Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mod: HK1 X3 / H96 max X3 / VONTAR X3 / Transpeed X3 Air / Bqeel Y8 Max (Amlogic S905X3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

If you have HK1 Box with 100m LAN you must install this firmware:https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...56193e5fQkAMBY

- First try with USB Burning Tool and a USB-A/USB-A cable (while connecting the cable to HK1, do not forget to keep pressing the reset button)
    - If you do not succeed in the above procedure you may have to open the TVbox and connect 2 pins (NAND Chip Mask ROM Mode)

**** Also you didn't say what happened to your TVbox. Did you try to install another firmware? Something else happened?
    Cause I get stuck at %3 (

Could you please show me where those pins are?

Comment

Model android box

Comment

Originally posted by figu View Post

Cause I get stuck at %3 (

Could you please show me where those pins are?
        You have to use the correct firmware for your box which has LAN 100 and not 1.000, as all the other of the same "family". So you MUST use the firmware I gave you the link above !!!!!

In case you need the 2 pins here they are:

Comment

You have to use the correct firmware for your box which has LAN 100 and not 1.000, as all the other of the same "family". So you MUST use the firmware I gave you the link above !!!!!

In case you need the 2 pins here they are:
          Yes my model 100 and Could you please show me the pins on the Board? I do not see pins ?

https://dosya.org/5WUqh

I always getting this error

https://dosya.org/n46hc

Last edited by figu; 09-18-2021, 15:27.

Comment

Yes my model 100 and Could you please show me the pins on the Board?
            Can't you see the 2 red arrows and red letters saying "short the 2 pins here"???????

Comment

Yes my model 100 and Could you please show me the pins on the Board? I do not see pins ?

Comment

Can't you see the 2 red arrows and red letters saying "short the 2 pins here"???????
                No i dont see ;((

Comment

No i dont see ;((
                  Try the following link.

https://i.postimg.cc/pdxypp8V/HK1-Bo...short-pins.jpg
                  Last edited by ath156; 09-18-2021, 16:28.

Comment

The link is wrong please check

Comment

The link is wrong please check
                      I see every photo I have given you. I can follow every link I have given you. I used both my laptop and my smartphone. No problem to both of them. If you have some restrictions from your provider, or the PC you use etc I don't know.
                      Sorry I can do nothing else.
                      Good luck.

Comment

I see every photo I have given you. I can follow every link I have given you. I used both my laptop and my smartphone. No problem to both of them. If you have some restrictions from your provider, or the PC you use etc I don't know.
                        Sorry I can do nothing else.
                        Good luck.
                        Ok thanks
                        Last edited by figu; 09-18-2021, 18:32.

Comment

Ok thanks
                          If you are from Turkey, maybe here is the answer to why you cannot see the photos
                          Hello , My box it's bricked . I just have the red led that lights up and impossible to reconnect with usb male male cable I also tried to use the reset button in the AV hole. If a person has already had this and they have a solution .. Thank you in advance .

Comment

If you are from Turkey, maybe here is the answer to why you cannot see the photos
                            https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...352#post818352

Thanks for your help. I hope I will revive this box too

Comment

For anybody that is using my custom rom (which is AOSP version) and needs the same in ATV version, it seems that this is now possible without the need to make a new installation !!!!

All you have to do is use an ugoos module (as a Magisk module) which will automatically convert your version from AOSP to ATV.

And since you already have Magisk preinstalled all you have to do is use the following module:

Important Note: As I never liked ATV versions I have not tested this tranformation by myself, but according to information it has no side effects. If anybody will try it please report about it. You are always advised to have a good TWRP backup before you do any attempt (at least of Boot, System, Vendor and Data partitions).
                              instaction failed "please install magixk v19" in the rom instaled 20.3

Comment

Originally posted by miss View Post

instaction failed "please install magixk v19" in the rom instaled 20.3
                                Maybe my friend webipsum will better help you in this, as I think he already tried the conversion AOSP to ATV through the magisk module. I never prefered ATV versions, so never tried it. So better send a private message to him.
                                Note: I hope you have already done what is described here:https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...268#post822268

Comment

Working...
                                X