Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL Android TV Box KM6 Deluxe Edition Powered by Amlogic S905X4 AVI supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I think i have drop frames issue , i am connected on LG TV UHD 2019, watching ip tv , the same list watching straight o TV , has no problem, also on my phone. Only with km6 has these dropped frames.

Der Ort für alle Ihre Fotos und Videos, an dem sie automatisch organisiert und einfach geteilt werden können.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-25-2021, 01:41.

Leave a comment:

• bergamesk
    replied
    CEC is not work correct on time!!
    do not use CEC function

or might be later a firmware can fix it though

Leave a comment:

• smeestu
    replied
    I just got mine yesterday and after a bit of playing around I enabled CEC on the box and on my LG smart TV and when you turn the TV off the box goes off turn the TV on box goes on .
    Also if you turned the box off by box remote the TV remote turns it back on .
    It's not perfect but saves having to power it up again by unplugging it and plugging it back in again .
    Hope this helps someone

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Deleted
    Last edited by Guest; 05-31-2021, 20:00. Reason: deleted

Leave a comment:

• Arborea
    replied
    Bueno saberlo, gracias, para que la comunidad sepa de la falta de seriedad y responsabilidad de esta empresa.

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied
    Originally posted by Arborea View Post
    Pues mecool no me ha dado ninguna solución, no responde a los mensajes, parece que dejan de lado a los clientes...

What you expect from a Chinese company that has only ONE goal, and that is to sell as many devices as possible with the highest profit margin?

I'm doing business with Videostrong (Mecool) and several other Chinese manufacturers for several years, and 99% of them are like this.

Customer support or warranty are subjects not mentioned in their business plan.

Leave a comment:

• Arborea
    replied
    Pues mecool no me ha dado ninguna solución, no responde a los mensajes, parece que dejan de lado a los clientes...

Leave a comment:

• bergamesk
    replied
    Mecool the "same"!
    firmwares release too late or even not!

Remote issue
    HDR issue
    and more too

why I'v sold out this device(after 3 days use)

this model unveiled couple of months ago! and with many BUGs and users awaiting proper firmware

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied
    Originally posted by mercenaryza View Post
    that seems strange, have you tried to resync the remote? are you close to the device?

any bluetooth or wifi devices close by? these could interfere with the remote

It is not strange, it is a know issue, which Mecool has confirmed to me that they are aware of it.

When in sleep mode the remote works over bluetooth. When completely powered off, it works over infrared, and there is a bug in the firmware which prevents that.

I have had 2 devices, and they both had this issue.

The infrared on the remote is working, and the receiver inside the box detects the signal, so it is a firmware bug

Leave a comment:

• mercenaryza
    replied
    that seems strange, have you tried to resync the remote? are you close to the device?

any bluetooth or wifi devices close by? these could interfere with the remote

Leave a comment:

• Arborea
    replied
    Hola, saludos a todos, espero que me puedan ayudar. Recientemente compré un km6 de luxe y tengo el problema de control remoto no enciende la caja, después de ponerme en contacto con Atención al Cliente de mecool y tras diversas pruebas e instalar varios firmwares que me enviaron no han sido capaces de darme solución. El mando a distancia sigue sin encender la caja. Saben a qué puede ser debido? Gracias a todos.

Leave a comment:

• bergamesk
    replied
    if you guys KM6 Deluxe owners; as you know that device opened and relayed only "HDR" video signal!
    because of default signal rate is HDR! and no any HDR ON/OFF menu!

this was serious issue and Mecool released a firmware for ths HDR signal bug?
    so now whats happened? is it fixed this HDR signal and is there any selectable function for this?

note;I do not know this action because I already sold out this device

Leave a comment:

• mercenaryza
    replied
    Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
    well,Mecool kinda some issues those firmwares in the past!
    when I'v bought this device,as I knew it what is happen and sold it immy this Box!

in short term,I just like it only one thing;its very fast Box,thats it and I do not like it at all

I just wonder that is this "Mecool" co. follow&read these threads on Freaktab or not!
    I agree, sometimes these manufacturers have bugs, but so far on the MeCool KM6 the only issue I have seen is this audio bug. otherwise, it seems like a pretty decent device.

If we can work with the firmware team, I am sure we onto a winner

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
    when I'v bought this device,as I knew it what is happen and sold it immy this Box!

in short term,I just like it only one thing;its very fast Box,thats it and I do not like it at all

I just wonder that is this "Mecool" co. follow&read these threads on Freaktab or not!
    On the other hand I'm loving these mecool boxes as I find it's stock firmware pretty stable for KM3 KM9 Pro and KM1. Am using them for streaming, sportify and occasionally connected to external hard disk to watch selected downloaded movies. Currently paired to 5.1 channel amp while box is connected to WiFi and I don't game on these boxes

Leave a comment:

• bergamesk
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X