Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL Android TV Box KM6 Deluxe Edition Powered by Amlogic S905X4 AVI supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

andyd1970 & trebor

thanks for update info

++

BTW is there any user to install it and how is it where this HDR issue bug and if any bug-fixes??

p.s; and does it "OTA" work for this upgrade??

Comment

Got the toslink.
      5.1 sound (DD and DTS) working perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by cmbandeira View Post
        Got the toslink.
        5.1 sound (DD and DTS) working perfectly.
        Good to hear....
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I now have a HD Netflix APK that is made for the Android TV OS................ It works on these Mecool Certified devices.
          ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++
          Google Certified devices

KD1 Netflix 1080P with DD+ audio.
          KM6 Deluxe Netflix 1080p with DD+ audio
          KM1 Netflix 1080p with DD+ audio
          ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

KM8 Google Certified but Netflix HD will NOT run

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

M8S Pro L Widevine Level 1, Netflix would not run.
          KM9 running KM9pro, Widevine level 1. Netflix would NOT run

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
            I now have a HD Netflix APK that is made for the Android TV OS................ It works on these Mecool Certified devices.
            ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++
            Google Certified devices

KD1 Netflix 1080P with DD+ audio.
            KM6 Deluxe Netflix 1080p with DD+ audio
            KM1 Netflix 1080p with DD+ audio
            ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

KM8 Google Certified but Netflix HD will NOT run

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

M8S Pro L Widevine Level 1, Netflix would not run.
            KM9 running KM9pro, Widevine level 1. Netflix would NOT run

link?

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
              And this is how you do incase you don't know

There is something I don't understand, this firmware is as of October 2020 so does that mean it's been around for a long time?
              Why is it not possible to download it directly from the Mecool site? Why is it not available for update directly from the box? Does it fix HDR issue? Why Mecol does not communicate on it ...

Comment

Originally posted by 4everliverpool View Post

link?

Comment

I have just received 6 of these devices. The device reports is has the codecs for dtshd and eac3(check your codecs using a tool like AIDA64"

I have tried to disable passthrough, which should convert all sounds to PCM and downmix them in Stereo, but instead I get no sound....

I have tested this in Plex and with the Movie Player application they have added, and the IPTV application they have.

Any thoughts... How can we get in touch with MeCool, so they can fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by mercenaryza View Post
                    I have just received 6 of these devices. The device reports is has the codecs for dtshd and eac3(check your codecs using a tool like AIDA64"

I have tried to disable passthrough, which should convert all sounds to PCM and downmix them in Stereo, but instead I get no sound....

I have tested this in Plex and with the Movie Player application they have added, and the IPTV application they have.

Any thoughts... How can we get in touch with MeCool, so they can fix this?
                    I forwarded your issue to Mecool..... Will keep you updated when they respond.

Comment

well,Mecool kinda some issues those firmwares in the past!
                      when I'v bought this device,as I knew it what is happen and sold it immy this Box!

in short term,I just like it only one thing;its very fast Box,thats it and I do not like it at all

I just wonder that is this "Mecool" co. follow&read these threads on Freaktab or not!

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
                        when I'v bought this device,as I knew it what is happen and sold it immy this Box!

in short term,I just like it only one thing;its very fast Box,thats it and I do not like it at all

I just wonder that is this "Mecool" co. follow&read these threads on Freaktab or not!
                        On the other hand I'm loving these mecool boxes as I find it's stock firmware pretty stable for KM3 KM9 Pro and KM1. Am using them for streaming, sportify and occasionally connected to external hard disk to watch selected downloaded movies. Currently paired to 5.1 channel amp while box is connected to WiFi and I don't game on these boxes

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post

I agree, sometimes these manufacturers have bugs, but so far on the MeCool KM6 the only issue I have seen is this audio bug. otherwise, it seems like a pretty decent device.

If we can work with the firmware team, I am sure we onto a winner

Comment

if you guys KM6 Deluxe owners; as you know that device opened and relayed only "HDR" video signal!
                            because of default signal rate is HDR! and no any HDR ON/OFF menu!

this was serious issue and Mecool released a firmware for ths HDR signal bug?
                            so now whats happened? is it fixed this HDR signal and is there any selectable function for this?

note;I do not know this action because I already sold out this device

Comment

Hola, saludos a todos, espero que me puedan ayudar. Recientemente compré un km6 de luxe y tengo el problema de control remoto no enciende la caja, después de ponerme en contacto con Atención al Cliente de mecool y tras diversas pruebas e instalar varios firmwares que me enviaron no han sido capaces de darme solución. El mando a distancia sigue sin encender la caja. Saben a qué puede ser debido? Gracias a todos.

Comment

that seems strange, have you tried to resync the remote? are you close to the device?

any bluetooth or wifi devices close by? these could interfere with the remote

Comment

Working...
                                X