Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mod: HK1 X3 / H96 max X3 / VONTAR X3 / Transpeed X3 Air / Bqeel Y8 Max (Amlogic S905X3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here is a solution that you may use if you are not satisfied with the wifi of your box (I have not tried it myself but it is supposed to be fit for any Android box).
    Maybe this is usefull also if you order a H96 max X3 and you get one with Blue board (and not Green board).
    https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/32693...content=815660 (you have to select the 2nd one).

Comment

ath156 can you give some suggestions how to configure the Viper settings for my HK1 to improve the sound and make the Sound generally louder?
      Which menu should i use and what should be enabled? Perhaps you have a Screenshot of your settings?

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
        ath156 can you give some suggestions how to configure the Viper settings for my HK1 to improve the sound and make the Sound generally louder?
        Which menu should i use and what should be enabled? Perhaps you have a Screenshot of your settings?
        As it is very well put somewhere else "Adjusting the driver to your hearing, music, and technique to which you will output audio is a purely personal matter".
        I think there is more than enough information you can find how to use and anjust this driver. As far as loudness is concerned there is even a special switch you can try "eXtra lound".
        But just to give a little tip, this is how you can use impulses:
        - Download this zip file https://mega.nz/file/A9tn3KgR#B-_ABd...nA8DwSc55wnG-o , unzip it and copy the files to a USB stick/pendrive.
        - Start the driver and enable "Convolver" at the right. Then click upon "Convolver" itself. This will create a Folder named "Kernel" at /storage/emulated/0 . You can use for example EsFileExplorer or any other such app to copy all the files from your USB stick to "Kernel" folder (this folder will actually be at /sdcard/Viper4Android/Kernel)
        - Next time you initialize the driver and clicking upon convolver you will get a choice of impulsies. Try them.
        Good luck.

Comment

Impressive, works. Thanks a lot.

You explain very good the issues, very comprehensive!
          Last edited by tombraga; 10-07-2020, 00:26.

Comment

It seems that Google has very recently did major changes blocking a lot of things. So those who install the custom rom for the 1st time might have to download the latest Play Store application (i.e from apkpure.com), if the preinstalled one isn't able to function properly. Also there seems to be a lot of changes in magisk manager as there are three updates in 3 days (8.0.0, 8.0.1, 8.0.2) !!!!
            Those that already have installed the rom in the past, should have no problem though.

Comment

You can download and install this version https://apkpure.com/google-play-stor...ndroid.vending
              Last edited by ath156; 10-09-2020, 05:14.

Comment

tombraga here is another way to increase the volume https://mega.nz/file/Rt0WhaQY#1pkh5x...whMY1s0zLAZhTk
                I think it is only with russian interface, but it is very simple to use.

Comment

Has anybody been able to get this loaded on a y8max with an sd card using amlogic burn card maker? Or any device with burn card maker?

Comment

Originally posted by banditjackpotty View Post
                    Has anybody been able to get this loaded on a y8max with an sd card using amlogic burn card maker? Or any device with burn card maker?
                    You can try following this guide and program:

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post
                      tombraga here is another way to increase the volume https://mega.nz/file/Rt0WhaQY#1pkh5x...whMY1s0zLAZhTk
                      I think it is only with russian interface, but it is very simple to use.
                      Thanks, it works

Comment

Thanks I actually followed these steps. But I get an error at the end saying that it fails the check after burn copy? 1106 (I think). I'm using a 64gb microsd formatted to fat32 so I am not sure what is missing

Comment

Thanks I actually followed these steps. But I get an error at the end saying that it fails the check after burn copy? 1106 (I think). I'm using a 64gb microsd formatted to fat32 so I am not sure what is missing
                          I always use USB Burning Tool, as you have a better understanding/control of the whole process at any stage. Also it is the ultimate mean to unbrick your box in case you ever brick it.
                          If you have some spare/useless USB cables (from old smartphones etc) you can make one by yourself, connecting the 4 cables color to color. In that case it is better to make it as short as 10-15cm.
                          As far as the method with burn card maker, you may try again following the exact steps stated in the guide. Also another sd card (maybe also of a smaller size?). I suppose you unrared the .img file correctly with one of the latest versions of winrar

Comment

Does anybody happen to have a TWRP backup of this? Hopefully with boot in it as well, preferably full? I managed to get my device in a boot loop unfortunately..

Comment

Does anybody happen to have a TWRP backup of this? Hopefully with boot in it as well, preferably full? I managed to get my device in a boot loop unfortunately..
                              Can you access TWRP? (Turn OFF/no power adaptor -Press the reset button in AV - connect the adaptor and keep pressing the reset for 3-5 more seconds).
                              In that case I can give you to try the original partitions. Since some of them have a big size, I will them to you piece by piece (starting with boot.img). So do you have TWRP?

Comment

If you want to access a special service and you cannot because it says you are "rooted", please send me a PM to give you a link for instructions of what you may have to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X