Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL Android TV Box KM6 Deluxe Edition Powered by Amlogic S905X4 AVI supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mercenaryza View Post
    that seems strange, have you tried to resync the remote? are you close to the device?

any bluetooth or wifi devices close by? these could interfere with the remote

It is not strange, it is a know issue, which Mecool has confirmed to me that they are aware of it.

When in sleep mode the remote works over bluetooth. When completely powered off, it works over infrared, and there is a bug in the firmware which prevents that.

I have had 2 devices, and they both had this issue.

The infrared on the remote is working, and the receiver inside the box detects the signal, so it is a firmware bug

Comment

Mecool the "same"!
      firmwares release too late or even not!

Remote issue
      HDR issue
      and more too

why I'v sold out this device(after 3 days use)

this model unveiled couple of months ago! and with many BUGs and users awaiting proper firmware

Comment

Pues mecool no me ha dado ninguna solución, no responde a los mensajes, parece que dejan de lado a los clientes...

Comment

Originally posted by Arborea View Post
          Pues mecool no me ha dado ninguna solución, no responde a los mensajes, parece que dejan de lado a los clientes...

What you expect from a Chinese company that has only ONE goal, and that is to sell as many devices as possible with the highest profit margin?

I'm doing business with Videostrong (Mecool) and several other Chinese manufacturers for several years, and 99% of them are like this.

Customer support or warranty are subjects not mentioned in their business plan.

Comment

Bueno saberlo, gracias, para que la comunidad sepa de la falta de seriedad y responsabilidad de esta empresa.

Comment

Deleted
              Last edited by Guest; 05-31-2021, 20:00. Reason: deleted

Comment

I just got mine yesterday and after a bit of playing around I enabled CEC on the box and on my LG smart TV and when you turn the TV off the box goes off turn the TV on box goes on .
                Also if you turned the box off by box remote the TV remote turns it back on .
                It's not perfect but saves having to power it up again by unplugging it and plugging it back in again .
                Hope this helps someone

Comment

CEC is not work correct on time!!
                  do not use CEC function

or might be later a firmware can fix it though

Comment

I think i have drop frames issue , i am connected on LG TV UHD 2019, watching ip tv , the same list watching straight o TV , has no problem, also on my phone. Only with km6 has these dropped frames.

Der Ort für alle Ihre Fotos und Videos, an dem sie automatisch organisiert und einfach geteilt werden können.
                    Last edited by Guest; 05-25-2021, 01:41.

Comment

Originally posted by jimakos75 View Post
                      I think i have drop frames issue , i am connected on LG TV UHD 2019, watching ip tv , the same list watching straight o TV , has no problem, also on my phone. Only with km6 has these dropped frames.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7BiGWEEyDNWAtgss7
                      What app are you using to watch those TV streams? What format are those streams?
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

for LG TV

-try to "True-motion" ;OFF !!

so,if not solve your drop/frame-skip issue,than try all "True-motion" functions

-when I use this KM6 device(only 3 days) I'v not any issue with "IPTV" scenes such all SD/HD/UHD contents are all fine

-for example did you connected an external HDD/stick thru USB port and play it???

Comment

I am using xciptv, smart iptv, duplex, only if i saw IPTV on my tv, straight without km6, from the application on my tv, i have no issues. The same channels of i watch on my km6 i have these frames . I have changed a little the trumotion and it is little better the movement.

Comment

kinda a hand-shake issue(possible though)

note;my IPTV Apks.is "G Player";"IPTV Pro" and "IPTV Smarters Pro" all 3 Apk.s are fine with my Server+IPTV channels and without any issue
                            when I'v used my ex Box KM6 Deluxe

You can try such as "IPTV Pro"(Alexander Sofranov programme)>>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ro&hl=en&gl=US
                            I use this apk since 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
                              CEC is not work correct on time!!
                              do not use CEC function

or might be later a firmware can fix it though
                              Sorry I don't understand what you mean.It works as I discribed above to turn the box on and off . Can you explain the problem you had thanks

Comment

The iptv programs don't have any problems because when i use these apks to my tv , everything is fine, but on my km6 , have frames issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X