Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mod: HK1 X3 / H96 max X3 / VONTAR X3 / Transpeed X3 Air / Bqeel Y8 Max (Amlogic S905X3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

If you are talking about HK1 Box or HK1 X3, which both have Amlogic S905X3, then Yes you can use this custom rom. If you have another processor No.
    One more question. I hVe x96 max and hdmi doesnt sbow picture. It only works with av cables. I tried new hdmi , new tv still same. Is this due to processor failure?

Comment

Originally posted by bishopx26 View Post

One more question. I hVe x96 max and hdmi doesnt sbow picture. It only works with av cables. I tried new hdmi , new tv still same. Is this due to processor failure?
      Some TVboxes have protection at their HDMI port, but others no protection at all !! You can find this by just inspecting the TVbox's motherboard.
      So if you happen to have a an x96 max with no protection at its HDMI port and especially if you did a "hot-plugging" (connecting the HDMI cable while both TV and x96 are ON), then most probably you have "burnt" your HDMI port. Of course this may happen due to other reasons also. And YES if you "burnt" the HDMI port this also may have to do with the processor.
      So as to be "Safe than Sorry" never do "hot-plugging/hot swapping" of the HDMI cable, even if your TVbox has protection at this port

Comment

Some TVboxes have protection at their HDMI port, but others no protection at all !! You can find this by just inspecting the TVbox's motherboard.
        So if you happen to have a an x96 max with no protection at its HDMI port and especially if you did a "hot-plugging" (connecting the HDMI cable while both TV and x96 are ON), then most probably you have "burnt" your HDMI port. Of course this may happen due to other reasons also. And YES if you "burnt" the HDMI port this also may have to do with the processor.
        So as to be "Safe than Sorry" never do "hot-plugging/hot swapping" of the HDMI cable, even if your TVbox has protection at this port
        Thanks. One more thing. Hk1 box or A95x f3 ? Which one is better

Comment

ath156 where is this version on rom for the H96 Max Plus? ............H96 Max_vontarx3_v0.4.0.7z

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post
            ath156 where is this version on rom for the H96 Max Plus? ............H96 Max_vontarx3_v0.4.0.7z
            sorry I do not understand what are you looking for. If for H96 max plus (with RK3328) this is not a TVbox with an amlogic processor !

Comment

sorry I do not understand what are you looking for. If for H96 max plus (with RK3328) this is not a TVbox with an amlogic processor !
              No I got the H96 Max+ X3, its amlogic....I installed it on my other box but now I cant find it

Comment

Hi.
                Does anyone use joystick (gamepad) in games, with firmware ath156 Master?
                If yes and if you indicate: could you inform the brand and model?
                Hugs.

Comment

ALL currently available gamepads/joysticks in house are made useless/broken/damaged by my son I can't even start emuelec from an sd card due to this situation
                  Maybe I have to order a new one (even for test purposes).

Comment

If you are using Coreelec on an sd card (dual boot system Android-Coreelec) I remind you how you can have temperature and time in the front screen:https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...334#post824334

Just a small tip: If you want to have permanently the temperature at the front screen, just choose both values to be 30sec. After the initial 30sec the small screen will have the temperature indication permanently upon it.

Comment

What is the process of reverting to the default rom. I have the original files from H96 Max website https://www.h96tvbox.com/content/6-Firmware-upgrade

I want to run a test then go back to your rom.

Comment

Originally posted by get2abbey View Post
                        What is the process of reverting to the default rom. I have the original files from H96 Max website https://www.h96tvbox.com/content/6-Firmware-upgrade

I want to run a test then go back to your rom.
                        Well there is a tool bundled with the files that you can use and what you would do is hold the reset button while connecting it to USB but this method is really not solid and if you have a SD card you can actually prepare a burn card image I know the tools are around here somewhere but I can upload them for you if you would like

Comment

Originally posted by Based_Skid View Post

Well there is a tool bundled with the files that you can use and what you would do is hold the reset button while connecting it to USB but this method is really not solid and if you have a SD card you can actually prepare a burn card image I know the tools are around here somewhere but I can upload them for you if you would like
                          Thanks, pls do upload here for me

Comment

Originally posted by get2abbey View Post
                            Thanks, pls do upload here for me
                            So instructions at the 1st page of this thread under the section "How to install" (either by USB Burtning Tool or by Burn Card Maker) are not enough for you ?
                            [ROM] Mod: HK1 X3 / H96 max X3 / VONTAR X3 / Transpeed X3 Air / Bqeel Y8 Max (Amlogic S905X3) This mod is based on the Malay mod v1.2 . You can download the Malay mod (starts in Russian) from here : https://yadi.sk/d/GWW_dL7anKvorA The Malay mod is based on the original for HK1 X3 u219.HK1_BOX_1000M_9.0.2020.01.13.12.35

You can install any firmware you like using these methods (better use USB Burning Tool).

Comment

So instructions at the 1st page of this thread under the section "How to install" (either by USB Burtning Tool or by Burn Card Maker) are not enough for you ?
                              [ROM] Mod: HK1 X3 / H96 max X3 / VONTAR X3 / Transpeed X3 Air / Bqeel Y8 Max (Amlogic S905X3) This mod is based on the Malay mod v1.2 . You can download the Malay mod (starts in Russian) from here : https://yadi.sk/d/GWW_dL7anKvorA The Malay mod is based on the original for HK1 X3 u219.HK1_BOX_1000M_9.0.2020.01.13.12.35

You can install any firmware you like using these methods (better use USB Burning Tool).
                              Thanks man. Love your work and your support. Do you have anything you are working on with regards to your Rom?

Comment

Always Young ath156 !
                                How are you? I hope so.
                                I have seen several certified devices from Google, Mi BOX, Mecool, etc.
                                Is it possible to make your firmware Google certified?
                                Big hug.

Comment

Working...
                                X