (1.300 Mbit/s)....I ordered but did not receive yet

Comment

soldiaz ...I like the features that the H9-X3 has, but its a little buggy, I hope that a newer firmware will come out for it.....However I have a X96S and have put the SlimBox rom Version 9 on It, and seen that the

rom will work on the H9-X3 box...so if I decide to flash it I will use the slimbox rom on it. Maybe you should think of trying this one.I like the SlimBox rom, its almost like the nvidia shields.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
            Any information about wifi? Is it really AC (1.300 Mbit/s)....I ordered but did not receive yet
            What that is a ridiculous number, AC 5GHz WiFi max throughput is around 867 Mbps, so maybe seller is trying to combine the the 5GHz and 2.4GHz values for marketing purposes but that is not realistic real-world usage.

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
              soldiaz ...I like the features that the H9-X3 has, but its a little buggy, I hope that a newer firmware will come out for it.....However I have a X96S and have put the SlimBox rom Version 9 on It, and seen that the
              rom will work on the H9-X3 box...so if I decide to flash it I will use the slimbox rom on it. Maybe you should think of trying this one.I like the SlimBox rom, its almost like the nvidia shields.
              SlimHouse has released SLIMBOX rom version for the H9-X3 already, I have the Transpeed-X3-Pro which is the same box, only briefly tried the Slimbox-AOSP version on the box and it worked good.

Comment

Yeah slimbox sounds really awesome...but minixfreak "based" os has best wifi throughoutput....the H9x3 has 2 internal antennas?

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

What that is a ridiculous number, AC 5GHz WiFi max throughput is around 867 Mbps, so maybe seller is trying to combine the the 5GHz and 2.4GHz values for marketing purposes but that is not realistic real-world usage.
                  Sure it.s not....I use FritzBox 6490 which has 4 built cable tuners and I share the iptv streams in the House....wireless....therefore wifi throughoutput is very important for me

Comment

Comment

In case of brick: https://forum.freaktab.com/filedata/fetch?id=810457

RiCkLaR_atvX which rom you recommend for crossflash?

Guess the 96 max + does not have wifi ac...does the transpeed have?

Comment

Information@4pda https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=992870

Comment

really bad firmware, very slow....not 4GB-like.....

How can I check it is real wifi AC?

Comment

ATV https://yadi.sk/d/GxUBaO5a0jXYOQ

AOSP https://yadi.sk/d/WYn4vkCEM0TcwQ

source: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=982302&st=240

Wifi chip on mine (4/64) is
                            sp8335m

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                              This picture of AC WiFi is good information, but it applies to MIMO WiFi-Routers, not your budget AC-WiFi-modules that come in TVbox. Even with my phone that has a good expensive Qualcomm WiFi module the PHY is 500 Mbps throughput in real-world testing around the house with a theoretical 867 Mbps maximum.

Most important thing to do is update your home network, if you haven't upgraded to AX-band WiFi-6 router you are missing out; had an ASUS_AC-gaming router that I replaced with just a standard TP-Link WiFi-6 (AX) router and both the 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz signals are stronger then the super expensive gaming router. I don't trust ISP routers so I always use my own WiFi-router plugged into the ISP router and disable WiFi on the ISP's router.

Comment

Working...
                              X