Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL Android TV Box KM6 Deluxe Edition Powered by Amlogic S905X4 AVI supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bergamesk
    replied
    Thanks Trebor,noted+

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    commented on 's reply
    UDISK short for USB Stick

• bergamesk
    replied
    sorry,but what is "UDISK"?

or it mentioned such a "USB Memory-stick" disk or "SD-Card" disk?

note;for above upgrade processing

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    In the US google recognizes the box, not all developers do, as the box is fairly new. The amount of effort done is also done by the manufacturer. Look at Nvidia, they can afford to pay extra to have a new product be widely accepted and available when first introduced. Mecool won't spend anymore money than what google requires, to be certified. There is more to certification than just getting googles name on the box. Both Google and Apple have a monopoly and to have certification will eat up what else is needed for big money acceptance by other players in media providers. Amazon Prime in my option is a much better option than Netflix, and having AV1, which boxes without 905x4 can't do, is worth the upgrade.

all in all your jaded opinion and lack of knowing first hand don't belong here, your either jeolous or ignorant to the box and is abilties, along with understanding Google and certification.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
    I own a KM6 Deluxe and have no issues. Its Google certified, else I would not be happy with it's function.

All the bad wrap it is getting is from people who either don't own it, or don't know how to use it. The main issue is Mecool has not issued an OTA for patching initial release of its firmware. You can patch manually by sdcard update.

The deluxe box runs all applications but a few that are phone specific. Namely STV and RTÉ, that I have come accross. Some apps do not show in Google Play Store because of region limitations, and the KM6 Deluxe issuance to play store is not fully emplemented at this time. Blame Google for not being though with KM6 Deluxe being identified through out the playstore.

This is the first box that I have owned that has no issues with my demands. The only problem I have is you can't root.
    So basically google do not recognise this device but mecool advertises and sells the device as a certified google androidtv box? It receives no ota updates or support which is par for the course with mecool.

I owned mecool devices in the past and never again. All those devices never received any ota updates and one can expect this km6 or km2 will be the same. Mecool have probably already forgotten these devices and are planning the next iteration of the device to extract more money from the west.

It could allegedly have some pirated version of androidtv modified by some developer for mecool for this device just as there is for some of the himedia devices.

This km6 device where I am is selling for over usd100 and with all the problems, lack of support it is much better to buy a genuine certified androidtv device like mibox s, mitv stick or firetv stick for 50usd and have excellent support and firmware app updates from the real google play store for years.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-31-2021, 17:45.

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    Originally posted by bpsim View Post
    Hi, I just order KM6 Deluxe yesterday.

I find out according this video can make KM6 view Netflix in 4K and HDR.

Anyone can try it here?

????
    Yes there are three netflix mods available for Google certified boxes. I use the latest version from 4pda.ru. There is a link to it on pie for s912 boxes.

Leave a comment:

• bpsim
    replied
    Hi, I just order KM6 Deluxe yesterday.

I find out according this video can make KM6 view Netflix in 4K and HDR.

Anyone can try it here?

????

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    I own a KM6 Deluxe and have no issues. Its Google certified, else I would not be happy with it's function.

All the bad wrap it is getting is from people who either don't own it, or don't know how to use it. The main issue is Mecool has not issued an OTA for patching initial release of its firmware. You can patch manually by sdcard update.

The deluxe box runs all applications but a few that are phone specific. Namely STV and RTÉ, that I have come accross. Some apps do not show in Google Play Store because of region limitations, and the KM6 Deluxe issuance to play store is not fully emplemented at this time. Blame Google for not being though with KM6 Deluxe being identified through out the playstore.

This is the first box that I have owned that has no issues with my demands. The only problem I have is you can't root.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Removed
    Last edited by Guest; 05-31-2021, 18:05. Reason: deleted

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The iptv programs don't have any problems because when i use these apks to my tv , everything is fine, but on my km6 , have frames issues.

Leave a comment:

• smeestu
    replied
    Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
    CEC is not work correct on time!!
    do not use CEC function

or might be later a firmware can fix it though
    Sorry I don't understand what you mean.It works as I discribed above to turn the box on and off . Can you explain the problem you had thanks

Leave a comment:

• bergamesk
    replied
    kinda a hand-shake issue(possible though)

note;my IPTV Apks.is "G Player";"IPTV Pro" and "IPTV Smarters Pro" all 3 Apk.s are fine with my Server+IPTV channels and without any issue
    when I'v used my ex Box KM6 Deluxe

You can try such as "IPTV Pro"(Alexander Sofranov programme)>>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ro&hl=en&gl=US
    I use this apk since 3 years

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am using xciptv, smart iptv, duplex, only if i saw IPTV on my tv, straight without km6, from the application on my tv, i have no issues. The same channels of i watch on my km6 i have these frames . I have changed a little the trumotion and it is little better the movement.

Leave a comment:

• bergamesk
    replied
    for LG TV

-try to "True-motion" ;OFF !!

so,if not solve your drop/frame-skip issue,than try all "True-motion" functions

-when I use this KM6 device(only 3 days) I'v not any issue with "IPTV" scenes such all SD/HD/UHD contents are all fine

-for example did you connected an external HDD/stick thru USB port and play it???

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by jimakos75 View Post
    I think i have drop frames issue , i am connected on LG TV UHD 2019, watching ip tv , the same list watching straight o TV , has no problem, also on my phone. Only with km6 has these dropped frames.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7BiGWEEyDNWAtgss7
    What app are you using to watch those TV streams? What format are those streams?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X