Comment

Look at settings

Aida64

Hardware Monitor and Control the upper and lower bars:

Those that maybe having Issues with the remote,
      remember it is a BT remote as well as IR
      Make sure you have Paired the remote to get the full features
      Using as an IR only has limited options

Last edited by trebor; 09-28-2021, 09:51.
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

For PRE-ORDER from vendors now:

If you want it by September 1st-15th you must pay extra to ship with DHL, otherwise don't expect it to arrive till October.

Banggood, Gearbest, and Geekbuying should be starting their Pre-Order sales by the end of this month if you prefer wait and buy from those stores.
        seems that a little bit pricey
        + ship by DHL not worked for me cause of more even very high freight rate!

lets a wait for couple of months though

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

It is priced correctly, if you haven't heard INFLATION is affecting most tech sectors currently, but for those customers that want an AOSP box that is more Open then AndroidTV this will be the box to get over the holiday season. I fully expect the box to be discounted 20-25% off during End-of-Year/Holiday sales. Don't forget Ugoos has always viewed themselves as "Premium" - "High-End" brand.
          It is still 3 times more expensive than the cheapest boxes with SoC S905X4. While it's a mid-range SoC barely more powerful than the S905X2 from 3 years ago.

I am aware that Ugoos is much more upscale than inexpensive TV boxes.

A Ugoos AM6 Pro costs less ... A Ugoos AM6 Plus is about the same price. And a Ugoos AM6B Plus is a bit more expensive. And they have high-end SoCs. But they don't cost 3X the price of other TV boxes with the same SoC.

I especially wonder about who can this Android box address? What could be better? The AV1 codec, but is it important now? I do not think so ...

In view of the comments on social networks and on Youtube, many people are disappointed and wonder.

Although I am convinced that the TV box itself is very good.

It is above all the fact of having decided to release a TV box with S905X4 at the same price, or even more expensive than boxes with S922X that I find not logical on the part of Ugoos.

Comment

I have the AM7 and received my most receent OTA update on Dec 21st. I think that's why it costs more than other boxes. I also had a support issue once and emailed them and got an answer by email.

Comment

Working...
            X