Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL Android TV Box KM6 Deluxe Edition Powered by Amlogic S905X4 AVI supported

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by atvbca View Post
    This is the latest OTA update from July 9th. https://mega.nz/file/LAoyyRhQ#p_mqrC...FVOvfGfnheVy6Q

    Then why it is dated 26 October 2020, as that is the firmware all boxes have?

    KM6-ota-V4.20201026 .zip

    Comment


      Originally posted by Jancales View Post


      Then why it is dated 26 October 2020, as that is the firmware all boxes have?

      KM6-ota-V4.20201026 .zip
      Because I guess their either too lazy to change the file name or they just don't care. After flashing when you check the version info you'll see the number incremented to 907102009001.

      Comment


        Originally posted by atvbca View Post

        Because I guess their either too lazy to change the file name or they just don't care. After flashing when you check the version info you'll see the number incremented to 907102009001.
        Thanks, in the meantime I also took a look on the 4pda forum, where this update is also mentioned.

        Seems that it not only doesn't fix the issue with the IR remote not working when completely powered down, the way they try to fix it makes the issue even worse by leaving the Bluetooth on even when the box is powered off.

        If you have other devices connected by Bluetooth, then you create problems of course.

        Below is a comment from 4pda on this update, maybe you can share your experience, as i don't have the boxes any more, but I'm considering them again..................if everything works as expected.

        On the latest firmware (from 07/09/2021), if the set-top box is completely turned off (Shutdown mode), then the Bluetooth modules in both the set-top box and the remote control are NOT disabled. IR mode is not used. If you turn off the set-top box incorrectly (for example, by pressing the power button while loading Android), then the remote control cannot turn on the set-top box, since the infrared port on the remote control is disabled, and Bluetooth is disabled on the set-top box. Basically, on the latest firmware, there are no problems with turning on / off, but only if the set-top box is turned off correctly and only one remote control is connected via Bluetooth. For me, one unpleasant moment appeared, because of which I had to roll back to the previous firmware. The set-top box began to turn on by any button on the remote control, and not just by the power button. But it can still be lived through. Worse, because Bluetooth is always on,the gamepad stopped automatically turning off - it turned off when the Bluetooth connection was lost. And when, after a certain time of inactivity, it nevertheless turns off itself, it wakes up the prefix and it turns on.

        PS I noticed that if the remote control is in Bluetooth mode and does not respond on the Bluetooth set-top box, then after 20-30 button presses, the remote control, apparently not receiving a response from the set-top box, eventually switches to IR mode and turns on the set-top box.

        Comment


          Originally posted by atvbca View Post
          This is the latest OTA update from July 9th. https://mega.nz/file/LAoyyRhQ#p_mqrC...FVOvfGfnheVy6Q

          KM6-ota-V4.20201026 .zip - seems its still the old one
          Android devices: Minix X7 (gone) , Minix X8-H , MK808b Plus
          Video Out: Benq W1000+ 1080p Projector
          Audio Out: HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467B + 5.1 Yamaha Speakers
          Remote: Rikomagic MK702 II, Minix NEO M1
          Storage: NAS Zyxel NSA325v2

          Comment


            Hello friends, this is Brazil. I bought a deluxe km6 on aliexpress, but it doesn't work .. it keeps turning on and off. No image appears on TV. I've tried using the usb burning tool and adding new firmware, but without success. Does not connect to PC. I'm very disappointed. How do I short the board and see if it works?

            Comment


              Originally posted by Luiz Octavio View Post
              Hello friends, this is Brazil. I bought a deluxe km6 on aliexpress, but it doesn't work .. it keeps turning on and off. No image appears on TV. I've tried using the usb burning tool and adding new firmware, but without success. Does not connect to PC. I'm very disappointed. How do I short the board and see if it works?

              O meu chegou ontem , cara antes de vc mexer no firmware vc tinha que ter testado a fonte, pois pode ser a fonte que não veio boa, uma fonte pra fazer essa TV BOX funcionar nem é difícil de achar, 5 volts e 2 Amperes. achei a fonte dessa TV BOX meio vagabundinha.

              Comment


                Originally posted by et@ View Post


                O meu chegou ontem , cara antes de vc mexer no firmware vc tinha que ter testado a fonte, pois pode ser a fonte que não veio boa, uma fonte pra fazer essa TV BOX funcionar nem é difícil de achar, 5 volts e 2 Amperes. achei a fonte dessa TV BOX meio vagabundinha.
                Nao, irmao,... eu testei outra fonte, testei no pc tb... bela merda, viu..

                Agora estou com um peso de papel aqui, porque abri disputa e se bobear tenho q arcar com o frete pra devolver p China.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Luiz Octavio View Post

                  Nao, irmao,... eu testei outra fonte, testei no pc tb... bela merda, viu..

                  Agora estou com um peso de papel aqui, porque abri disputa e se bobear tenho q arcar com o frete pra devolver p China.

                  Isso acontece, infelizmente vc foi premiado, o TV BOX é bom e estou gostando muito, vou torcer para que vc consiga a troca do aparelho, infelizmente esse é o risco de comprar pela internet, principalmente da China onde fazer a troca é mais complicado do que seria aqui no Brasil, eu compro da China mas eu não confio nos asiáticos, no geral eles não tem palavra , o único país asiático que confio e que leva a sério suas marcas e produtos japoneses..

                  Comment


                    hi
                    i dont know if i am in right place to post this i install some apps but when i try to open them it say that app is not install but what could be the problem and how to fix this ?

                    thanks

                    Comment


                      Can we port this Firmware to A95X F4 box?

                      Comment


                        HI.

                        How do i short circuit the km6 deluxe? Does anyone know and can you help me?

                        Thanks

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
                          Oh, no the box does not have dsp. It does have the ability to pass raw digital, which is fine for me. I have a Yamaha 9.2 system. Basically 7.1 with an extra sub out and 2 spacial speakers. Actually I turn off direct sound and push dolby surround on PG action movies. Though the THX sound in Apocalypse Now Redux, Thin Red Line and Saving Private Ryan, is awsome. The ATMOS system works best in large rooms, where 10 or more people can watch a movie, which I don't have. So I don't miss the dolby dsp on the box. The main reason why I got the Deluxe, was for best video capabilities without all the issues S912 had with stability and need for tweaks. It plays anything I hit it with as long as it was properly encoded. Though my test vids are made to break decoding, which this box decodes without a hic up. For its low price and its ability to run the mix of phone and tv pay for streaming apps, make it worth the purchase, even though it can't be rooted. It really does not need root, since its fairly new and Mecool is working on keeping up with updates... 4 in all now.
                          Did you mean, you can config passthrough raw audio on KM6?

                          I am getting stuck with it, I use Kodi, config audio passthrough and play Dolby Atmos movie but it no show Atmos on the soundbar Samsung K950 (the last TV box is Himedia Q3 working well).

                          Can you show me how to config? Many thanks!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X