A95X F4 "AMLogic 905X4"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skharel View Post
    Can the MeCool KM6 firmware be ported for this box ?
    Most likely not since that is a certified box with locked parts of the firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Most likely not since that is a certified box with locked parts of the firmware.
      Thank you for your confirmation, I was gonna try

Comment

Well i am assuming if no OTA updates in the month of August that the manufacturer of A95X-F4 will not be moving ahead with rooting the firmware after update 20210713 version from last month

Comment

w'll see Update or lot of updates on next "new model!"
          another "A95" brand Box

>Android-10 not proper/good etc., solution at least for our Box!
          >Android-11 might be way better solution(who knows that)

since last two months that I'v tried to install many APK.s and mostly all those
          ones does not work properly! even some of does not installed!

I'm looking a new Box fm UGOOS(AM7 with 905X4) well its kinda pricey but looks
          good and already Technozon reviewed this new Box and seems that very fine

ТВ БОКС UGOOS AM7 С АНДРОИД 11 НА AMLOGIC S905X4. ЕДИНСТВЕННЫЙ С АФР, HD ЗВУКОМ, ROOT И BT АЭРОМЫШЬ С ГОЛОСОМ.Ссылка на UGOOS AM7 Aliexpress - https://alli.p...

Comment

To be honest, I'm not sure why this box is getting such bad comments on here. What are you guys are trying to use it for? I use it as a streaming box and it is working pretty flawlessly.
            I did modify it to run a fair bit cooler and maybe that is part of the problem you are encountering. Not having root is a bit of a pain as I would like to change the governor to Scheduling but apart from that, most functions are working fine.
            Root is a double edged sword as a lot of official apps may not work correctly on rooted devices !!

Comment

Adrian Johnson not all these boxes are the same, some are flawed right out of box, some don't even work from the start. Mine if you change the Wi-Fi from 2.4 to 5Ghz the screen goes black and you cant get into the setting to change it, I had to un plug it to be able to switch it back. That has been fixed with one of the OTA updates...

A lot of us have the older A95X F3 which is rooted and had a few OTA updates and that box worked really well, a lot of us was hoping that this would be as good as the older A95X F3 is and still is better then the A95X F4....

Comment

Guest Ah, not wanting to tempt fate but I must have a good one, not manufactured on a Friday afternoon !!

Comment

11 is coming!

Comment

bergamesk you say 11 is coming....to this box? A95X F4 ?

Comment

yep its right

to this Box "A95X-F4" with Android-11

I got a message by Twitter but I do not who is this person,so in briefly said that Andro-11 ready for A95X box!!!
                      probably a new ROM or may rooted or whatever....

I'm waiting his response for this action!

and also I invite this person to ...come to Freaktab Forum...

such a mystery or what
                      will see it soon

Comment

Hi guys, i have a question, i don't know if its normal or not, when i press reboot i need to disconect from power, the same after a power off (its don't start from rc)
                        it is normal? should i reinstall the firmware to test?

Comment

Originally posted by hacko View Post
                          Hi guys, i have a question, i don't know if its normal or not, when i press reboot i need to disconect from power, the same after a power off (its don't start from rc)
                          it is normal? should i reinstall the firmware to test?
                          well,its "normal"!
                          same behaviour on A95X3 F3 too

sometimes RC or any other Closed/re-start do not work correctly! and it freezes or do not respond
                          so have to power-off(fm power source)and re connect the Box as well

I got this error/bug same us A95X3 and now with new A95X4 too

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian Johnson View Post
                            To be honest, I'm not sure why this box is getting such bad comments on here. What are you guys are trying to use it for? I use it as a streaming box and it is working pretty flawlessly.
                            I did modify it to run a fair bit cooler and maybe that is part of the problem you are encountering. Not having root is a bit of a pain as I would like to change the governor to Scheduling but apart from that, most functions are working fine.
                            Root is a double edged sword as a lot of official apps may not work correctly on rooted devices !!
                            box is working fine for me, only thing I'm not liking is the no root (we need root please) and i don't like that fact that i can't use my expressvpn on android 10.. if android 11 is coming maybe vpns work again

Comment

Darrell Hi, don't know whether it helps but I have 'F Secure Freedome VPN' running fine on this box !!

Comment

Hi, I am new to Tv Box.
                                I have A95X F4 4/64 model.
                                My problem is that after streaming YouTube in hd for half an hour the temperature goes up to 82°C SOC and 85°C DDR. I checked it using AIDA64 Apk. Sometimes it reaches up to 91°C.
                                When the temperature goes above 90°C, the wifi stop working and I can't open any app.
                                Is it normal Temperature for this box?
                                I did reset to this box and didn't change any setting to see if it would help. But it didn't.
                                I was wondering what can I do to reduce the temperature without cooling fan as it is hard to find in my country.
                                Sorry for the long text.
                                I am so pleased to hear your answers (Note: I have an error uploading photo)

Comment

Working...
                                X