This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROM - HK1-H96maxX3-VontarX3-Transpeed X3 Air-Bqeel Y8 max

As the whole Topic of my custom firmware is unavalaible now (to be approved by a moderator due to a change I made in 1st post) you can temporalily fimd it here:
    Thank you for your feedback.:) Taking into account your remarks here are the corrected instructions to install the rom with an SD card : If you want to install the firmware with an sd card please do the following: A.* Download the program Burn...

After the approval of the original thread I will delete this Topic.

Note: Don't you ever try to edit/correct/add a post you have made before some minutes have passed. Otherwise the Freaktab spam bot will mark it as possible spam and it will require the approval of a moderator !!!!!!

I was wondering already that your page was gone without any explanation. Only got the message that I have no access... strange

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
      I was wondering already that your page was gone without any explanation. Only got the message that I have no access... strange
      I added a note3 at the 1st post with a link to the spcial firmware for H96 max X3 with Blue Board and wifi chip IT6334. Immediately after posting I realized that the link I have given was wrong (from a post of mine to another Forum). So I tried immediately to put the correct link. That was it !!
      The whole thread was blocked and waits for approval (just for this minor change - OMG)

Comment

I have a little problem with by laptop's keyboard and sometimes the letter "e" doesn't print although I press it.
        I just realized that in my previous post the word "special" is missing the "e" and is written "spcial".

I DONT EVEN THINK TO CORRECT IT BECAUSE OF ALL THE ABOVE ........................................

Comment

Working...
        X