Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mod: HK1 X3 / H96 max X3 / VONTAR X3 / Transpeed X3 Air / Bqeel Y8 Max (Amlogic S905X3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just installed your firmware on my HK1 128GB TV box that I have just received and would like to thank you as Iam most impressed ?
    The Taskbar app is very good and adds another dimension when navigating around.
    I have switched to square home launcher but appear to not get drop down notifications as my previous TV box from the YouTube app.

Can your ROM show notifications or is there a workaround.

Comment

Originally posted by eddieaok View Post
      I've just installed your firmware on my HK1 128GB TV box that I have just received and would like to thank you as Iam most impressed ?
      The Taskbar app is very good and adds another dimension when navigating around.
      I have switched to square home launcher but appear to not get drop down notifications as my previous TV box from the YouTube app.

Can your ROM show notifications or is there a workaround.
      Have you enabled the preinstalled "POWER SHADE" aplication (giving it the proper rights)? This is the application that will give you the notifications
      Also I suggest to add a "square" for this application at Square Home Launcher, so by pressing it, it will open the notification panel
      (press "+" - Application - Power Shade - Open Notification Shade).

Please have a look also at Post #198 https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...320#post819320 where you may find (in one place) some usefull links to other posts.
      Last edited by ath156; 01-27-2021, 17:33.

Comment

Wow thanks for your rapid reply I will follow your tips, p.s. keep up the good work.

Comment

Hi l have another query regarding using the Rom with Square Home Launcher. At the top right hand corner of my screen I have what appears to be a scroll bar that is fixed and will not respond to dragging. The bar appears whilst playing video and cannot be removed. I have force closed a number of apps without identifying the culprit that makes this bar appear. I have attached a photo of the top right corner of my Tv screen showing the bar. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210201_154507.jpg
Views:	954
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	820007Click image for larger version

Name:	20210201_154507.jpg
Views:	917
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	820008

Comment

Hi l have another query regarding using the Rom with Square Home Launcher. At the top right hand corner of my screen I have what appears to be a scroll bar that is fixed and will not respond to dragging. The bar appears whilst playing video and cannot be removed. I have force closed a number of apps without identifying the culprit that makes this bar appear. I have attached a photo of the top right corner of my Tv screen showing the bar.
            I never had something like that. Maybe try to run again the wizard in "Home Options"?
            Are you using a 4K TV?
            Edit: As I noticed you have "Reboot" application in your Square Home. Better use the "Power Menu" application. It has more options !!
            Last edited by ath156; 02-01-2021, 17:46.

Comment

ath 156 Thank you for replying I'm still in the stone age 1080p TV, I forgot to mention the layout is a backup from a previous tv box T95Q. This may have caused the issue, reboot is an app from my previous setup. I will follow your advice run the wizard and remove reboot app, thanks again.

Comment

I see there is a H96 Max X4 out now. Has anyone tried it yet???

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post
                  I see there is a H96 Max X4 out now. Has anyone tried it yet???
                  In the relevant thread of H96 max X3 in 4pda they say it is a fake (no S905X4 inside?) and there is a link to this video testing it:
                  ТВ БОКС H96 MAX X4 На AMLOGIC S905X4 Онлайн обзор, распаковка и разоблачение ОБМАНА!!!Ссылка на H96 Max X4 - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9GniD4ТОП 5 ТВ...

Anyway we all know that when a new processor comes out, usually it needs some time (at least a couple of months) to have a good firmware (either stock or custom). So I think for the moment S905X3 is still the best option.

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

In the relevant thread of H96 max X3 in 4pda they say it is a fake (no S905X4 inside?) and there is a link to this video testing it:
                    ТВ БОКС H96 MAX X4 На AMLOGIC S905X4 Онлайн обзор, распаковка и разоблачение ОБМАНА!!!Ссылка на H96 Max X4 - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9GniD4ТОП 5 ТВ...

Anyway we all know that when a new processor comes out, usually it needs some time (at least a couple of months) to have a good firmware (either stock or custom). So I think for the moment S905X3 is still the best option.
                    LMAO, I don't have a clue what the guy is saying in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

LMAO, I don't have a clue what the guy is saying in the video.
                      To be honest I also don't know what exactly he is saying, I can guess though (lol)
                      But the person who linked this video concluded:
                      "Short conclusion - there is no AMLOGIC S905X4 !!!"

Comment

I seem to have run into a problem with the rom freezing on the wallpaper screen, mouse operations run OK but I cannot return to the home screen. Initially my problems begun when I started using different wallpapers cycling daily in the square home settings. A particular wallpaper caused the lock, unfortunately I hadn't backed my system, oh dear beginners mistake. I reinstalled your rom (normal erase) everything worked fine on boot up. On power up and boot again after boot animation etc again stuck on the wallpaper screen. My next step was to burn the original stock latest firmware then replace this with your custom firmware again using normal erase. Again the wallpaper lock after operating normally on 1st boot then locking after restart. Should I use a full erase using Amlogic burner to remove all traces of the original rom?
                        Thanks.

Comment

I seem to have run into a problem with the rom freezing on the wallpaper screen, mouse operations run OK but I cannot return to the home screen. Initially my problems begun when I started using different wallpapers cycling daily in the square home settings. A particular wallpaper caused the lock, unfortunately I hadn't backed my system, oh dear beginners mistake. I reinstalled your rom (normal erase) everything worked fine on boot up. On power up and boot again after boot animation etc again stuck on the wallpaper screen. My next step was to burn the original stock latest firmware then replace this with your custom firmware again using normal erase. Again the wallpaper lock after operating normally on 1st boot then locking after restart. Should I use a full erase using Amlogic burner to remove all traces of the original rom?
                          Thanks.
                          - If I were you my 1st action would be to go to Square Home 3 application (in "Settings-Applications-All Applications-System Apps") and there simply try to delete "cache" and "data". This may have fixed the whole problem. I wouldn't start burning roms for this.
                          - On the other hand I would expect, if you reinstalled my rom through USB Burning Tool, that it would eliminate any previous problem (and options) you may had. Also there is no need to install first the stock firmware and then mine
                          - Finally maybe your last option is to use UBT and enable "full erase".
                          Good luck in any case.

Comment

Thanks ath 156 for all your help I will follow your advice and report back.

Comment

Full erase did the trick thanks again.

Comment

Hello All,

Question: Does this ROM work in this TV Box Please?

Tanix TX3 4GB,32GB Amlogic S905X3 2.4G/5GHz Dual Wifi BT 4.2

Details from PCB:
                                CS_905X3_TX95_B4_QZ_V1.2 (This a QZ version of the Board)

WIFI / BLUETooth Chip:
                                SP6330 (this driver works BCM4330)
                                ZX190906

- PCB Pic Link: https://ibb.co/zbqW5HH

Thank you in advance.

Regards
                                Hannah

Comment

Working...
                                X