No announcement yet.

A95X F4 "AMLogic 905X4"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey you guy's.....don't buy any of these new boxes they ALL have lots of problems just read the posts here in the forum....Especially the new RK3566 its a piece of crap also....A95x F4 crap box

I have the A95X F3 box and its a real good box, I never had any problems with it...It could seem like an old box to some but After using the A95X F4 a while longer I just might trash it and go back to using the A95x F3..

So good luck with your choices.

Comment

I have tested this box and I can say it is the worst of all. If you install too many applications the startup starts to be very slow. If you install some apks over time it starts to get very slow and sometimes you have to force reboot. This box I regret having bought. In 1 month there were 3 updates but it didn't fix the bugs. I am think that updates via OTA will not solve.

Comment

"A95X F4" the new "champ" in the world!

how many OTA released,does it count???

this Box OTA update champion

and after all the result=nothing!

I guess time to wait new Ugoos box with A905X4???
        at least we have and knowing that there is "factory" over there
        and responsible staff over there!

Comment

alfatec777 This is what I done and think it helps, I bought a SanDisk 32GB microSD card and its easy to use, so what it does is it formats while in the box and asks if you want to move everything over to it as storage say yes, move now, and it puts all your apps and things you installed onto it, and leaves all the system things in the internal storage...I think it helps mine out because it uses the internal stoarge that came with the box just for the system items to run. It was $10.00 or get a smaller one if they make them...Good Luck

Buy SanDisk 32GB Extreme microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - Up to 100MB/s, C10, U3, V30, 4K, A1, Micro SD - SDSQXAF-032G-GN6MA: Micro SD Cards - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
            alfatec777 This is what I done and think it helps, I bought a SanDisk 32GB microSD card and its easy to use, so what it does is it formats while in the box and asks if you want to move everything over to it as storage say yes, move now, and it puts all your apps and things you installed onto it, and leaves all the system things in the internal storage...I think it helps mine out because it uses the internal stoarge that came with the box just for the system items to run. It was $10.00 or get a smaller one if they make them...Good Luck

Buy SanDisk 32GB Extreme microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - Up to 100MB/s, C10, U3, V30, 4K, A1, Micro SD - SDSQXAF-032G-GN6MA: Micro SD Cards - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
            I bought the version with 64gb of storage... But I understand what you said. But the problem is in these box bugs. I only installed 4 apps. But even without installing anything and starting to move the box it starts to lag. This box really sucks. My old box with the s912 processor is faster...lol I think what's bugging is the Android version (10 ). Most report that they have no problems with the Android 9 version of the model a95x f3. Totally regret having bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by alfatec777 View Post

I bought the version with 64gb of storage... But I understand what you said. But the problem is in these box bugs. I only installed 4 apps. But even without installing anything and starting to move the box it starts to lag. This box really sucks. My old box with the s912 processor is faster...lol I think what's bugging is the Android version (10 ). Most report that they have no problems with the Android 9 version of the model a95x f3. Totally regret having bought it.
              Yep I understand the frustration I bought the same as you 64gb, It seems that once I get it set up the way I want it leave it alone and don't change or add anything cause it screws it up, so sad....

Just yesterday I was checking to see the difference in WIFI setting the 2.4ghz /5ghz had it set to the 2.4 and wanted to change it back to the 5 ghz and go into the settings the screen goes black, anyway I tried to get into the setting to change it the screen went black...so I had to unplug it, let it sit a while and then plug it back in and it worked....so I have all the APKs and the settings set and I wont mess with anything now.

I am going to keep mine and see how things shape up in the future with this box...and like you and others say its a piece of crap TV box....

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post

Yep I understand the frustration I bought the same as you 64gb, It seems that once I get it set up the way I want it leave it alone and don't change or add anything cause it screws it up, so sad....

Just yesterday I was checking to see the difference in WIFI setting the 2.4ghz /5ghz had it set to the 2.4 and wanted to change it back to the 5 ghz and go into the settings the screen goes black, anyway I tried to get into the setting to change it the screen went black...so I had to unplug it, let it sit a while and then plug it back in and it worked....so I have all the APKs and the settings set and I wont mess with anything now.

I am going to keep mine and see how things shape up in the future with this box...and like you and others say its a piece of crap TV box....
                Guest I have a box that is from the same manufacturer as this a95xf4. The manufacturer is a DROIDLOGIC and the model I have is the A95x Max + (Gamer). This box is not very cheap but it uses the same interface as the a95xf4. But this A95x Max + box is all buggy too. Sometimes the system crashes and if I leave it in sleep mode I sometimes have to restart because the network connection stops working. I should have bought Mecool.

Comment

That A95X Max + is bad ass and has the S922X in it, but yeah looks like the same user interface as the A95X F4 ...I was under the impression that was a really good gamers box. I don't play many games but when I do I use the Nvidia Shield and never have any problems so far....

Comment

Hi guys

1-"Root" awaiting? any possibility for this right now?

2-"CoreElec"? possibility?

well,I use this Box mostly "MediaPlayer" and it does good job

Comment

hopefully root will come sooner taen later

Comment

We need a custom ROM ..full Android TV....like mii box..mecool..nvidia ..I don't know why they still use mobile android

Comment

well,at least Root is OK+
                          wont possible full AndroidTV

Comment

it's been awhile since we had an update.. at this point i'm wondering iff we are even going to get root. would be nice to have it

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
                              well,at least Root is OK+
                              wont possible full AndroidTV
                              You never know maybe someone will create a custom ROM soon.

Comment

Can the MeCool KM6 firmware be ported for this box ?

Comment

Working...
                                X