Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android_R_11 for tv box Nexon X8 clon X96 Max plus 4gb 64gb

??????https://github.com/s1a1g1e1r1t/Andro...s_4gb/projects

It was easy.But there are problems that I could not make the firmware for the USB Burning Tool.But I still installed the firmware Android 11 in another way.My Nexon x8 TV box is a clone of X96 max plus 4gb 64gb.All his firmware suits me.I made a firmware for the USB Burning Tool.But when flashing through UBT an error occurs.This is due to them small size of the systems =1280mb.Therefore ,I went the other way to install android 11.Maybe someone knows how to increase the system partition to at least 2gb so that you can make firmware for UBT without problems?On android 11 there are no brakes in the system!!!!

Comment

Screenshots with android 11.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
        It was easy.But there are problems that I could not make the firmware for the USB Burning Tool.But I still installed the firmware Android 11 in another way.My Nexon x8 TV box is a clone of X96 max plus 4gb 64gb.All his firmware suits me.I made a firmware for the USB Burning Tool.But when flashing through UBT an error occurs.This is due to them small size of the systems =1280mb.Therefore ,I went the other way to install android 11.Maybe someone knows how to increase the system partition to at least 2gb so that you can make firmware for UBT without problems?On android 11 there are no brakes in the system!!!!
        Re-partitioning is not hard and alot of custom roms increase partition sizes for additional features. Could you check one thing? Android 11 ships on newer devices that have over 60hz screens now, could you please check with a display over 60hz if you can natively set the refresh rate to over 60hz. Ideally a 120hz or 144hz lcd would work to test. If it works ill make a couple of builds for the X96 max plus and TX5 plus as they have similar hardware as 120+hz reduces frame latency which is quite noticeable on some displays @60hz

Comment

These assembles will still update phhusson.I am currently testing his new build v300e.My tv may not support more that 60 gc ,I don't know.Firmware for X96 max plus is all right for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Solace View Post

Re-partitioning is not hard and alot of custom roms increase partition sizes for additional features. Could you check one thing? Android 11 ships on newer devices that have over 60hz screens now, could you please check with a display over 60hz if you can natively set the refresh rate to over 60hz. Ideally a 120hz or 144hz lcd would work to test. If it works ill make a couple of builds for the X96 max plus and TX5 plus as they have similar hardware as 120+hz reduces frame latency which is quite noticeable on some displays @60hz
            https://dropmefiles.com.ua/ru/A5Kf
            This firmware is for the test.It gives me an error when flashing the usb burning tool.I have android 11 installed via twrp.I gave a link in the topic how to install android 11 via twrp.This is firmware for X96 max plus 4gb.You may be able to install via UBT.But I haven't had any luck through UBT.Good luck to you.

Comment

Settings like using higher Refresh rates will surely need to be set in the kernel or bootloader, so don't hold your breath for it working on a TVbox that all the OEM don't release source code for.

Comment

sagert hallo friend, I was having major problems building the stupid yakawa code, so starting fresh and trying again lol. Plus, finally know why Khadas VIm3L was used as reference in AOSP, because the new Chromecast has the same CPU-S905D3.

Also, thought I would try porting Phhusson Android 10 GSI to one of my S905X3 devices. What version were you using Vanilla? Go? Gapps? Floss?
                I built phhusson-android-10-aosp from source code but the system image was huge 1.7GB

Tip:
                Check this, If you load stock ROM you are using as your baseline to modify/build and with app Aida64 in the Android section the device displays Kernel architecture = armv7l (most amlogic roms are set to this).
                --then you need to be using Phhusson arm-ab for original armv7l kernel
                --NOT the arm32_binder64 --for that you need Aida64 to display "Kernel architecture = armv8l" on origianl ROM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
                  sagert hallo friend, I was having major problems building the stupid yakawa code, so starting fresh and trying again lol. Plus, finally know why Khadas VIm3L was used as reference in AOSP, because the new Chromecast has the same CPU-S905D3.

Also, thought I would try porting Phhusson Android 10 GSI to one of my S905X3 devices. What version were you using Vanilla? Go? Gapps? Floss?
                  I built phhusson-android-10-aosp from source code but the system image was huge 1.7GB

Tip:
                  Check this, If you load stock ROM you are using as your baseline to modify/build and with app Aida64 in the Android section the device displays Kernel architecture = armv7l (most amlogic roms are set to this).
                  --then you need to be using Phhusson arm-ab for original armv7l kernel
                  --NOT the arm32_binder64 --for that you need Aida64 to display "Kernel architecture = armv8l" on origianl ROM.
                  I take pre-made images from phhusson here.
                  https://github.com/phhusson/treble_e...tag/v300.f They are a little bigger and don't fit into my system.I have only 1280 mb.But then I remove some programs from the system.And then he gets into my system.I'm taking a64 ab here.If you want, you can just install the already edited image via twrp.There, check if it will be installed for you 10 minutes of the case.Just if you already have android 9 installed then install twrp.Then go to that twrp.In it, make a backup of android 9.Then make wipe cache.Then select this image to install img and choose to install it on the system.After installation, reboot into the system.There will already be android 11.True, there are no programs, they must be written to a memory card and installed via twrp.Here is the image to install.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9ooc3c...usson.zip/file

Comment

Incorrectly wrote the address where I get these phhusson disks.

Make fingerprint usable in-app Fix boot on some Qualcomm Q vendors Fix A2DP for some Qualcomm Q vendors (requires disable A2DP offload)

Comment

I have already been able to increase the system size from 1280 mb to 1852mb !!!!! Now you can install more image of android 11 with bitgapps.

Comment

I have already been able to increase the system size from 1280 mb to 1852mb !!!!! Now you can install more image of android 11 with bitgapps.
                        Glad you figured it out, does it flash with UBT now? If possible can you share the image I may give it a whirl on a TX5 Plus sometime in the future as the hardware is fairly identical.

Comment

Glad you figured it out, does it flash with UBT now? If possible can you share the image I may give it a whirl on a TX5 Plus sometime in the future as the hardware is fairly identical.
                          So far ,it is only possible to install android 11 via tarp.Maybe in the future ,someone will tell you how to install android 11 via UBT.I just resized the system in dtb.img.I also had to repack boot and recovery with a modified dtb.Now I have increased the size of the system to 2095 mb.I have android 11 working without problems .True the mouse clicks only a few items.Have you already installed Tx5 plus on your box?

Comment

So far ,it is only possible to install android 11 via tarp.Maybe in the future ,someone will tell you how to install android 11 via UBT.I just resized the system in dtb.img.I also had to repack boot and recovery with a modified dtb.Now I have increased the size of the system to 2095 mb.I have android 11 working without problems .True the mouse clicks only a few items.Have you already installed Tx5 plus on your box?
                            UBT might require a signature and the image rebuilt is not signed or the partitioning of the .img's are not consistent with the expected layout in UBT. Without testing I do not know however those are the likely causes.

I have a TX5 Plus with stock firmware, not x96 MAX plus. They have identical hardware I believe (same chipsets) and roms should be cross compatible if compiled for the same memory size 2/4gb etc...
                            Ram chips used might be different but generally not a big deal compared to what wireless chipset is used and even then its just compiling with different drivers.

Comment

UBT might require a signature and the image rebuilt is not signed or the partitioning of the .img's are not consistent with the expected layout in UBT. Without testing I do not know however those are the likely causes.

I have a TX5 Plus with stock firmware, not x96 MAX plus. They have identical hardware I believe (same chipsets) and roms should be cross compatible if compiled for the same memory size 2/4gb etc...
                              Ram chips used might be different but generally not a big deal compared to what wireless chipset is used and even then its just compiling with different drivers.
                              I can't explain a lot to you.I write English with translation.Phhusson drives fit many devices regardless of memory size.If you are now on your working firmware android 9 , make a backup of the firmware in twrp for recovery.Then download system11.IMG.zip from github.Unzip this file.Just don't need to download the firmware for the x96 max slimbox.You just need to install one file via twrp.In twrp clear cache and data.Then click install - install IMG.Select the unpacked file system11.And choose to install it to the system partition.After flashing reboot into the system and find yourself in android 11.I hope you understand what I wrote.If something goes wrong you have a backup and can return to your working android 9 firmware.

Comment

Working...
                              X