End of life already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of life already?

I have a Supvin X96 Max+ 4gb/32gb s905x3 from Amazon. I emailed the provider about future android updates and they responded they would not be releasing any updates beyond the last android 9 rom for this box. What's a good option in this situation? Has anyone seen or built a rom that's newer than the 9/1/2020 rom? There is a Russian guy on YT who has links to a 2021 android update but it's all in Russian. I've tinkered with ATV on my older s905x2 but I like regular android better.

SlimBOX - X96Max Plus ATV or PIE firmware ...

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
      SlimBOX - X96Max Plus ATV or PIE firmware ...
      Guest I have terrible bluetooth instability using slimbox 12 aosp for x96 max plus2. Would you happen to know why and if there is a solution, out of curiosity?

I tried the rtl8822cs-update.zip patch but without success. Is there any other patch around, just can't find it.

Thanks in advance for any tips you have in your bag (I know you dedication)!

Comment

Try to downgrade firmware to previous version(s), or try to flash/use vendor partiton (XDAdev, post#1335) from stock firmware on SlimBOX firmware.

BTW, i do not own this box.

Comment

Thanks. From slimbox 10 to 12 I still have the same problem. I was going to try switching the vendor image but in the meantinme I stumbled on a new xvortex version 0.4.1 This version is not updated on 4pda or in xvortex mega link but can be find here https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4UGH/5A...Vortex/vtxbox/

It uses the UGOOS launcher which I like very much since I use this box as a tool rather then as an entertainment box. So I won't look any further for another rom.

There are two versions (JAW and xvortex) but I think the 0.4.1 update is from JAW so I'll let his own link here https://mega.nz/folder/sZMDFQCA#OFr8z4YeJQIm5fahp6tjfw

For those who want to try it and have toshiba nand, don't forget to replace with toshiba bootloader using amlogic customization tool from Ricky Divjakovski.

Comment

Working...
          X