Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is android 10 possible on x96maxplus android box ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is android 10 possible on x96maxplus android box ?

Hi,
    Is it possible to install android 10 tv os on a x96maxplus 4/64 android box ?
    If yes, how ?
    Kind regards,
    Marc

Originally posted by xztd34 View Post
    Hi,
    Is it possible to install android 10 tv os on a x96maxplus 4/64 android box ?
    If yes, how ?
    Kind regards,
    Marc
    No, it's not possible.

Comment

Android 10 aosp I installed on x96 max plus.But there the system slowa down.I so understood there it isnecessary to correct sellnux by means of audit2allow on linux.Then I installed tv stock gapps from the opengapps site via twrp.It starts but I haven't experimented much.Android 11 without problems.But there are no tv stock gapps for him yet.Here is android 10 aosp.However there it is necessary to do selinux.

GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

Comment

Thanks sagert for the information. You say Android 11 without problems. What do you mean by that ? Installing Android 11 is no problem on my x96 max plus ? If so can you tell me how to do this please ?
        Many thanks ...

Comment

Originally posted by xztd34 View Post
          Thanks sagert for the information. You say Android 11 without problems. What do you mean by that ? Installing Android 11 is no problem on my x96 max plus ? If so can you tell me how to do this please ?
          Many thanks ...
          Here only aosp for tv box with 4gb of memory.

GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

Comment

Hi came across the firmware for Google chromecast with Google TV which I believe is Android 10 and based on s905x3 maybe useful for a port here is link to my other post with full factory image

Comment

if we could someone port the Chromecast android 10 for the s905x3 that could really help out the android community

Comment

There is already a compilation from source for s905x3.
                Amlogic powered Khadas VIM3 and VIM3L have recently been added to the list of reference boards for Android Open Source Project (AOSP).

Although it is only written here for khadas the Yukawa repository also has an option for s905x3.If someone compiled and posted the code here it would be progress towards the goal.

Comment

I just have a poor compilation computer and I still don't know how to compile exactly.And so already did the compilation for s905x3.So tar it turns out.So far from this set ,I cannot make arm64 android 11 firmware.
                  MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Dear sagert!

I tested your Android 11 for X96max.

Some Problems:
                    Picture rotates by itself in some apps!
                    Device goes to sleep by itself! (cannot disable sleep and screen lock)
                    Mouse RIGHT CLICK is not "back" like on a normal tv box.
                    Can you repair these?

Thanks so much!

Csaba

Comment

I adapted images from project treble.And there images for phones are in the first place.So it turns out like on phones.Very little open source information for android 11.

Comment

Is there Android 10 for x96 max plus 2?

Thanks!

Comment

Everything else was tried but patience is not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by neverhood86 View Post
                            Is there Android 10 for x96 max plus 2?

Thanks!
                            ,I installed android 10 but there are brakes.

Comment

Working...
                            X