Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mod: HK1 X3 / H96 max X3 / VONTAR X3 / Transpeed X3 Air / Bqeel Y8 Max (Amlogic S905X3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ath156 View Post
    There is a new version of H96 max X3 with BLUE board. Most of them seem to have as wifi chip a WP6330. In such a version probably there is no problem and you can use any of the existing firmwares (original+custom) and of course mine.
    But according to this post https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ernet-problems there must be a version with BLUE board and wifi chip WP6334, for which if you load any of the existing firmwares you may loose your wifi?

EDIT 30/11/2020 : Already fixed (see here https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...880#post816880)

Please give me this launcher which you set in display picture, i need it for rk3328 device

Comment

To update Magisk to version 22.0 (latest) do as described here: https://mega.nz/file/lsdGjRiL#kVxFqQ...9z9s7JM4TuGIlI

Comment

And since I already posted the way to pass Safety Net in the X88 King thread, here is the way to pass Safety Net in my custom rom and magisk v.22.0

Comment

And since I already posted the way to pass Safety Net in the X88 King thread, here is the way to pass Safety Net in my custom rom and magisk v.22.0
          https://mega.nz/file/VolBHaBQ#hZNIjD...A5AECpITmd-te8
          Rom is very good, thanks for job. One thing is bad, no Vulkan support. Not all games from google play store works, not support for Vulkan in emulators. Please, if You can make rom with Vulkan support or better flashable zip, please, do it. Thanks.

Comment

There is a new magisk update from version 22.0 to 22.1. You can safely update to it also (1st the lower part and then the upper part and reboot).

Comment

If you have problems passing SafetyNet with Magisk,please have a look here:
              Hello! Some weeks ago i had passed safetynet API. Now i have both ctsprofile and basicintegrity to false and for evaltype is N/A. So I installed another SafetyNet checker from Google Play and it pass the SafetyNet API... Magisk internal bug...

Therefore download and install "SafetyNet Status" from Play Store to check.

Comment

If you have problems passing SafetyNet with Magisk,please have a look here:
                Hello! Some weeks ago i had passed safetynet API. Now i have both ctsprofile and basicintegrity to false and for evaltype is N/A. So I installed another SafetyNet checker from Google Play and it pass the SafetyNet API... Magisk internal bug...

Therefore download and install "SafetyNet Status" from Play Store to check.
                If you are passing safetynet with "SafetyNet Status" application from PlayStore, but you are still getting the "API error" in Magisk check of SafetyNet, there is a fix of it by the developer of Magisk.
                So download the "app-debug.apk" from here:

Install "app-debug.apk". Open Magisk and install (update) Magisk(it will become version fb800b5(22104).

Comment

Hello, Master ath156
                  I updated Magisk and Check SafetyNet OK!
                  Does the fact that it passed ok on SafetyNet, mean that the device is now Accredited by Google? In other words, Netflix and others start to run in HD, 4K, etc.?
                  Tks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
                    Hello, Master ath156
                    I updated Magisk and Check SafetyNet OK!
                    Does the fact that it passed ok on SafetyNet, mean that the device is now Accredited by Google? In other words, Netflix and others start to run in HD, 4K, etc.?
                    Tks a lot!
                    No. There is no way to make Netflix play 4K,only certified TVboxes can do that (like Mi Box S, Amazon firestick etc). Netflix will still be SD here. High Definition Netflix you can get though through an sd card or USB stick and Coreelec (you can even have dual boot - Android or Coreelec).
                    Passing SafetyNet can make you able to use some applications that require you to be unrooted (while in reality you are rooted).

Comment

There is a new version of Magisk (version 23.0). After updating to it you will still be able to pass Safety Net

Comment

There is a new version of Magisk (version 23.0). After updating to it you will still be able to pass Safety Net
                        thank you very much for updating, still using your rom until todate, love the interface, simple, neat and user friendly, also managed to install and playback astrogo flawlessly, keep up!

Comment

I don't remember if I have said it before, but if you want to have a Browser that plays ANY Video, you should use Samsung Internet Browser.

Comment

Coreelec: display time and temperature on the front screen

If you installed Coreelec on an SD card or USB memory stick following my instructions from here:
                            https://mega.nz/file/Qh1G2LjJ#KOvtbh...rhZBSkqv1hQUCM
                            you have OpenVfd Service preinstalled and you can easily configure it to display time / temperature on the front screen (i.e. 15 seconds time - 15 seconds temperature).
                            Go to:
                            "My add-ons - Services - OpenVFD - Configure - Display Modes - Temperature"
                            and do it like in the picture.

Comment

is hk1 and hk1 x3 same thing ? if i install this on hk1 does it work ?

Comment

Originally posted by bishopx26 View Post
                                is hk1 and hk1 x3 same thing ? if i install this on hk1 does it work ?
                                If you are talking about HK1 Box or HK1 X3, which both have Amlogic S905X3, then Yes you can use this custom rom. If you have another processor No.

Comment

Working...
                                X