Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL Android TV Box KM6 Deluxe Edition Powered by Amlogic S905X4 AVI supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mercenaryza View Post
    that seems strange, have you tried to resync the remote? are you close to the device?

any bluetooth or wifi devices close by? these could interfere with the remote

It is not strange, it is a know issue, which Mecool has confirmed to me that they are aware of it.

When in sleep mode the remote works over bluetooth. When completely powered off, it works over infrared, and there is a bug in the firmware which prevents that.

I have had 2 devices, and they both had this issue.

The infrared on the remote is working, and the receiver inside the box detects the signal, so it is a firmware bug

Comment

Mecool the "same"!
      firmwares release too late or even not!

Remote issue
      HDR issue
      and more too

why I'v sold out this device(after 3 days use)

this model unveiled couple of months ago! and with many BUGs and users awaiting proper firmware

Comment

Pues mecool no me ha dado ninguna soluciĆ³n, no responde a los mensajes, parece que dejan de lado a los clientes...

Comment

Originally posted by Arborea View Post
          Pues mecool no me ha dado ninguna soluciĆ³n, no responde a los mensajes, parece que dejan de lado a los clientes...

What you expect from a Chinese company that has only ONE goal, and that is to sell as many devices as possible with the highest profit margin?

I'm doing business with Videostrong (Mecool) and several other Chinese manufacturers for several years, and 99% of them are like this.

Customer support or warranty are subjects not mentioned in their business plan.

Comment

Bueno saberlo, gracias, para que la comunidad sepa de la falta de seriedad y responsabilidad de esta empresa.

Comment

Working...
            X