X96 Max+ "System UI isn´t responding"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X96 Max+ "System UI isn´t responding"

Hi! repeatedly when turning on the tv box that problem appears. When "close app" the system starts but without WiFi I have to connect it manually for it to work. I have flashed with several roms and the problem persists. Any solution you can help me with? Thanks!!

no system ui in the original rom. i tried the one from slimbox and it works fine on some of my x96 devices and on others it didn't work at all

Comment

Originally posted by juda View Post
      no system ui in the original rom. i tried the one from slimbox and it works fine on some of my x96 devices and on others it didn't work at all

I always flash with original roms ... the problem persists.
      Anyway thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by zackiptv
        essaie avev test point

I am sorry, I do not understand

Comment

I have the same problem.
          I’ll do the fix on youtube, then it will improve until a couple of reboot. Then it unexpectedly prints again that "system ui is not responding" and the wifi connection is not established either.
          Is there a solution to the problem?

Comment

Thoughts
            1.keep unit running 24/7
            2. Use "macrodroid" or "Tasker" to enable WiFi ( for example : On boot or If ssid is in range )
            3.enable it manual? or use Wifi widget ( see Google play )
            4. Init.d script ? (Requires Root )

Cheers

Note:
            Some Fw have a launcher that requires online registration ( deviceId + Mac = valid or not )
            If not valid launcher will fail "system ui is not responding"
            -Sometimes on Allwinner units...this error also occurs If the "Cache" is full or you are "out of space" ( Ui not responding and WiFi drop )
            --Try : Settings/storage/internal/cache ( emty cache..say yes )

Comment

mitchell4you
              Hi! For two days the device works perfectly applying the suggestion number 2 "Use" macrodroid "or" Tasker "to enable WiFi (for example: On boot or If ssid is in range)" In a few days I will inform you if it continues like this! thank you very very much!!

Comment

Working...
              X