Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL Android TV Box KM6 Deluxe Edition Powered by Amlogic S905X4 AVI supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerald Baldwin
    replied
    Ok, though I think the problems I found with launcherX is from keeping ATV launcher. All the instructions about using LauncherX, tell you to uninstall the stock launcher. I assume once rebooted, the lack of the stock ATV launcher won't cause issues. I did not find LauncherX as nice as others. Too busy with pages and what not for my taste. Simple and sweet is my motto.
    In your spare time, you can experience the thrill of racing at Carx Street APK.

Leave a comment:

• Spikee7712
    replied
    Is there a way to install android OS version instead of Android TV Version? I like the OS version better, is it at all possible? Thanks in advance for any help.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I used window tinting film. Works great to.

Leave a comment:

• Ryko1000
    replied
    OK trebor, your solution is awesome , but let's see some other ideas

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Black tape can work a treat if you do it neatly
    Many a bright LED has been dimmed

Leave a comment:

• Ryko1000
    replied
    Is there any way to control or turn off the front led on this box? I know I can open it and disable it physically, but I wonder if there is an easier way.

Another question, is there a way to disable the toast message that informs about switching (or not switching) the refresh rate every time?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by KGWAY View Post

Good day, Dear! Can you please share the latest firmware for KM6 Deluxe? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• KGWAY
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I am uploading the firmware for the Mecool KM6 Deluxe. It has files for the OTA update and also the "img" firmware for installing via a computer. I will deleted these file in a few days.

Good day, Dear! Can you please share the latest firmware for KM6 Deluxe? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• AtifAlMuhit
    replied
    hello. i have a mecool km6 deluxe device
    i have facing a serious problem . when i boot the device on , device date and time automatic goes to old date. i have tried network and manual settings but it Doesn’t work. then i factory reset the device. still it doesn’t work ?.

every time i had to manually setting date and time.

if i doesn’t set the time correctly then my internet doesn’t work anymore untill i set it correctly. thank u. i hope some give me a real fast solution

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by Ty_Bower View Post

I have no problem with the SoC. I do take issue with the lack of optical audio output, which should be mandatory for any device at the heart of an AV system.
    Optical audio does not output any of the HD audio codecs. I haven't used an optical cable in years. All of my AVR's support the HD audio codecs through the HDMI port.

Of course most of these devices do not support those HD audio codecs.

Leave a comment:

• Ty_Bower
    replied
    Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
    y guys what y think about the new KM7 ???

905Y4 ???

https://www.mecoolonline.com/collections/mecool-km7
    I have no problem with the SoC. I do take issue with the lack of optical audio output, which should be mandatory for any device at the heart of an AV system.

Leave a comment:

• hjpca
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I am uploading the firmware for the Mecool KM6 Deluxe. It has files for the OTA update and also the "img" firmware for installing via a computer. I will deleted these file in a few days.

thank you clarkss12

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by kikko View Post
    Buenas noches. Necesito el firmware stock del km6 Deluxe para volver a flashearlo. Saben dónde puedo encontrarlo ??? Gracias

Leave a comment:

• kikko
    replied
    Buenas noches. Necesito el firmware stock del km6 Deluxe para volver a flashearlo. Saben dónde puedo encontrarlo ??? Gracias

Leave a comment:

• yougz
    replied
    Originally posted by Agyare View Post
    Can I get latest firmware for km6? Some movies on my drive play for 10 minutes and freeze. Dolby true hd audio does not play too
    Is there a newer firmware than the 907102009001 released in October 2020?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X