Help me choose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me choose

Hello guys , wanna buy a new android box and i am between hk1 box and a95x f3. Can u please tell me which one is better?

I own this one.... A95X F3 and it works really well, no complaints....Just don't buy the newest A95X F4 yet, that thing has several bugs and I hope they will fix it with OTA updates.

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
      Just don't buy the newest A95X F4 yet, that thing has several bugs and I hope they will fix it with OTA updates.
      Hmm...what kind of bugs?
      As I just watched "box stop" review on yt...and I was impressed

Cheers

Comment

First time setting it up i was using WIFI i would try to connect to any app Playstore ..etc and it displayed no network connection, in network setting says excellent signal. I switched to ethernet connection and now trying to open a movie app it just spins like the buffering error. I have gigabit internet...checking my Wifi signal my with VPN ON download on 1.20 , UP load 12.63 so sad.
        ..so i switched to 2.4gh vpn off download 12.06 up 33.37 little better...no VPN on, ethernet connected download 28.78, up load 34.63

I opened Nova APK black screen for almost 2 minutes, same thing for Film+ almost 2 minutes. It could be that these don't run well on Android 10 maybe?

Its not that snappy as my A95X F3 not close, after watching a movie or the IPTV i have to reboot the box cause the remote freezes wont do anything.

This box maybe running hot also after hours using it 147F or 63C

Read what this person has said about it...https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-amlogic-905x4

Read what Bergamesk posted about his experience, he is pissed.....

Comment

Well depends on what you need.

I own X96 AIR 32GB unit (P3rev): https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...l8211f-gigabit

In my opinion really good stock fw! PiP broken but fast and stable...grabbed for only 35EUR...

My choice because of 3 USB ports...

Comment

Working...
          X