Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Transpeed X3 Plus 20200602 r1 (10.0 with kodi) stock firmware

Hello,

After contact the seller because an update problem, he send me the link to download last firmware (2020-06-02) and tools for the Transpeed X3 Plus.

Here you have the download links:

- Transpeed X3 Plus 20200602 r1 (10.0 with kodi) stock firmware
    - Burning tool and teach video

Enjoy.

The inside image name is:

x88pro-s905x3_d4_sv6152_20200602_r1(Transpeed-10.0 ??kodi).img

So I think it's also valid for X88 Pro X3

Comment

x88 and transpeed? this should work on the Bqeel Y8 Max android box too then. They all seem to be the exact same board inside

Comment

Originally posted by JG420 View Post
        x88 and transpeed? this should work on the Bqeel Y8 Max android box too then. They all seem to be the exact same board inside
        Bqeel Y8 Max , H96 Max X3 , Vontar X3 , Transpeed X3 Air and HK1 X3 all can use the same firmware. I have the H96 Max X3. So if you are correct we can use this firmware?
        To be honest I tried to burn this firmware to my H96 Max X3 but nothing happened. I have USB Burning Tool 2.1.7.3, which I have used successfully until today to try different firmwares.
        Maybe we have to use UBT 2.1.9 as is noted in the instruction.txt file? And to follow the sequence 1st install 2.1.7.0 2nd install 2.0.8 and finally install 2.1.9 ?????

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

Bqeel Y8 Max , H96 Max X3 , Vontar X3 , Transpeed X3 Air and HK1 X3 all can use the same firmware. I have the H96 Max X3. So if you are correct we can use this firmware?
          To be honest I tried to burn this firmware to my H96 Max X3 but nothing happened. I have USB Burning Tool 2.1.7.3, which I have used successfully until today to try different firmwares.
          Maybe we have to use UBT 2.1.9 as is noted in the instruction.txt file? And to follow the sequence 1st install 2.1.7.0 2nd install 2.0.8 and finally install 2.1.9 ?????
          I haven't personally tried this Android 10.0 firmware on my Bqeel Y8 Max yet. I use UBT 2.2.0 without any license files and so far the only ROM thats given me issues was a SlimBox ROM i was told I could flash after flashing PureFusionATV (pure fusion works great on my Bqeel so it may work for your H96 Max X3 as well, there was a slight audio problem once or twice using but I only noticed it while using Plex media server for Android) Later this week I will give this android 10 a try. Only thing stopping me is that its stock which means No Root!

Comment

This is for Transpeed X3 Plus, not Transpeed X3 Air (I don’t know the differences). After some tests it’s really Android 9 Pie, although it shows 10 (vendor has disguised it).

Comment

Hi... I tried to download the img but says that is owner trashbin...

Im trying to update a Transpeed, the seller send to me the googledrive url for img, but it doesnt works, in usb burning tool fails to import img, twice downloaded, and trying to flash a sd with amlogic burn card, with the same img, doen's nothing!

Any help?

Thanks
              Last edited by joseanss; 08-25-2020, 13:01.

Comment

Would someone be willing to re upload this Image somewhere.. google drive version is Deleted.. and I cant seem to find it anywhere else.. could someone that has
                found it or downloaded it in the past please upload it somewhere so we can get it again.....

Thank you................

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminater74 View Post
                  Would someone be willing to re upload this Image somewhere.. google drive version is Deleted.. and I cant seem to find it anywhere else.. could someone that has
                  found it or downloaded it in the past please upload it somewhere so we can get it again.....

Thank you................
                  Did you read post #6 (that actually this is Android 9 and not 10 ?). If you are still interested I can upload it for you.

Comment

Did you read post #6 (that actually this is Android 9 and not 10 ?). If you are still interested I can upload it for you.
                    hmm I dont know how I missed that.. Nah, you dont have to upload that.. I missed the part about it being truly 9 and not 10..
                    But thank you anyways..

Comment

Vasily confirmed Android 9 box with fake Android 10 rom.

Comment

I installed android 10 on my Nexon X8 s905x3 4/64 gb A55 box.But there the video and the remote control are jerky.There you just need to install gsi from phhusson via twrp to into the system.Before that you need to make a backup in twrp to go back after.Here I took. system-quack-arm32-binder64-ab-vanilla.img.xz.Only she got into the system section.I have it 1320mb.Then I unpacked in into .img format.Then I went to twrp >> terminal and there converted it to .raw and wrote:
                        simg2img /sdcard/system.img /sdcard/1.img
                        Then I mount this 1.img to the /system_root partition.
                        mount -o rw /sdcard/1.img /system_root
                        Then I make a backup of this new system partition in twrp.Then I do a dalwik and cache cleanup.Then I restore the system partition from the backup.And now you can boot into the new android 10.Only the system slows down as I wrote.You can then return through the backup made.It is important not to get confused here.Can anyone understand the dmesg ,logcat logs and fix the errors?

Comment

Originally posted by pepegotera View Post
                          Hello,

After contact the seller because an update problem, he send me the link to download last firmware (2020-06-02) and tools for the Transpeed X3 Plus.

Here you have the download links:

- Transpeed X3 Plus 20200602 r1 (10.0 with kodi) stock firmware
                          - Burning tool and teach video

Enjoy.
                          your firmware link don't work, please reload transpeed x3 plus firmware,thank you.

Comment

Working...
                          X