No announcement yet.

H9 x3 Firmware 20200610_1308

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a silly question so here it goes.....Will a 4/64 work on a 4/32....Reason is i just bought one with the 4/32 and have been setting it up, i noticed that when i go to securities & restrictions and click on unknown sources the only thing there is Verify apps, i cant click on any unknown sources.... I'd like to have my Chrome browser able to install things from unknown sources, but there is nothing there ....lol...funny haven't really dove into it yet....

Comment

Sure it works.
      u can download something from chrome so it will ask u the authorization, thats how u can activate the installation from unknown source in chrome
      Just a personal opinion, this device is a shit comparing to other s905x3.
      So don't be surprised to have many bugs

Comment

Shark91n ...I agree with you the s905x3 is way better in the A95X F3 I have that one, and i thought in chrome it would activate the unknown source but it doesn't, i can see its buggy...it has 20200318 and thought i would try yours and see if its any better...Thanks
        Last edited by Guest; 07-03-2020, 16:57. Reason: added info

Comment

The size of the ROM is not scary, but the RAM size in all boxes from Transpeed is 2GB!
          8 chips MT41K512M4HX-15E: D (2 Gb), marked D9LGX. Although all programs show 4 GB (as in fake Chinese flash drives).

Translated by ImTranslator.

Comment

Working...
          X